Sign in to follow this  
Missy Z

HOTD [Feb 2007]

xiaopei...u definitely look so much better wit curls than straight :thumbsup2: no lies man...

Hahaha...next time muz ask u to help me to curl my hair d :P

zoe:i like d way u do ur hair...i use d d kinda clip 2 clip my hair b4..but after few hrs all drop ad....did u put any spray on ur hair 2 secure them?

xiaopei:i like u last pics,curls...looks kinda natural

xiaopei...u definitely look so much better wit curls than straight :thumbsup2: no lies man...

Hahaha...next time muz ask u to help me to curl my hair d :P

AhYian

Thanks a lot.. :blush:

Haa.. I not dare to curl others' hair.. :)

xiaopei:i like u last pics,curls...looks kinda natural

Kylie

Thanks wor :shy:

I permed my hair today~

wat type of perm??.. izit suppose to be not tat curly??? :)kinda tot that perming are supposed to be curly(me very ulu lo)...hehehe ...looks natural....

Edited by juenlil

yesterday's ... i tied one small portion of hair high high up on one side... thats how it look like if you see from the side view. couldn't get a very nice pic of backview. :(

IPB Image

today's

IPB Image

sweechen : ur hair doesnt look permed ^_^ looks very natural though :)

zoe : ur hair is actually so long :o i like the one with cap and plaits :P hehe

zoe:i like d way u do ur hair...i use d d kinda clip 2 clip my hair b4..but after few hrs all drop ad....did u put any spray on ur hair 2 secure them?

I just put the usual hair thickening gel wor. But mine also after a few hours will start to get loose

zoe : i like the way u pin up ur hair :nod: with a little of sexy curls ..really nice

zoe : ur hair is actually so long :o i like the one with cap and plaits :P hehe

Thanks mannchyun! Yepppp I also just realized my hair is so long... I used to have really short hair... Even shorter than shoulder length! I still can't quite believe I have this long hair. ^_^

zoe:ohh...hehe..perhaps next time i'll put more pins but muz hide inside or use black pin :) btw,i like d hairstyle which u tie ur hair high at 1 side :D d 2nd pic..ur plait is too loose ad

sweechen:yaya..ur perm isnt tht curly...wat perm did u do?

wat type of perm??.. izit suppose to be not tat curly??? :)kinda tot that perming are supposed to be curly(me very ulu lo)...hehehe ...looks natural....

sweechen : ur hair doesnt look permed ^_^ looks very natural though :)

it could be done by digital perm or normal perm(those mama did)...

i perm by the old style, coz cheaper :P

My hair is straight, i just want it to be a bit curl, and not that very curl, i don wan to look mature...

the curl will tahan for 3-4 months only... :D

zoe:ohh...hehe..perhaps next time i'll put more pins but muz hide inside or use black pin :) btw,i like d hairstyle which u tie ur hair high at 1 side :D d 2nd pic..ur plait is too loose ad

thankss! but the plait is intended to be loose. if too tight it'll look like ahlian ler ^_^

zoe, ur hair so long already huhuhu!!! gorgeous~~ <3

Thanks Lisa. But I think it's TOO long! gonna cut/trim it when i go back. Hehe.

zoe: hahha... ya hor....didnt think of tht....

well i don't know if it can be consider as hair of the day.

i just got my hair cut 2day at ss2.and i'

m loving it to bits now :wub:

HOTD

IPB Image

cut my hair short,originally was long,almost til waist length :P

Edited by sillysu

My first and only post here...usually I don't do my hair at all. Got this done by students at Paul Mitchell for the Governer's Ball...Asked them to curl it and pin it into a side bun for me :)

IPB Image

Edited by haute_couture

Justina, the updo is gorgeous! :D How much did you shell out?

sillysu... love ur hairstyle .. trying to get one ... how do u tell the hairdresser about ur new hair look??.. izit bob hairstyle??

Sillysu...darn nice la your new hairstyle!!! ;) so straight and healthy~

Justina...your hair looked quite thick hor??? Very glossy and shiny too ^.^ Nice nice~

Wen, they came to the event and did it for free :) But I stole the idea of the updo from the Taiwanese program Ladies First.

Ah Yian, thanks! My hair only got thicker when I came to US. They used this glossy spray on my hair after they were done with it that's why it's nice and shiny. The "highlights" are actually the ends of my hair. I haven't dyed my hair for 2 years so only my ends have color.

Wen, they came to the event and did it for free :) But I stole the idea of the updo from the Taiwanese program Ladies First.

Ah Yian, thanks! My hair only got thicker when I came to US. They used this glossy spray on my hair after they were done with it that's why it's nice and shiny. The "highlights" are actually the ends of my hair. I haven't dyed my hair for 2 years so only my ends have color.

waaa.. 2 years? and your highlights still look very nice !! hehee