Sign in to follow this  
jaylachin

BLOGGERS!

Bloggers who want to earn side income! Should join this! 

540x540-blogger_zps3a0fd2ce.jpg

Exabytes is currently having 1000 Blogger Ads Program! This program is designed to let you earn EXTRA INCOME by just placing a banner on your blog. Yes, it’s that simple. Fast approval process and payout will allow you to Earn MORE passive income effortlessly!

Steps: 
1. Minimum requirement: 350 unique visitors daily 
2. Screenshot the number of your unique visitors for the past 2 months and send to us at marketing@exabytes.com.my (Google Analytic screenshot preferred) 
3. We will approve within 5-7 working days. 
4. Upon approval, we will prepare and send the banner script to you in 5-7 working days. 

Terms and Conditions: 
1. Blog traffic must be mainly from Malaysia. 
2. Payment will be made 6 weeks after the banner is up. Payment method: bank transfer 
3. Payment will only be sent to bank accounts opened in Malaysia only. 
4. Advertising approval depends on blog traffic, traffic source, content niche and bounce rate. If you are interested, please join us NOW! Contact us at marketing@exabytes.com.my    

Happy blogging! I get mine dy!

Speaking about blogging, I think domain name is important if you want to build up your reputation. 

"Your brand is important, and your domain name is the foundation upon which your online brand will be built. Your domain name is how users will find, remember, share and identify your company online. In both social media and search engines, the domain name is the primary way by which users can identify where the link will lead."

what do you thinnk about it? 

A friend of mine runs a new website called http://www.kaodim.com. Its a platform for services and covers stuff for the home (contractors, plumbers, cleaners etc) and also photographers, wedding planners, personal trainers and more. Its a free service for you to get quotes and read profiles to compare before hiring. They were featured in edGY and the rakyatpost.

They also run a blog that gives a lot of tips and advice for home related stuff and some other services they cover (http://stories.kaodim.com). There are some pretty interesting and quirky stuff there and I think the spin they've put on some of these services (which are not all that sexy or interesting) is quite nice. Go check it out :D