Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Price List for MAC products

the best investment to me and last the longest will be mac brushes :) but it does cost more than rm 100 for some of the brushes....

make up? all make up have short lifespan, the longest is powder products that last up to 2 years....so maybe u can try mac powder blush? it cost rm 70....

actually it's hard to say what is the one product u must get from mac? it depends on what u are looking for really, like blush or powder or foundation or eyeliner....cos if u are into make up, i would say u need one of everything...

is the blush any good for the price it is? u think its the brush that i should get for?but ive already have the whole set..just the foundation brush..how much is it currently?and the mac cleanser too..kinda interested with it since lots of good review bout it..

i personally never tried the mac cleanser as i heard the bb is better so going to get it soon.....and u can try mac fluidline gel liner , it's one of their star product also...their blushes are okay, but usually i will wait for the LE blush, so far my HG is Hipness from the FAFI collection...cant wait for the sonic chic release too(MSF blushes)

the powder blush has gone up to rm75 and lipsticks and lipglass has gone up to rm63..select spf 15 if im not mistaken was 103.. but what about the latest price for the eyeshadow?

based on questions thru other people n reading the forum, this is the least i could do for the price update:

powder blush = rm75

lipstick/lipglass = rm63

select spf foundation = rm103

eyeshadow = rm57

paint pot = rm70

brush #187 & #182 = rm180

blush palette = rm55

sonic chic blush = rm85

electroflash eyeshadow = rm70

anyone knows where i can buy one of those professional looking hard cosmetics cases??

or preferably a whole set with everything inside already...

thanks popsicle for the infor ...just wondering, do u happen to know is the sheer minerals collection out yet? cos im thinking to get the petticoat msf, but wonder is it out in the stores yet :)

hello all girls,

need some info from u guys...how much is the make up set of M.A.C which normally used as hantaran in malay weddings?it already wrapped in palstic n box.i want to get one as my hantaran.Kindly provide me the info a.s.a.p . Thanks! :praisegod:

anyone knows the price in RM for 129,217,219 and 239?

i'm answering the questions that i've posted cause i couldn't get a reply here. :rolleyes:

anyway, i bought most of the aforementioned brushes and would like to share the prices as well as some other product prices with any gals here that would like to know. *don't shoot me* :) the mod here doesn't seem to update the prices anymore.

prices as at 6 Dec 2008 in MYR

Cream Color Base - RM68

217 Blending Brush - RM85

239 Eye Shading Brush - RM103

242 Shader Brush - RM98

219 Pencil Brush - RM98

Prep & Prime Skin - RM90

Brush Cleanser - RM40

Eye Kohl & Powerpoint Pencil - RM60

Strobe Cream - RM128

Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose - RM125

Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation - RM115

hope that helps some of you

hello ladies.. wondering wats the difference between P&P SKIN ENHANCER n P&P FACE BASE? The SA told me dat u can use both for max impact. But i think dats too much lah. i've heard gud reviews about the mac face base but i've tried the skin enhancer n i juz luv the texture so much plus it got the pearly reflecting thingy in it. unfortunately i didnt get 2 try the face base. do i NEED both? or either one? i am thinking to get the enhancer only..