Sign in to follow this  
sara_wow

Most effective way to loss you weight : 2

Afternoon guys :P

Do you know that there is many types of diet.among populars is atkins , protein and low fat diet.

do you know which one is suitable for you?

1.Atkin ( known as low carb intake diet )

in this diet you must minimize your carbs intake perday.sum is more extreme go futher by totaly throwing away carbs in their daily menu.

the result maybe in one week they lost 1-2 kg.but this is not healthy way off diet!!

like i say before.the healthy diet is when you did not throw what you have it in sudden.rice or potato.your body need all of this nutrien.dont torture yourself by limiting your meal.

the drawback for this is your body going to be weak and you always feel tired.you will feel sleepy all day.its this what you want guys.

the main reason we want to diet is to get happy with ourself.

so i would like to recommend to you guys that choose other way of diet beside atkin.

the most suitable routine is combination of exersise + healthy food + alwayz positive

believe me , if i can doit.you can do it also...

sara,

can show 1 example of ur meal plan?

i juz finish my spm, now waiting for my result. i din go find a job, so i stay at home oni....after 2months diet, i oni manage to lose 2kg...im so sad...wish to lose more b4 go to college...

dear secret admire

maybe you will not believe what i ate during my diet.by to tell the truth i ate all my favourite food .but there is only one thing i didnot take which is nasi lemak.

yes i didnt take any nasi lemak for 6 month.but actually if u take nasi lemak it s ok.it just i want to change my habit which taking nasi lemak everyday.

let get into the menu..

i ate 6 times per day.

but remember eat in small quantity.

why we need to eat as much as we can? it bcoz we want to maintain our level of metabolism.the metabolism is the mechanism that can help us to burn the fat n maintain our weight.

i have an oat evey morning.

remember this. never ever forget to take your bfast eveyday.its the first step to success in your diet.

do not take a high carbs and calories meal for bfast.

just simple oat or bread its already enough.

bcoz later you will have your break at 10.so you can still eat.

remember again...eat in small quantity and frequently.

n dun forget your bfast.

dear secret admire

maybe you will not believe what i ate during my diet.by to tell the truth i ate all my favourite food .but there is only one thing i didnot take which is nasi lemak.

yes i didnt take any nasi lemak for 6 month.but actually if u take nasi lemak it s ok.it just i want to change my habit which taking nasi lemak everyday.

let get into the menu..

i ate 6 times per day.

why we need to eat as much as we can? it bcoz we want to maintain our level of metabolism.the metabolism is the mechanism that can help us to burn the fat n maintain our weight.

remember this. never ever forget to take your bfast eveyday.its the first step to success in your diet.

n dun forget your bfast.

dear secret admire

let get into the menu..

i ate 6 times per day.

n dun forget your bfast.

have to eat breakfast ah??

usually i woke up very late.. so no breakfast anymore just brunch

have to eat breakfast ah??

usually i woke up very late.. so no breakfast anymore just brunch

There is a saying in Chinese : "Breakfast you need to eat as if a KING (eat more nutrition food for breakfast), Lunch eat like a normal person, Dinner eat like a berger (eat lesser at dinner)"

Edited by shiyou

Breakfast is the most importantmeal of the day. It helps to burn off your calories and give you energy. You will feel slightly full during lunch time if you take breakfast. Also, try not to take carbo foods at night. It helps more. Take meehoon soup, eat more vegies and fruits will help to keep your fats away.

yeah...i never skip breakfast too... cannot tahan lar...

sara wow: i totally agree with ur diet plan, eat 6 times a day with small amount. i read about dat in every fitness article but with my work enviroment, i cant follow. so i jus have heavy breakfast, take rice for lunch and eat high fiber food for dinner... im happy with my figure but my problem is my tummy... so need to control so dat tummy not so big, heheee...

i heard lots of stories about taking pills... my fren took diet pills b4 and after stop taking it, she gain weight a lot.... coz the pills actually make u lost appitite and wen u stop taking, u will eat more then u suppose to eat. is dat true?

cranbery: ur pill safe to take? any side effect?