Sign in to follow this  
jarjar

Would you check your SO's handphone?

Woud you check your SO's handphone?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Woud you check your SO's handphone?

• Yes
    • No

I checked his phone whenever he is shower, just can't help it. had a bad experience last time, no confident anymore. i know i should not compare, but i just can't control myself :(

Definitely. Sometimes would do it openly in front of him. Sometimes while he is showering. Just to let him know that I'm checking him so hebetter not do anything funny.

That's why guys like me have 2-3 phones with different SIM CARDS so that our girlfriends don't check on us!!! LMAO! :lol1: :lol1:

Try to catch a cheater? Sometimes it's not that easy. UNLESS you hire a PI.

I have pictures of girls in my pc, and phone. My girl checks it and i tell her many many times that I am here ain't it. So how could i be cheating?

Edited by AdamG

once i trust my other half 100% no doubts... just one fine day happen to check on her phone SMSes and to my suprise i found some naughty SMS from another guy... which really broke my heart and hurt me real deep... altho she said nothing... but i dont think it is as simple as that...

privacy?? i always have a bad feeling when i see hear the word "Privacy"... :tear:

So many ppl wont check? Hehe... I wont consider myself n check. Just feel cheeky sometimes and wanna play with his phone. I dont c anything wrong to browse his phone. Wow, Queenie is such a forgiving person. Admire admire! I'll never be like that. I get jealous very very very easily.

honestly, checking the other party's mobile won't help much if he really hiding something behind my back. My other half, he used to delete all texts and call records after each time he received them. So there are no trace of records. So, 1 day I found his company claim with hp bill attached and it revealed his constant calls to a gal and it's everyday, at least 5-6 calls, sometime when we went travelling, she will even call him midnite. So having clean phone records, doesnt mean you are safe.

I'm the one who have a habit of deleting all the calls and sms record, and my bf is the one who always check my hp... Funny huh... ^_^

no la, although i know he always in sugarbook.live also i never poke out him, as long as he no betrays me, he loves to watch sexy dance or chat sex also i not that take on it