Sign in to follow this  
TinieZZZ

whitening!!!!

Hi there, i'm currently using Kose's Sekkisei Essence Excellent... It's good, non oily and i can see the effect pretty fast... I love it, it's a must buy but it's kinda pricey... RM350for 50ml...

hi ChRiS, may I know what does this essence do n wer to get it thx :)

Hi, I've breakout n reddish skin but after using cyberwhite range my skin's clear n it glows now :clapclap:

I have sensitive skin and breakout offen, is it suitable for senstive skin?

You are using the whole range?

if u ve sensitive skin....can try biotherm whiteing range. becuz im having sensitive skin too. and their whitening range are ok for me.

hi ChRiS, may I know what does this essence do n wer to get it thx :)

Kose Sekkisei Essence Excellent is an intensive whitening essence that is designed for daily use to prevent freckles and hyper-pigmentation. Blends with several Chinese herb extracts to help even out skin tone, improve dryness, dullness and roughness of the skin. Contains several Chinese herb extracts and Hyaluornic Acid to promote hydration, softness and silky touch of the skin. You can get it from any of the Kose counter in the deparment store... :)

chris,beside using dat...do u have oily skin?wad if i apply Kose's Sekkisei Essence Excellent,den do i still can apply any oil control facial wash?thanks ya for helping out

My skin's extremely oily... What do you mean by 'apply any oil control facial wash'?

hey chris,

besides the excellent essence, which product did u use summore from kose range??

is their sekkisei range suitable for young skin?? issit also suitable for morning use??

cuz their product texture looks quite oily upon application...

thx

I've tried the ZA true white essence. It's okay, not fantastic but I guess it evened out my skintone a bit. Quite oily tho.

Also does anyone know how effective is The Face Shop's whitening range? Just curious.

hey chris,

besides the excellent essence, which product did u use summore from kose range??

is their sekkisei range suitable for young skin?? issit also suitable for morning use??

cuz their product texture looks quite oily upon application...

thx

Which Sekkisei product that u feel oily upon application..? I'm using the Sekkisei lotion too.. Kinda like it, i use it as a toner and sometimes as mask(pour it to the paper mask)... It's good, suitable for oily skin... Besides this, i use the Sekkisho mask white and clear lotion,Moisture skin repair and the moisture skin repair eye cream now... :)

Try using Loreal White Perfect. It's not very expensive and it is quite good.

Actually, there are pros and cons in using whitening products as some of them have a small percentage os bleaching your skin and this will result in break outs. So you really have to read the ingredient.

Also, whitening products are also quite dependant on your skin type. Some people are naturally born with darker skin colour. No matter how much whitening products you use, can't really make you look fair.

But if you really want to make you skin look vibrant, try applying Aloe Vera or drink some Aloe Vera juice (only works for fresh Aloe Vera). It's natural and it does make your skin look more vibrant.

Which Sekkisei product that u feel oily upon application..? I'm using the Sekkisei lotion too.. Kinda like it, i use it as a toner and sometimes as mask(pour it to the paper mask)... It's good, suitable for oily skin... Besides this, i use the Sekkisho mask white and clear lotion,Moisture skin repair and the moisture skin repair eye cream now... :)

previously i went to kose counter n they did a free trial of their products on my face which include cleansing, toning and sunblock... the sunblock i tried wuz too oily for my liking.. it even gave me a few extra bumps on my forehead..

i'm interested in the sekkisei emulsion cuz it wuz raved by 'niu er' in his book.. he said it wuz suitable for oily skin but when i read from other forum, some said tat it wuz quite oily..

anyway, how wuz the MSR? is it a moisturiser?? n wats the difference between the sekkisei lotion n the clear lotion??

sry oh 4 asking so much question in one time.. :P

hehe.. ^^

previously i went to kose counter n they did a free trial of their products on my face which include cleansing, toning and sunblock... the sunblock i tried wuz too oily for my liking.. it even gave me a few extra bumps on my forehead..

i'm interested in the sekkisei emulsion cuz it wuz raved by 'niu er' in his book.. he said it wuz suitable for oily skin but when i read from other forum, some said tat it wuz quite oily..

anyway, how wuz the MSR? is it a moisturiser?? n wats the difference between the sekkisei lotion n the clear lotion??

sry oh 4 asking so much question in one time.. :P

hehe.. ^^

For me, i feel the Sekkisei Emulsion is kinda oily too... I don't like it... MSR is actually a essence, i use it b4 my moisturizer, it's not oily and absorb very fast... It's worth a try, i love it... :wub: Sekkisei Lotion is kinda like a whitening solution/toner and the Clear Lotion main purpose is for remove dead skin cells... :)

did u use the whole range or just that product??

do u knoe the prices for each of the products in the cyber white range???

thx!!!

