Sign in to follow this  
sizzling_gal

Learn How to wear high Heels

Can anybody teach me???

I CAN'T WEAR THEM.. I'LL fall... i can't walk naturally...

i will walk very roughly in them..

Help me...!!! i wan to wear one too..

Edited by sizzling_gal

Can anybody teach me???

I CAN WEAR THEM.. I'LL fall... i can walk naturally...

i will walk very roughly..

start with short heels first then gradually increase... or maybe you can also try wedges.. :)

yeah, she's right. Start off slow. And walk in em like you OWN em! Aaahahaha. Practice makes perfect dear.

I should know.. 5 ft 9 and still tak malu malu prancing about in heels hee hee.

Yup! start with low first... say 2inches at first. Buy something that you are comfortable wearing. Don't buy the thin heels for a start. Once you are comfartable with the heels then you can venture into 2 1/2 or 3 inches heels and even go into thin heels shoes. Wedges is also a good idea for a start. :)

I would recommend Eclipse and Lewre.. they have comfortable high heels shoes and not very pricey.

Once you get started, you'd love wearing high heels shoes. :lol1:

start with wedges..

walk with pride...

Heels hurt!...but you gradually get used to them. :D

yeah, like the others said, start low....I started with kitten heels..and nw graduating to 3 inches.

It feels so nice being taller..hehe.

well.. got prob in wearing heels.. everytime wear flat sandals.. wear a few times for certain occasions... it really make my back hurts and normally will change into flats again. :( .. so, actually if u feel ur back hurts, do u continue wearing it or change into wearing flats???

well.. got prob in wearing heels.. everytime wear flat sandals.. wear a few times for certain occasions... it really make my back hurts and normally will change into flats again. :( .. so, actually if u feel ur back hurts, do u continue wearing it or change into wearing flats???

very seldom wear heels til backache.. its probably ur posture.. or u tend put whole body pressure on ur heel, which cause backache

Heels hurt!...but you gradually get used to them. :D

yeah, like the others said, start low....I started with kitten heels..and nw graduating to 3 inches.

It feels so nice being taller..hehe.

I'm so jealous... all u girls have no problems wearing them

:) thankx for all advice that you girls gave me :)

I'll try low heels first

lisenielle: i also wan to feel taller like u too!!

First few times with heels will hurt I think. I dun suffer from backaches, it is mostly my feet that hurt! Once you take heels off feels like your feet arched in a way already, ^_^

But eventually you will get used to it, can even run..... ^_^ ..I dont like sandals, I find that I tend to slip and perform superman stunts wearing sandals hahaha......

actually it's bad for your body. most women wear them to please other people.

Hi Juenlil, I never feel any back pain while wearing heels. Do you walk with your back straight up?

actually, i'am a bit hunch..

very seldom wear heels til backache.. its probably ur posture.. or u tend put whole body pressure on ur heel, which cause backache

im a bit hunch... guess u r correct, i think i put my whole body pressure on my heels,... so actually, wearin a high heels must walk like tip toe ar??

actually it's bad for your body. most women wear them to please other people.

actually if u dind't wear at all also no good for your body...

a little arch on your back is a very good posture to prevent back ache,,

but if the arch is too much then it will harm u

im a bit hunch... guess u r correct, i think i put my whole body pressure on my heels,... so actually, wearin a high heels must walk like tip toe ar??

not walk tip toe kua..

just don't slouch lo...

keep a little arch on ur lower back

I also seldom wear heels, but perhaps it will be less stressful on your back if you walk or stand with your knees a little bent, as in not locked straight, so they can absorb the impact when you walk.

I don't have many high heel shoes, but my most comfortable pair are my 2" boots. The boots wrap firmly around my feet and keep them from slipping around. I can even run in them. It kind of helped me get used to walking with high heels, so when I moved on to the other types of heels, like the strappy type, it's less traumatic, haha.

Here is one of the Marry Jane shoes that I own. It has a strap on your foot to provide support so it is easier to walk.

yeah this type looks most 'secure' for beginner

Here is one of the Marry Jane shoes that I own. It has a strap on your foot to provide support so it is easier to walk.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/ja...nymarryjane.jpg

wah... that looks nice...

ya i think i need a strap one... coz if there's no starp my foot will come out....

**Kindly remove image tags when quoting. Thanks**

Edited by weN