Sign in to follow this  
makeupjunk

Collagen supplement../ collagen drink

you can try Etsu collagen sachets..

most pharmacy's and sasa carries them..

rm199 for 20 sachets and they're having a promotion now...

buy 1 free 1 ...if you buy using a gold mastercard or platinum

i'm not sure..i haven't tried it before :P

but i've heard good reviews about it..it claim to show results within 3 days of drinking it

i think there's a thread for it and there are some members who have tried..

i tried their collagen mask..it's good!! :thumbup1:

my sis told me about one product which is collagen drink too. It's call Amino Collagen...

She's consuming it rite now, it's was really effective, her skin more firm n look radiance .. n she love it too~

if not mistaken, it was sell in malaysia KL . but i can't remember which shopping mall. Anyway, spore oso got, sell it at watson &.... (can't remember).. n it was cheaper to get in spore.~

you can check this out in the following website!

http://www.meiji.com.sg/home.htm

Edited by ~*deliciouss*~

I'd just start to drink the Meiji Amino Collagen Drink Supplement, wondering it's effectives.... Anyone outthere had tried other types/brands which is effectives to recommend? :unsure:

never...but heard that it is very good. ..what i knew is that collagen is a type of protein and one third of the proteins in the human body consist of collagen.. :) let me know whether it is good or not, I am intersted also. :wink3:

Sorry babes, where did you buy this Meiji Amino Collagen Drink Supplement? I heard collagen drink is pretty common in taiwan and japan. But so far i can't find any in the market wor...

insomnia 1, you can find this at isetan, KLCC, the last week i went , they were having promotion selling this Meiji Amino Collegen at RM160.00 for one tin, that is 28 days consumption.

my mom eat shuang hor (direct sale) collagen called vitaking n is very effective but pricey...

now she take total image collagen oso quite effective...

her sagging skin n black spots improved since she started taking collagen...

my mom eat shuang hor (direct sale) collagen called vitaking n is very effective but pricey...

now she take total image collagen oso quite effective...

her sagging skin n black spots improved since she started taking collagen...

Ya i heard about the Shuang Hek one, but didn't buy because it is really too pricey.

Am now trying Meiji Collagen, my skin has become more moisturised after 1 week, so far so good.

Its this Meiji Collagen really effectively? Will they have any side effect? :unsure:

I don't know if it is coincident or not, my skin was suddenly became quite dry for the past few months, but 1 week after I started Meiji Collagen, my skin has become moisturised and radiant. I worked quite late last month and didn't slept well because of the stress, but my friend said I still look okay. So far, don't feel any side effect, hope no side effect.

I bought from ebay, much cheaper.

I saw some reviews on other forum, the gals said once they stop consumed Meiji Collagen, their skin texture will back to normal (juz like b4 they start to consume this product)... it's long term commitment, once u start, better dun stop.

My cousin's gf said she dun feel any changes after she took the Meiji Collagen... I would rather take bird nest instead of Amino collagen... at least it's good for health and ur skin complexion.

I saw some reviews on other forum, the gals said once they stop consumed Meiji Collagen, their skin texture will back to normal (juz like b4 they start to consume this product)... it's long term commitment, once u start, better dun stop.

My cousin's gf said she dun feel any changes after she took the Meiji Collagen... I would rather take bird nest instead of Amino collagen... at least it's good for health and ur skin complexion.

I read about that too. However, for me, I would think that it is normal for all kind of supplement-- just like if you stop applying moisturiser on your face one day, your face might immediately feel dryer than before, or, another instance, if you have been taking Iron as supplement (because ur doctor think you are lack of Iron in your daily meal), and you suddenly stop it without changing your daily habbit on meal, you may realise that your body is now lack of iron again, and your health is back to before you start to consume Iron pills. Isn't that logical? :rolleyes:

I tried bird nest but it does not work on me. Maybe those that I took was not "high quality" enough, and I took those instance one... :-)

Can't afford to spend few thousand a month on birdnest. ^_^

i want to try collagen supps too but there r so many brands available.. fancl, meiji, dhc n others. i heard fancl is good cos htc collagen contains one of the highest amount of collagen than other types like amino collagen. but seems like dhc is popular too. hmmm...

hey

i ask friend to help me bought 10 refill packs from Japan, wish to let go few packs

anyone interested?

not sure if can sent from Singapore to Malaysia?

which brand? :) But how come u wanna sell some? i thot u shud take the supps continuosly?

my aunty just told abt this..

wonder fow effective is tat....can help pimples problem too???

i m drinking elken one,to balance my hormones but very heaty.more pimples after taking that.