Sign in to follow this  
^Prince007^

Do you still keep in touch with your ex-bfs/gfs?

the problem with guys is that.... i guess they are easily jealous and stuff..... eg. me... ahahahah... well, my ex has a new bf... and i kinda got really affected by it though... emotionally... but i didn't do anything to my ex la.... didn't tok much to her too... hope by that way... i'll feel better la.... i guess... i juz broke up wid her like... less than 2 months though... so.. it really hurts lor

hmmmmm...i guess it works dis way......whenever a person hu asks the breakup first.....some may accept it and will try to be friends....but some might feel hurt and would feel awkward if suddenly become friends after such bonding lerr.......so the person might not wanna be friends at all...the fact that they dowanna be friends also is becos they dowanna remember anything dat might hurt them......and especially knowing dat ur ex edi move on with another partner, dats gonna hurt alot especially those hu are totally in love with the person before........hmmmm....so cant exactly say those ppl hu dowanna be friends with their ex are bad ppl....its just their feelings and like WB says, its a matter on how they can handle the situation...if u can handle the situation, everything will be orait....eventually....and yes, time will tell and heal everything...aite! smiles!

wow~~~ thts really got many gd replies on this topic....

welll... i can be fren with every my ex... coz i think in front of them..

i am okie la... coz thing past already.. just become a memory lo..

i still remember.. got 1 we just broke up not very long then he bring his new gf come to find me... wow!~~ thts really hurt man... cannot show out u r sad... still wan to smile in front of them..... just onli when alone at nite then cry alone... so pity sia~~~~ but i still wish them will get their happiness la... but reallly cherish our frenship la!!!

yanyan`~ yeahh~ y not??

i tried to keep in touch wif my 3rd ex but he seems not interested like tat.. coz i juz wanna noe how he's doing.. so, since he duwan to reply or anything... i juz dun care lor..

about da 2nd ex, i dun really wanna c him at all...

about da 1st ex, lost contact

for me... i still got contact with my ex la... just seldom come out meet already lo.... i will call them when their birthday also.... buttt..... sighh... just go repair my hp... format all the data inside... all da phone num also del..... just waiting for ppl call me ... LOL!!!

:huh:my ans is yes,still can b fren....thk of it..2 person tht ever shared such a gud memory n time 2gether end up being strangers??bt it oso depends laa,on hw the couple end up...bt ntg is greater den 4givness lor...cos hating sm1 o ignoring sm1 tht u loved b4 doesnt feel veri gud n it's a pain 2 the heart... sad.gif depend on the guy oso..sm guys r jz so ego tht thy cant afford 2 'lose their face' n b frens back wif their x....hmmm.....^^

yalo.. but if dun have luv already... then hate also dun have liao lo... coz luv n hate is together one ...... well forgive sumone is very hard.. but when u really accept n forgive someone.. u will feel happy 2!

yalo.. but if dun have luv already... then hate also dun have liao lo... coz luv n hate is together one ...... well forgive sumone is very hard.. but when u really accept n forgive someone.. u will feel happy 2!

biggrin.gif ya,rite~!!! happy happy happy~~~ ^^

there r nothing happy than forgiveness....

haha.. heartbroken..

then should i be glad tat v broke up?

According to my past experience, no man or woman that I've ever been with has been tolerable after we've broken up.

Well, one girl's an exception. We still talk on MSN from time to time. Very nice girl, that one.

But the guys... gawd, I wish to never see them again. Maybe guy#1, but not the rest.

tongue.gif so,if every1 can 4giv n oso must 4get,den i m sure every1 can b frens again wif their xs.....bt of cos,tht's oni my view laarrrr....^^

smile.gif as 4 me..i do still keep in touch..smtimes we even go out 4 a drink o supper..bt of cos,nt oni the 2 of us lar..wif few frens...cos i jz don c y i shudnt do so...even current bf doesnt rili like it bt y he still keep his x's num leh??hahahaz....

My ex ar...now I become her big bro oledi haha. Any problem she come to me, but no feel liao, only got feel as brother and sister

biggrin.gif eh?lots of ppl oso like tht hor?bcome sis n bro in the end..nt bad.....^^

haha.. heartbroken..

then should i be glad tat v broke up?

yup of ocs..go n get a better wan hehe..

long time din chat with u edi...

how is it a?edi get over him?u said u wil tell me when u really let go wan woh..

y no news le?

act i think those who can b friend back is those who really had let go d relationship..

if u still love each other or still hav feel for one party that is a bit hard lo

cos if u become friend back-it means hoping for something to happen ma (get wat i mean a)

Just like last time, except no feel, plus no dates, no intention of marrying onli. Less commitment to each other, just like brother and sister living apart in real life.

Not that we had any.

If I dont do that I feel guilty coz her parents aready treat me like their son....they wanted me to take care of their daughter 4 me but there were problems...so have to take care this way lor...