Sign in to follow this  
Mickey

DRx Clinic

Hi,

Has anyone tried DRx Clinic (http://www.drxclinic.com)? Its like a skin and body spa/clinic. It is located in Plaza Damas.

My sister went there last week, she's got a free voucher for facial. She has very bad case of blackhead, when she came back, it was all gone - skin very clean.

They have a variety of procedures/course for face and body, if anyone has tried and tested this place please send us your comments and feedback.

Thanks! :praisegod:

Do you know roughly the price range of DRx Clinic? I've always wanted to try a facial there but never got around to actually going in to ask.

The one my sister had cost RM200, which she told me is one of cheapest.

She was given 50% discount voucher, which I'm planning to use it for the same treatment to see if it does those wonders on my skin too :rolleyes:

RM200 is with or without the 50% discount? And tell if you do go, tell us how it went! Wondering how much and how good their microdermabrasion is.

RM200 is with or without the 50% discount? And tell if you do go, tell us how it went! Wondering how much and how good their microdermabrasion is.

RM200 before discount, but i heard that is like the cheapest treatment there.

NOt bad.. I cover that place.. Try looking for Dr Riza.. Nice lady n very very good in doing microderms..