Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Jess Chong

Wahhh ... Jen Ai pun datang support ... salute salute! :praisegod:

You're not bad yourself Jen Ai ... bila mahu shoot? Comelah help me boil some water at the waterfall soon :lol:

I BET my bottom dollar if you and Jess combine pose it's going to be Hell on Earth ... :lol:

Two hot bods hit the water equal Hell Freezes Over ... right or not Jess? :P

Yes, Jen Ai..ma girl!!

we both...dry up the whole waterfall... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thumbs up for jess. as i always say, take comments and critiques but don't take it to heart. take it as a stepping stone and try to improve. we will never be the best, cos in this world, there's always somebody better. wht we can do is learn from mistake and hope for better.

jess may not be your perfect-barbie doll or your perfect pin-up poster model in your room, but she has that attitude and charisma that often people lack of. she may not take perfect pictures.. but i'm sure she has something that is flawless in her.

to jess, i'll always be your "darling" and your friend. we both may not be the best.. but yea, we sure are tryin!! hahha...

yes, I'm still your motherf**kinglicious babe... I love ya ma darl... try harder to both of us...

Dun lar dry up the place ... nanti itu ikan pigimana ... semua mati lor! <_<:lol:

So bila mau shoot? You arrange with your 'darl'-lah! And ask Cheekyboy fetch :lol:

Ada shoot baru ada gambar to update here somemore ... :P

Jess is a great model and so far I think she's one of the most friendliest and casual kinda girl, not those very choosy type and very flexible at work and at play. It really sucks to hear that people nowadays accept that being a model MUST have 100% good looks i.e a face to kill and a body to flaunt as TRULY a model. If models have to have what everyone accepts as truly acceptable then 80% of our modelling community is out the window becoz I would be the first to say "Those below 5'6" take 2 steps back please", THEN I will choose the face and body!

Now how is THAT from A+ to FAIL?

I always tell the girls : Make the best of what you have, leave the rest to the statistics. I am a photographer, if I wanna go for truly modelling material, I will go for height and body first. Another thing would be attitude : Dun go telling me you got modelling material but dun wanna jump into a bikini, that would truly SUCK! I would appreciate quick learners as well.

umm. musta missed something here. looks like a storm blew up and disappeared while I was away. haha.

digi you sounded pissed. haha

Dun lar dry up the place ... nanti itu ikan pigimana ... semua mati lor! <_<:lol:

So bila mau shoot? You arrange with your 'darl'-lah! And ask Cheekyboy fetch :lol:

dunno whether "darl" wanna shoot with me or not.. wakkaka... ^^ GOT FISH WAN AR?! I DUWAN GO WATERFALL LIAU.. I SCARED OF FISH LAA..

dunno whether "darl" wanna shoot with me or not.. wakkaka... ^^ GOT FISH WAN AR?! I DUWAN GO WATERFALL LIAU.. I SCARED OF FISH LAA..

*nods* yeap there are fish!! LOL they swarm you and nibble at your feet and ankles >.<

It's a pretty weird sensation hahaha but don't worry, they don't bite...

Looking hawt~! Jess!...great work Anthony :)

in my opinion, jess really kills with her pose maut. really gal, the pics are great and so are you! :)

which darl u refering to??? haha.. I love u girl.. when wana shoot together?

shoot mana?? cheekyboy too busy with mermaids in mataking...don't want us de!!! :lol: :lol:

*nods* yeap there are fish!! LOL they swarm you and nibble at your feet and ankles >.<

hey debbie, ur pics are good too... and fishes don't bite.. perhaps u taste good.. where ya now?having fun and a lot of shopping???

digi you sounded pissed. haha

Nahhh ... no heart feelings here.

Scared what scared! I steam cook one and put infront of your face you'll be chowing down and finger lickin' good later! :lol:

Uh-oh ... Cheeky1's back ... * runs and hide *

Yeah, those are your boyfriends, got too excited to have some Australian dish once and awhile :lol:

hey debbie, ur pics are good too... and fishes don't bite.. perhaps u taste good.. where ya now?having fun and a lot of shopping???

Most probably the mermaids pregnant liao and about to lay eggs if he dun come back soon <_<:lol:

duwan liauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

which darl u refering to??? haha.. I love u girl.. when wana shoot together?

u ba.. ^^ wkakkaka...

Thanks to you-lar Cheeky1 ... now Jen Ai dun wanna go Gabai Waterfalls with me already :tear:

Thanks to you-lar Cheeky1 ... now Jen Ai dun wanna go Gabai Waterfalls with me already :tear:

It's OK...we drag her to Gunung Nuang...haha... OK?

im in hong kong hehehe and loving it~!

its shopping paradise :clapclap:

Hey...im just stating the obvious :angel:

Jen Ai don't be scared! Im scared of fish too but I overcome that...like i said its a weird sensation but after awhile you'll get used to it and wont even realise that they exist :P

Jess ... better get some new pics up here, else I am going to have my ass kicked for us spamming here :blink:

Aiksss ... ganasnya ... okay then, what about shooting at the streets? Street photography? Or ... let me see ... urban fashion or hip-hop theme?

Yes ... I wanna shoot those as well. Even if I can find the right model, wardrobe would be a problem.