Sign in to follow this  
makeupjunk

Collagen supplement../ collagen drink

i dunno bout pimples can be prevented if drink collagen as collagen is supposed to help with skin firmness.. for me, i see some improvement on moisture, suppleness n radiance. i m drinking meiji amino for less than a month. moonriver0, elken has collagen drink also? :)

my aunty just told abt this..

wonder fow effective is tat....can help pimples problem too???

i m drinking elken one,to balance my hormones but very heaty.more pimples after taking that.

I used to take this brand called Etsu (orange tube packaging) and it really helped my pimples although I lacked sleep and didn't drink enough water...LOL! My skin became much clearer after that. Although I did supplement it with goat milk. Generally, collagen supplements aren't supposed to be heaty.

oh great where didu buy goat milk?? I am tryin to look for it at supermarkets

Mum orders from a supplier. It comes in little frozen bottles. When you want to drink it, you just heat it up! So cute. I think you can find alot of advertisements for these goat milk suppliers in the newspapers. :)

hello all, i know of a collagen drink. its from Natural Venture Marketing. its called biocell collagen II. Its really effective! i tried it for months.. noticed that my skin becomes smoother.. helps in slimming too if u mix up a sachet and drink 30min before going to bed.

Hi babes, does anyone know where can get this Meiji Amino collagen powder now in Malaysia? Coz i used to get it from eBay Malaysia but the seller is not selling it ady... Thanks... :wink3:

Do we have to drink this everyday? it sounds interesting..

Yarr, it meant to be everday consumption... I saw a new seller is selling it in eBay Malaysia now, she's selling it for RM109, poslaju RM10...

Hi babes, does anyone know where can get this Meiji Amino collagen powder now in Malaysia? Coz i used to get it from eBay Malaysia but the seller is not selling it ady... Thanks... :wink3:

I saw last time Isetan selling. But with the price, you can Herbalife products which can firm your skin because it has 55 nutrients & 18 amino acid. I just got to know from my friend who is a beautician, she told me taking the proteins, consistently is better than Bird nest, because bird nest expensive, and you need time to double boil right?

Yarr, it meant to be everday consumption... I saw a new seller is selling it in eBay Malaysia now, she's selling it for RM109, poslaju RM10...

Thanks Chris. but how long does it last for a box of Rm109 yar?

Thanks Chris. but how long does it last for a box of Rm109 yar?

It meant for 28 days consumption (one spoon per day), if you get the refill pack then it's for 30 days... :)

Finally i found someone selling it cheaper than the seller in eBay, if anyone wants it , can pm me... :)

Vitaking from Shuang Hor is really good. It contains hydrolyzed collagen and lemon verbena which is good for joints pain, improving skin complexion (including dark spot), smoothen your skin, reducing/prevent wrinkles, delay aging process and makes you looks youth & radiant. It also able to reduce cholesterol level, reduce dark circles around the eyes, naturally slimming.... There are many more benefits in consuming Vitaking. There are no sides effects. Mix it with water or fruit juice.

Edited by fairytales

Vitaking from Shuang Hor is really good. It contains hydrolyzed collagen and lemon verbena which is good for joints pain, improving skin complexion (including dark spot), smoothen your skin, reducing/prevent wrinkles, delay aging process and makes you looks youth & radiant. It also able to reduce cholesterol level, reduce dark circles around the eyes, naturally slimming.... There are many more benefits in consuming Vitaking. There are no sides effects. Mix it with water or fruit juice. Anybody who want to try can PM me. Will show you how to eat for free. :thumbup1:

What is it actually and how much? Is it a direct selling product?

What is it actually and how much? Is it a direct selling product?

It's a collagen drink. Its main ingredients are Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lemon Verbena, Isomalt, Inulin, Sucralose, and Tricalcium Phosphate. Daily consumption of VitaKing as an all-natural, nutritional drink premix will help:

* Promote the repair function and production of the joint cartilage apart from strengthening the bones to preserve healthy joints.

* Replenish the body with collagen that can no longer be produced due to advancing age, thus preserving the skin radiance, healthy glow, and resilience.

* Retain the physical fitness and youthful vitality of your body.

* Rebuild lean muscles and reshape your body figure.

* Strengthen cardiovascular functions to reduce the risk of heart diseases.

* Alleviate inflammatory symptoms and relieve arthritic pains caused by physical exertion or movement.

* Replenish energy for rapid recovery of stamina.

Edited by fairytales

ya just saw the meiji collagen powder at isetan..

kinda interested..but isetan selling very expensive.. rm160

haha i saw someone selling for rm110 in jbtalks ..

hmm wonder if my mum is willing to fork out xtra rm110 for me for this supplement..haha

ya just saw the meiji collagen powder at isetan..

kinda interested..but isetan selling very expensive.. rm160

haha i saw someone selling for rm110 in jbtalks ..

hmm wonder if my mum is willing to fork out xtra rm110 for me for this supplement..haha

You can get much cheaper price if buy in Sasa.com... :)

I'm taking LAC Taut Gold Standard Collagen Infusion Therapy from GNC. Cost Rm159 for 1 box of 8 bottles (member's price).

It's marine collagen and contains shark cartilage and other vitamins for overall health. I don't find my skin very oily now and it helps with pimples too. My knee problem is getting better and better too.

A lady that i know consume another brand of marine collagen called Naturion and her skin is nice now. Her pigmentation is fader and she dont need to cover it with concealer anymore.