Sign in to follow this  
Guest ells*~

Third Party

i can feel tat he is interested in me, he said i am the biggest temptation for him. he likes me , i knoe, people around me also said so.

he whisked me away to a far away town for dinner, some said is romantic, some said because he is hiding me, watever it is, i like him.and he is everything i WANT

i might not be everything he want, in fact i dun knoe wat he WANT. sigh

i could have told u from the bold italics words itself... that you were just a fling for him, and would remain that, so no point having sleepless nights thinking whether he'll ever be yours.

even though i am depress, i whine, i sulk at this , i never at once regret anything that i ever do

i count this as a process for me to learn something,althought stupid or watever you guys call, as an experiences from my growing up life.

i rather do it than regret never do it. and yes, i am desperate, i am desperate for love

hmmm, if he is seriously talking behind my bed, i seriously hope he is telling the truth, haha.

haha, as for having the "hot" on him, i been telling everyone in sight that i like him, soooomuch, just that i dun know why nobody believe me. i am not ashamed of me liking him, having the "hot" on him, i am not ashamed of my feeling. thank you very much.

rather than living in this world aftraid of what other people might TALK behind my back, i choose to do what i would like to do, and i am willing to bear all the consequences for my action.

and from this alone... u were determined to steal him away even if it's temporarily... to satisfy your lust for him... then so be it...

now u can honestly say "been there, done that!"

hmmm, is sooooo dramatic i cannot help it but had to tell u guys

i been texting him for few days but no reply except tat he always complained he is busy. so today i went shopping with my friend.

when we come out from the store, there he is walking pass us with his gf beside him, they were holding hands

i do think it was destiny that we bumped into him. he look so shocked when he saw us, so do my friend. he knows everything. i ha dto do all the talking. it was sad but , kinda funny.

he just smashed my last hope on him. i wish him the best of luck

now present the problem. i dun ever wanna see him anymore, but i still have my stuff with him, how can i get it back without having to see him?

... and having been there done that, now you learn...

if you're bent on being the 3rd party just to satisfy your lust... nothing will stop u.

if you're hoping for a change of heart from the guy... dream on, it'll never happen... at least not in the ideal way any girl in her right mind would want

conclusion

ladies and gentlemen...

being the 3rd party in any relationship is never worth it if you're in it for love.

if it's money/gifts/sex/ONS you're after... well... there are many mistresses out there loving it... as long as they know what they're after and know not to hope for more than that.

that's for the girls considering being the 3rd party...

what about guys?... the answer is still the same...

if it's love you're after, go fins someone else... or wait till she's no longer in a relationship before u make your move... simply because girls are emotional, when they are in a relationship, they tend to stay loyal for many reasons... and those that are prepared to two-time / cheat on their partner / consider other guys' advances only fall into 2 broad categories of either (i) still playful, or (ii) certified sluts/players/whatever u might want to label them... so if she leaves the other guy for you... you might have won the battle... but your own war has just started :P now it's your turn to wonder if she'll ever cheat on u, ever stray, ever leave u for the next guy that comes along... there won't be any trust or peace of mind in the relationship thus straining the relationship and i can tell u the end result even before you start... that will not be the girl you're going to marry or stay married to... so why go through all the heartache and heartbreak? just turn around, walk away, and never look back! btw, don't give me all that bs about "what if she's meant to be your soul-mate?" ... cos... simple... if she's meant to be your soul-mate... sooner or later she'll be yours... meant to be mah, right? destined mah... right? ;)

if it's sex/sugar mummy you're after... then obviously you're not going to care about the long term and will still go for it anyways... so there's no point in saying anymore :P

back to topic... we're talking relationships and not flings/sexcapades... so... i'm totally against being a 3rd party. There are no winners.

speaking from experience having been on both side of the situation.

now present the problem. i dun ever wanna see him anymore, but i still have my stuff with him, how can i get it back without having to see him?

sorry... forgot to answer your question...

