Sign in to follow this  
elle

Shopping Spree [February 2007]

choozreally nice shoes... very classic... really like those 50s to 60s shoes... this is like dita von teese's shoes.. she alwiz wear them!!!!!

juenlil, thank you for the compliment, though I don't really know what's dita von teese :shy::bag: Me so ulu :doh:

cynnz, thanks for your compliment too :)

:offtopic:chooz Dita von Teese is Marilyn Manson's soon-to-be ex-wife. She's quite a style icon and she's incredibly beautiful. Her style is very classic and she's got the most gorgeous shoes. Dita is also a very well-known burlesque dancer. Her most famous pose would be sitting in a champagne glass nude.

saffron: Thanks for the explanation :) Wow, SITTING IN a champagne glass nude? That must be one BIG champagne glass then? :shocking:

choco...like ur black n white spaggeti strap..where u bought it?

here's mine...

i bought in singapore :) ur dress oso cute..

hi choco, i got the same flats.. from sg wang right? cheap and pretty :wub:

and whr did u get this thai designer top? nice one, i like...

hehe. yalor cheap n pretty. first time buying shoe frm there..bt actually got the bad side ler. cause my leg pain after wearing it. :( did u get the same probs as me? as for the top i bought it in bangkok. went into thier local designer shop n saw tis top. look special thn bought it lor.. ehe

choco..where is marina sq? the black n white spaghetti looks nice :P and ur earrings all very nice ler ... :wub:

thx.. hehe.. marina sq in sg ler. some earrings from ss2 pasar malam, mid valley n some bought frm sg

Edited by choco

hehe. yalor cheap n pretty. first time buying shoe frm there..bt actually got the bad side ler. cause my leg pain after wearing it. :( did u get the same probs as me?

me too, first time shopping in that shop - LAVENDER. Kinda surprised it's so cheap and the SA is very friendly. but i hvnt wear the flats yet.. :D

saffron: Thanks for the explanation :) Wow, SITTING IN a champagne glass nude? That must be one BIG champagne glass then? :shocking:

yeah... u must check her website... u can even see her in nude with that big champagne glass...

me too, first time shopping in that shop - LAVENDER. Kinda surprised it's so cheap and the SA is very friendly. but i hvnt wear the flats yet.. :D

where is the shop? and what are the price rangE? im going there tomolo.. hopefully can get some cute shoes :)

thanx babes.. :wub:

thanx.. :P ohh my mum bought it frm hk..

i have the same demin skirt like urs...the one with a 9 on the back pocket :D:D

hahaha..bought it from sg wang rite..hahaha...haven cny i already wear all de new skirt n shirt d..kena mumy scold..haha..

AhYan

I like your accessories.. :P

Where you buy all those stuff??

thanks for completement..erm..i will buy it whenever i saw nice thing.. mostly from pyaramid n sg wang..

ahyan i like your studded hair band. And your denim skirts too! Where did you get the skirts?

thanks for completement ya.. all de skirt bought from sg wang.. cheap n nice.. ^_^

great spree gals...

i didnt shop for such a long time d..

will shop this few days... :lol:

nurie how much is the sunblock? is it oil-free?

It is RM30.00 and it is oil free :thumbup1:

xiaopei : ur skirt is really nice.. like them :)

chooz : love that red shoes of urs!! :wub:

jepunnye : that doggie pumps r really cute :P

choco : i like tat top u got from marina sq.. where is that??

sachiko : ur dress is really cute..! how much is it??

ahyan : nice tops and skirts and bag!! esp the green top hehe

jacqline : how much is tat boots??

xiaopei:nice skirt u hv there.lovely :wub:

chooz:lovely shoes u hv there.:wub: the brown ones.the red ones are reli sexy

Choco:great spree u got there.love ur polka dot top from marina sq:wub:

Sachiko:great buys u got there sachiko.cute dress.where u got it?

jepunnye:cute doggy pumps u got there.where u got it?

xiaopei : ur skirt is really nice.. like them :)

xiaopei, nice skirt!!

xiaopei:nice skirt u hv there.lovely :wub:

Thanks all ^^ :wub:

jacqline..aiya .. so cheap ar.... normally, did u ask for any extra discount or u paid the price tat is listed out?? can tell me the location this shop in sg wang??

mannchyun, sillysu : Thank you girls :)

danielle_brandon : Thanks ... actually I'm also feeling the pain, but I just tahan and tahan ... once the shoes become seasoned, they won't bite anymore :P

where is the shop? and what are the price rangE? im going there tomolo.. hopefully can get some cute shoes :)

hi josara, sorry reply late. The name of the shop is LAVENDER, it's towards the back, near the staircase, but am not sure which floor. Maybe u can check at the directory.

oh.. which shop in sg wang u got it from? got heels one or not??

I bought at a shop called Fabriano Ricco & they really have wide range of nice shoes & boot! And yeah, they have more than 30 pair of boots for u to choose, some got heels some no, i prefer no heels so buy this lor :P

jacqline..aiya .. so cheap ar.... normally, did u ask for any extra discount or u paid the price tat is listed out?? can tell me the location this shop in sg wang??

nope normally they dun give further discount wor.. but it's actually rm69.90 , now tat they r having sales, give 10% discount lor. They have 2 shops in sg wang, at LG & Ground floor. How to go ar... i juz remember there is a bata shop few door next to them. Hope it helps :):clapclap: