Sign in to follow this  
TinieZZZ

whitening!!!!

heyzz... :wub:

i'm looking for products tat r reli good in whitening!!!

i have combination skin but more to the oily side, and i have uneven skintone

so i need products that can really whiten up my skin :) and not to oily...

any recommendation from you gurls??

oh ya!!!

preferably products tat cum with whitening and hydration at the same time...

interested in estee lauder cyberwhite ... any1 tried b4?

feel free to give recommendation of low end or high end products

Thx!!!! :clapclap:

I'm using WHITE TREE whitening products from THE FACE SHOP....love it alot! maybe you check it out at their outlets?

How effective are the Face Shop products?

Edited by Cel

i use L'oreal XL Block for day..

at night use Nivea Whitening Night Milk...

me too is looking for whitening range, read in the magazine there are some range in the market now

-> estee lauder cyberwhite

-> DiorSnow

-> Clarins Whitening HP

anyone has tried it before? any recommendation? I have sensitive and uneven skin tonned

for body i'll alternate between nivea whitening milk and watsons whitening lotion...but so far using the watsons 1 more...nt really fairer but skin def more radiant...den 4 face im quite tempted 2 try za true white essence...anyone used it b4...?

me too is looking for whitening range, read in the magazine there are some range in the market now

-> DiorSnow

-> Clarins Whitening HP

anyone has tried it before? any recommendation? I have sensitive and uneven skin tonned

I've tried Cyber White... i'm using the new 7 pathways whitening essence now (since early Mar). it made my skin clear, bright and glowing. Its hard to believe, i dun even need to use foundation anymore, just a little powder will do. :wub:

-> DiorSnow

-> Clarins Whitening HP

Hi, I've breakout n reddish skin but after using cyberwhite range my skin's clear n it glows now :clapclap:

I've tried Cyber White... i'm using the new 7 pathways whitening essence now (since early Mar). it made my skin clear, bright and glowing. Its hard to believe, i dun even need to use foundation anymore, just a little powder will do. :wub:

Wow..sounds very good! What was your skin like before using it?

Wow..sounds very good! What was your skin like before using it?

I am naturally very fair, with very thin skin - so my freckles & pigmentation r quite visible to the naked eyes... which means i can't go out of the hse w/o wearing foundation + powder + shimmer powder...hehe.... anyway, i've always been using estee's products & the sales girl recommend i try it... very reluctant to try at first coz it costs so much (RM350 for 30ml)... took alot of convincing before i finally caved in & bought a bottle 2 try.. worth every penny!

I am naturally very fair, with very thin skin - so my freckles & pigmentation r quite visible to the naked eyes... which means i can't go out of the hse w/o wearing foundation + powder + shimmer powder...hehe.... anyway, i've always been using estee's products & the sales girl recommend i try it... very reluctant to try at first coz it costs so much (RM350 for 30ml)... took alot of convincing before i finally caved in & bought a bottle 2 try.. worth every penny!

did u use the whole range or just that product??

do u knoe the prices for each of the products in the cyber white range???

thx!!!

:( so sad,i dosent look dark in reality but whenever take picture,inside da picture i look dark..!sigh any product dat can help me look fairer when take picture?any skincare whitening lotion or facial wash?somemore i got oily skin,is hard for me to choose which skincare is much better=/

need babes help badly!

Hi there, i'm currently using Kose's Sekkisei Essence Excellent... It's good, non oily and i can see the effect pretty fast... I love it, it's a must buy but it's kinda pricey... RM350for 50ml...

chris,beside using dat...do u have oily skin?wad if i apply Kose's Sekkisei Essence Excellent,den do i still can apply any oil control facial wash?thanks ya for helping out

How much is the price range for face shop? Does anyone here can help meeeee! Need to get as many info as possible coz I am in the mood to change my skin care product already loooo

The product sounds really effective...I mean from the need of foundation to without it is really good! I might give it a try when my skincare finishes. Is it just one product?

Hi all :) hv anyone try Garnier range b4? I've bot their spot corrector when I was in Bangkok it's fantatstic :clapclap: cos my nose very dark 1 compare to the rest of the face so after apply my nose 'swee swee liao' :wub: now avai in M'sia but not the spot corrector but wanna try the range any comment?

Anyone know about the Meladerm whitening product that people said can whiten fast our skin,where we can buy it in malaysia?what i know is the Civant skin care in Us is the main distributer