the answer is simple... consider it burnt/lost

if you absolutely have to... since u know his friends, then ask one of them for help to get all the things back for you... if he insist that u take it yourself, or insist that he pas it to u... then consider it burnt/lost

don't waste your time and energy... material things you can buy again... having another round of heartache and/or getting back into the trap is seriously not worth it!

sorry... forgot to answer your question...

the answer is simple... consider it burnt/lost

if you absolutely have to... since u know his friends, then ask one of them for help to get all the things back for you... if he insist that u take it yourself, or insist that he pas it to u... then consider it burnt/lost

don't waste your time and energy... material things you can buy again... having another round of heartache and/or getting back into the trap is seriously not worth it!

Thanks for the help.

just wondering is it true that if a girl is a guy temptation, will forever stay as temptation?

Been there, done that. and is seriously not fun at all.

XXX

Azxel: Yeah, I understand what you mean. Cut your losses and don't look back. Same here.

Rabbit: *hugs* I know what you've been thru. He's just another playa afterall, and there's no point mourning for a guy like that. Playas aren't real men, just cowards, little boys who want to be men and think its "grown up" to mess with females.

As to the question: just wondering is it true that if a girl is a guy temptation, will forever stay as temptation?

My Answer: I dun understand what you're talking abt. Mind rephrasing?

Thanks for the help.

just wondering is it true that if a girl is a guy temptation, will forever stay as temptation?

Been there, done that. and is seriously not fun at all.

XXX

Not true. :)

Nope. It depends on how strong is the temptation. The biggest temptation a those that the guy could never get. So don't ever show your interest in him <_<

Azxel: Yeah, I understand what you mean. Cut your losses and don't look back. Same here.

Rabbit: *hugs* I know what you've been thru. He's just another playa afterall, and there's no point mourning for a guy like that. Playas aren't real men, just cowards, little boys who want to be men and think its "grown up" to mess with females.

As to the question: just wondering is it true that if a girl is a guy temptation, will forever stay as temptation?

My Answer: I dun understand what you're talking abt. Mind rephrasing?

thanks for the hugs XXX

i thank him for making me realise that is TOTAL pointless to give love for someone who doesnt even deserved it in the first place. stepping back and look at my situation, i have so many people who love me , from the bottom of their heart, why should i wasted my time and enerygy on him? he lost someone who love him, i lost someone who do not love me, but it gave me a chance to love someone new again.

as for the question, if a guy regard a girl as a temptation. will the guy ever love the girl? ever? sexual fantasies aside?

Khai, Thanks for that post. It was crystal clear in some ways.

rabbiteeth84, all the best and hope you manage to get over this soon.

BananaEagle, that's true. I guess sometimes as humans, we tend to be selfish and expect things in return. Love someone so much and expect that person to return that love. That's not how things work at times.

First of all: Who is Khai?

Rabbit: Great. :HUG: There are lots of ppl out there who would appreciate your love better ~ give it to those to want it and not to those who don't. :)

And as an answer to your question: Yes, he might love her, sexual fantansies aside. He might love and lust her at the same time, but there are reasons why she remains a temptation and not his partner (I'm assuming that we should love and lust our partners). Unless the guy chooses to do smth about those reasons, then she'll just remain a temptation for him.

Axzel: Sometimes we have to be selfish to get what we want I guess. But sometimes what we want might not be what we end up getting.

BananaEagle, Khai = cheekyboy and, it's Azxel. No Axzel. :whistling:

Say, how about this...? We need to want what we have not want what we need.

rabbiteeth84, You're getting weirder by the minute. :unsure:

Why not go get someone you whom you can get but is hard to keep. Think of it as long term challenge.

Azxel: Sorry lar. Ur nic is too confusing. At first I got it confused with Alzier and now I get the spelling confused. :lol:

Rabbit: Azxel's suggestion is a pretty good one. Sounds fun too. :) I'd give it a go if I were you. The problem is finding that someone. :P