I'm only using the cleanser (RM130), toner (RM160) and essence (RM350) from Cyber White. Its kinda expensive but they give very good gifts... I'm now trying out the cyber white night cream sample they gave me, which i like very much because its not very oily. But i can really see a difference, will surely recommend this range to anyone who wants clear, smooth and bright skin. :thumbup1:

For effective whitening , must use product with SPF (UVB)and UVA protection (For that protection you have to check the active ingredient list to see if either zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, avobenzone , Mexoryl SXcontains )

Face

Am

H20+ Brightening Tonic (toner)

Neostrata SPF 15 Cream PHA 4

Night

H20+ Brightening Tonic (toner)

ZA True WHite Mask (2-3 times a week) , Goin to switch to Olay

ZA True White Essence alternate with Neostrata Bionic Face Serum

Body

Scrub - St Ives Apriot Scrub

AM

ZA True White Lotion (Toner)

Olay Whitening with SPF24

Night

ZA True White Lotion (Toner)

Nivea WHitening Lotion

Try using Loreal White Perfect. It's not very expensive and it is quite good.

Actually, there are pros and cons in using whitening products as some of them have a small percentage os bleaching your skin and this will result in break outs. So you really have to read the ingredient.

Also, whitening products are also quite dependant on your skin type. Some people are naturally born with darker skin colour. No matter how much whitening products you use, can't really make you look fair.

But if you really want to make you skin look vibrant, try applying Aloe Vera or drink some Aloe Vera juice (only works for fresh Aloe Vera). It's natural and it does make your skin look more vibrant.

Hmm, it's true... about the bleeching youyr skin and all... <_<

Very scary, cause I have normal skin and it's good, no pimples and all, but... not fair :(

Anyone use skin food's rice mask? does it helps? :rolleyes: I think skin food is milder and better for skin :lol:

hey i use skin foods rice mask ... but not much effect onli...

after wash got brighten up but that is for that instant onli...

so, i think it wuznt a very good whitening product anyway

I have sensitive skin and breakout offen, is it suitable for senstive skin?

You are using the whole range?

Hi berries :) I've sensitive skin n eyes too <_< also hv blemishes le sigh :( hv tried many products but Estee suits me tho, started using it after trying their mascara as most brands make my eyes itchy n uncomfortable then I continue to try the skin care lo btw do buy their package it's cheaper :wub:

i read from other forum it says a soap (from Philippians) called "Miss White Princess" can whiten the body.

I am thinking to get it too

sukkimi, where to get those soaps? i only heard my friend was taking this pills from phillipines for whitening. I dunno whats that , so dont dare to take, in 1 month whole body become white white.. scary la.. Share with us.. where to get it and what are the ingredients.

Quen^nie : It the same brand ya "Miss White Princess"

They got sell soap and pills.

But i 'm not taking the pills lah... I wanna get the soap.

Plaza S'pore got #04-88

I'm thinking to go down s'pore and get it this coming June :wub:

any more information on the brand? can't seem to find anything about it online.... :P what are the main ingredients or active ingredients in the soap/pills?

edit:

nvm, i found some info..

FORMULATIONS:

Gluthathione w/ Alpha-T acids 1000mg,

Vit.C 500mg

Sheep Placenta Extracts 250mg.

Edited by heiditan

hey everyone..anyone interested in getting Clinique's "derma white" range's CLARIFYING BRIGHTENING LOTION for Skin Types 1,2? its for very dry ti dry combination skin.. the lid is still intact..brand new neva tested!Bought it wrongly for my sister when i was in hong kong. Her skin needs to use Skin Type 3 and 4..

I am selling it away for RM90..Price negotiable..I am doing a COD.. Can meet me in any shopping mall around PJ area. Preferably those big shopping complexes cos I am kindda bad in direction.

PM me if u r interested!!!