Sign in to follow this  
StarzY

Your Best Facial Cleanser

my face is combination type of skin... more towards oily skin... however, there are parts of my face is quite dry...

i'm now using NuSkin Pure Cleansing Gel... Just love it... It doesn't strip the moisture of my skin and leave my skin fresh and clean after cleansing...

SK-II facial treatment cleanser...used it for 10+ years still that effective :D

if you are sensitive and acne skin please try CETAPHILL this is ultra mild cleanser that really multiple usaage. I have combo skin which normal at T zone but dry on cheek. I use this cleanser after no more money to continue my dermalogica essentula solution cleanser. This cleanser is just great. it is just simply smooth and clean after use it. It is not strong enough to remove make up but if you happen to travel and runnin gout of time to wash your face this super mild cleanser can just clean off the dirt on your face. use it with small facial cotton and wipe you face , no need rinse off because it is mild enough. this cleanser is not only for face even you can use on your neck or body. my fren who go for skin doctor also recomend her use this cleanser. i use this for my little baby as well. LOVE IT! RM15.00 FOR 125 ML worth it!

where can i get CETAPHIL??

from ur description, ur skin is showing signs of dehydration. if not treated it may lead to sensitivity n u'll hav more things to worry then. u can always use a milk cleanser n tissue off (with facial cotton) before u rinse

OR

use a milk cleanser on whole face, followed by gel cleanser on oily areas (normally t-zone and/or chin)

omg....i duwan sensitive skin...wil it be too rich for my skin??

i hav combination skin and i use clinique mild soap.

it cleans so so so so well plus its not too drying nor oily.it fir mt skin perfectly.cos clinique products are custom fit ma.they r suppose to hav all kind of skincare for diff skintypes..it last long cos it is in a bar form.

if u hav oily skin then can use the soap for oily skin.if u hav dry n sensitive skin u can use their extra mild

can i get sample from them 1st geh?

I used alot of cleanser b4. Clara, Clarin, Juliana Francoise, Body Shop, Dermalogica and now Neutrogena. Dermalogica and Neutrogena are good. Money wise Neutrogena is the best for me.

StarzY, if u have oily with pimples skin i suggest u to try Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser (this is :thumbup1: ) or Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cream Cleanser (use this if u have alot of pimples else will be too dry).

If u have normal or combination skin, Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is the best. I used this. It cleanse the skin deep down into the pores without over drying. It leave your skin just nice.

my cheeks is very dry ord wo....wil not be drying?

omg....i duwan sensitive skin...wil it be too rich for my skin??

it wont. if u have oily t-zone just double cleanse with a gel cleanser. otherwise u can always go for their ultra calming cleanser which is milk-gel based.

i know leonard drake outlets offer free consultation where u can ask for samples. go n try.

I've been searching for the ideal facial cleanser for me but still no good :(

Any suggestions for combination skin?

My cheeks are fine but I have problems at my T zone. My skin around my nose and under my lips are dry and flaky but oily on the other parts around it... let's say I have three types of skin :wacko:

Thanks to this thread, i found the perfect products for my skin. Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser, Neutrogena alcohol-free toner, Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel. I've only used them twice n I could see the difference.

Mine is combination skin, oily t-zone, dry cheeks. i didnt realise how dry it was until i felt my cheeks felt tight, and there's a tingling sensation, to the point my pores were open but has no black or white heads, i was advised by a beautician that coz my dry areas are too dry, my pores are forcing out oil to hydrate my skin. 

So I tried the above products, and amazingly after 2 uses my pores are smaller, my cheeks feel hydrated, my t-zone is not effected by the hydro boost coz this water gel makes my skin feel matt. I'm really happy with Neutrogena (so far). Thanks to everyone who shared their experimental journey.

I have normal skin, but ancient. If I wear makeup at all then I first use my Monsia Skincare cleanser and follow it with the Tea Tree Skin Clearing facial wash then the Monsia Skincare daily protection & toner lotion and for the day I use the Monsia Skincare day moisturizer with SPF15 and in the evening after cleansing & toning as above I use the Monsia Skincare intense night repair cream and I also apply vit E oil especially to neck, forehead and around eyes to seal in the moisture because the air is very dry here in the UK during the winter months because of the central heating!