Sign in to follow this  
#ChRiS#

The best eye makeup remover you ever used...

i vote for

budget: loreal

counter: shu uemura

although shu is oily, it is a cleansing oil after all and it removes very well - even mac fluidlines and majolica mascara easily!

umm...sorry if anyone asked this already, but i am wondering what would you babes recommend to remove foundation for my oily skin? I have active acne...

I am currently using Stila Petal Infusions Purifying Cleansing Oil to remove ALL my make up (very lazy :P), it works well for me, but i got a shock when i read that i shouldn't do that cuz my skin is oily... so im planning to get either Loreal or Elianto E&L makeup remover, then get something else for my face... so what should i use for my face? please advice, thanks! :)

the elianto one sounds really good for the price. must go buy it soon. I currently just use normal facial wash to clean off my makeup coz i dont really wear makeup alot anyway

the elianto one sounds really good for the price. must go buy it soon. I currently just use normal facial wash to clean off my makeup coz i dont really wear makeup alot anyway

Babe remember use make up remover to remove sunscreen products too ya.... otherwise clog pores....

currently, i am using shu uemura cleasining oil rm 280 and chanel eye make up remover rm 84. I always make up after finish work its so easy to remove specially when i feel exhausted. Its pretty quick and clean!

I used Loreal Cleasing Milk,Maybeline MakeUp Remover Eye & Lip,BioEssence Cleasing Milk and FASIO Point MakeUp Remover before,

among this brands,Fasio Point MakeUp Remover is the best for me,

it is not oily like Maybeline Remover,and it can effectively removes my waterproof mascara,somemore,it is cheap (less than RM20),and easy to bring when i go travel (small bottle)..

But sadly,i can't found it in Watson recently..anyone know where can i get it (FASIO PointMakeUpRemover) ???

So far, maybelline eye and lip make up remover is the best for me. Want to try out loreal soon =)

Hi babes, i m using Loreal the lip and eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara makeup. using 5th bottles already (cos i apply mascare & eyeliner everyday) heee heee...

It actually remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner very well plus it was really cheap especially getting 15% off during sales... therefore, i stick to this brand lo. :wub::wub:

Previously tried maybelline & Lancome brand before, both r nice too.

Personally like the Lancome milk cleanser for face & eye very well, 500ml for RM140 onli. Very worth! And i've been used for 3 bottles too!

I agreed as i am using Loreal Lip and eye makeup remover as well. Although it is a bit oily but then it can remove my mascara and eyeliner quite well.

I don't really like landcome make up remover as i feel is quite messy and the cream stick to my eyelashes when i wipe my eyelashes. In the end the cream goes into my eyes and make my eyes red :( ...That is why i feel liquid removal is better than cream removal.

I used to use In2it eye makeup remover. Cheap and kinda good also. But at the moment I use maybelline . I have no complaint against it, it just that I still prefer eye make remover that contains vitamins. I have yet to find one.

I'm using SP1's Cleansing Tonic which removes my make up and mascara perfectly. The main ingredients of the products is the innovative “grape seeds extract” that moisturizes while removes and dissolves makeup and cleanse my skin gently without damaging it. A good products that u guys shud really giv it a try!~ Although its a bit pricey, but i bet u will love the results in the end of the day cus the 1 big bottle is 100ml and can last for about 8-9 months! also this products has been up on taiwans beauty show host by Tao Jie and also Wu Chong Sien! :P

im using loreal gentle eye make up remover n it works perfectly on me

it removes even the most stubborn mascara n most importantly, it's non greasy

im using the 4th bottle now!!

I'm using SP1's Cleansing Tonic which removes my make up and mascara perfectly. The main ingredients of the products is the innovative "grape seeds extract" that moisturizes while removes and dissolves makeup and cleanse my skin gently without damaging it. A good products that u guys shud really giv it a try!~ Although its a bit pricey, but i bet u will love the results in the end of the day cus the 1 big bottle is 100ml and can last for about 8-9 months! also this products has been up on taiwans beauty show host by Tao Jie and also Wu Chong Sien! :P

can i know where to get this SP1 cleansing tonic and how much is it? thanks

Definitely Artistry Eye & Lip Makeup Remover!!

Price a little steep (a little less than RM50) for 120ML. But you don't need a lot to remove your makeup.

I have Fasio's too, to remove my fasio mascara. Yet I still need to use a cotton bud to remove some leftovers using Artistry's.

It removes waterproof mascaras and eyeliners without much effort.

can i know where to get this SP1 cleansing tonic and how much is it? thanks

Hey there,

I bought this from my frens saloon here in Penang. They are the distributor for this brand in the whole northern region..if u'r interested in knowing more about this product, i'll pm u her contacts or email. By the way the price is RM250 before discount!~

:)