Sign in to follow this  
makeupjunk

Collagen supplement../ collagen drink

Actually for those who are at younger age (20-25), you can just consume about 5gm (5000mg) of pure collagen per day, coz your body will generate the rest of the collagen itself. For those who are 25 and above, you can start consuming 10gm of pure collagen per day.

So, we all should look for those collagen products which are containing pure collagen or either higher concentration of collagen for better result. =)

Yes, usually the higher the collagen dosage, the better the result. But other ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin B5, hyaluronic acid and zinc are also important as they work together to produce even better results.

Nevertheless, I am currently compiling and doing some research on the pricing of several collagen in the market to see which is the cheapest. Hope to share it with you all once it's done.

QUOTE (Minh @ Sep 16 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually for those who are at younger age (20-25), you can just consume about 5gm (5000mg) of pure collagen per day, coz your body will generate the rest of the collagen itself. For those who are 25 and above, you can start consuming 10gm of pure collagen per day.

So, we all should look for those collagen products which are containing pure collagen or either higher concentration of collagen for better result. =)

i'm 27 now and currently taking only 5000mg/scoop of Meiji Amino Collagen. Do you mean i need take 2 scoop for better result? mellow.gif

I tried Collagen Max - pink packaging.. I dont see much difference except look a bit more radiant - but then again it could be the BB cream.. LOL..
I dont think I would recommend this to anyone anyway... Heard the Total Image Pink Box one is not bad? But never tried before. Edited by myfashionmansion

QUOTE (pong_pong @ Sep 25 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm 27 now and currently taking only 5000mg/scoop of Meiji Amino Collagen. Do you mean i need take 2 scoop for better result? mellow.gif

If you were conscious on weight, I dont think you want to take 2 scoops of Meiji Collagen in a day...

hi..try ACEROLA COLLAGEN from japan..price about $130/box of 15 sachets.It has whitening & firming effects. can be alvailable at clinics only.dr.alv

QUOTE (dr.alv @ Oct 5 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi..try ACEROLA COLLAGEN from japan..price about $130/box of 15 sachets.It has whitening & firming effects. can be alvailable at clinics only.dr.alv

Only from your clinic? Can get from normal GP clinics?

hi, anyone know where can i get Lotte?
i have seafood allergy, so cant take most of the collagen in the market sad.gif
im 26 this year, but aging fast, lots of wrinkle and even smile line.. .
pls help~

QUOTE (wilL @lways smile ^^ @ Jul 30 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody try Collagen Max before?

Ya, good supply of amino acid. essential for our body's tissue and organ formation. especially good for skin and hair.
also good for old people who have knee or joint pain.

QUOTE (ATok @ Oct 6 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only from your clinic? Can get from normal GP clinics?

Hi..some of the clinics are having it..but the pricing is upto the clinics.In USJ,dr.tan clinic,kepong,dr.RAJA(near selayang) ,setia alam Dr.Tay clinic,wangsa permai (dr.kow & goh clinic),jln ipoh dr.chin's clinic, kepong town=dr.Ling clinic, johor,skudai=dr.chu clinic,kulai=dr.chew clinic..u jst hv to ask me..then i direct u to their clinics.dr.alv

QUOTE (dr.alv @ Oct 15 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi..some of the clinics are having it..but the pricing is upto the clinics.In USJ,dr.tan clinic,kepong,dr.RAJA(near selayang) ,setia alam Dr.Tay clinic,wangsa permai (dr.kow & goh clinic),jln ipoh dr.chin's clinic, kepong town=dr.Ling clinic, johor,skudai=dr.chu clinic,kulai=dr.chew clinic..u jst hv to ask me..then i direct u to their clinics.dr.alv

Thanks..its ok..I will just ask Dr Tan...but he will again tell me that I do not need them....

QUOTE (ATok @ Oct 15 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<br />Thanks..its ok..I will just ask Dr Tan...but he will again tell me that I do not need them....<br />
<br /><br /><br />
hi..atok by name needs double doses ler..hehe..kidding..but can try la..maybe u really need..for whitening purposes..or as for antioxidant..watever la..still need one...dr.alv

QUOTE (dr.alv @ Oct 16 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<br /><br /><br />
hi..atok by name needs double doses ler..hehe..kidding..but can try la..maybe u really need..for whitening purposes..or as for antioxidant..watever la..still need one...dr.alv

He will say for antioxidant just take Vit E & C...whitening? I asked him before, he said it wont makes any difference even I jab, perhaps a little bit fairer..hahaha

Anyway, will try this next time.....

QUOTE (ATok @ Oct 16 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He will say for antioxidant just take Vit E & C...whitening? I asked him before, he said it wont makes any difference even I jab, perhaps a little bit fairer..hahaha

Anyway, will try this next time.....

ya..u can try this,,new formulations 3 in 1,whitening,firming ,antioxidant with vit.c.So,no harm trying for 2weeks.Usual results 1mth consumptions.dr.alv

QUOTE (pong_pong @ Sep 25 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry for the late reply. it depends on your skin condition. if your skin are supple and moisture enough, you can just stick back to 5000mg per day. recommendation for elder age group is 10000mg per day. =)

Hi..collagen consumption & effective results are seen if the rite techique to take it which is at nite,least activity tat time promotes better adsorption,so the results will be better.Some manufacturers even ask the consumers to stop during menstrual periods as 'they' think is a waste during tat time when they consumed it.So far,most of the collagen in the markets give good results,only thing is the sweetener added into it caused some of them to put on weights in the long run.So better get a PURE COLLAGEN.dr.alv

[color="#8b0000"][i]I'm selling collagen and other health & beauty products by the company PHHP. Its products are mainly Japan based. Its production uses high-tech advancements.
[/i][/color]
[color="#8b0000"][i]The collagen (brand name: Ophira) consists of 100% hydrolyzed marine collagen peptide, specially formulated with the fortification of the richness in vitamin C and anti-oxidants; the enzymolysis biotechnology is used to break molecules down into smaller ones. Thus, allowing easier digestion and absorption for better health and beauty effects. It comes in a pack of 30 sachets. [/i][i]Estimated price: RM150. Price may differ for East Malaysia (EM).[/i][/color]
[color="#8b0000"][i]
Feel free to contact if interested. You may also join in my Facebook group: [url="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=169205287637"]Izumi Skincare and more... (Kuantan, Pahang)[/url] [/i][/color] Edited by tabletalkbiz

Hi..ACEROLA COLLAGEN from Japan contains 3 GM pure collagen powder mixed with berries(high in vit.c) + L-glutathione for additional whitening is a HIT in market now,so far it is alvailable only in respective clinics.pls visit www.medikulit.com.my for more infos.Please consult ur doc for additional infos.dr.alv

I found the new product Firmup in Guardian is quite cheap only 69.90 for 10 bottles contain 5000mg marine collagen with CoQ10 similar to fancl i think, just launch worth to try :D Edited by Emily Tan

[quote name='Emily Tan' date='16 January 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1263570363' post='577915']
I found the new product Firmup in Guardian is quite cheap only 69.90 for 10 bottles contain 5000mg marine collagen with CoQ10 similar to fancl i think, just launch worth to try :D
[/quote]

wow!!! thanks for the info sis... :D