Sign in to follow this  
bernice

vitamin E

you can get it from pharmacy...like watson & guardian. the price starts from rm29.90 i think. it's the vitamin e in oil type rather than capsules.

For me, Body Shop vitamin E range are not really good in scar healing. I take vitamin E as a supplement, can use it on the face also! :clapclap: But it is quite sticky, so i only use it at night.

where to get concentrated vit E oil??

cant find mine.. 8)

any brand to recommend?? :rolleyes:

my friend told me its good for my skin. i read here that we can consume the capsule and apply the oil. which is the best? i'm not trying to heal any scars.

Try consuming Natopherol..u can find it in most pharmacies.

I saw many Vitamin E supplement at Guardian & Watsons, don't know which one is good and suitable for me. Any recommendation?

Vitamin E oil by Colonial Dames, can get it in a lot of major independent pharmacies nationwide. Should cost around RM60 for a small bottle but since it's very concentrated, a little goes a long way and it'll last a lonnnnnngggg time.

I use Vitamin E oil under my eyes every single night, just dab a drop and rub it in for a bit then go to sleep. Get ready to wake up to super smooth under eye areas! :)

Dear..dollss...i know where u can find vitamin E oil..u can find it in facebokk..the page name is.. Vitamin E oil malaysia..ive already buy it last week...