Sign in to follow this  
Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy

OPEN HOUSE GATHERING !

Its nothing to it. The most important thing is everyone had fun. Actually my house wasn't in a real mess especially with Jen around, she helped out alot. A really nice lady to have around for company. Oh boy, I have sooo many cans of tuna and salmon plus all those canned drinks that I don't know how long will it take me to finish it now..

I hope everyone also enjoyed the seafood dinner as well. Now for the next one in Klang... BEGGAR CHICKEN in Jugra ... maybe we should do a double food gathering in Klang. First for Bak Kut Teh in the morning then adjourn to my place for rest and games then head out to Jugra for Beggar Chicken or is it Bagged Chicken? Hmmm... hahaha... so how? Anyone up to the next food fest in Klang?

Truly,

ET

Thanks for de compliment, hehe... :wink3:

Neway, everybody had fun & enjoyed de nite, rite?

Eh ya or, y we din take group photo wan arr....?

Hey aikzhou, if u can't finish ol de cans of tuna & salmon, u r welcome 2 contribute some to me... :lol:

Double food gatherin? Bak Kut Teh & Beggar Chicken?

M definitely up for it (s usual ler)... hehhe...

me too me too.. can contribute some to me oso :lol:

btw i am also thinking, since we are going to jugra, banting for the begger chicken, why not we also take the opportunity to go to the beach at morib? Bcos if i remember, the beach is only like 20 --30 mins drive away from jugra or shorter.

If we only go to jugra, it will be like drive there, eat and then drive back. So why not take the opportunity to go to the beach and walk walk there, and then finish off with a dinner at one of the restaurants there.

So just a suggestion lor, cos since we driving there anyway, why not visit the beach too.

niCe idea...^^

FulLy sUpPoRt...

bUt emm...ermm...nth leh ^_^

Edited by KeNz

kenz : y sweating lar??? u wana plan ur prog?? wakakkaa...or scared with dem edi izit?? hehe/....

hmm..if beach im definitely on..but hopefuly is after first week of april...but i alwiz tel myself i got to stop all these at least for this year..but til now...i stil cant resist any :(

yeah...we forgotten group pix...indeed everyone had lotsa fun..but some probs in the end..pity some ppl lor..

Yeah Kylie was expecting you would be there too! Looking forward to catch up with you soon again.

When is the double food gathering?

lol pic is up... T_T

Hmm... Lordy suggested something really great. I support Lordy's idea whole heartedly.

Kenz.. why u erm erm ermmm.... hahaha... scare u get lost again is it ? or your GPS tracker tracking u down and gotta be home by 12midnight ? hahaha ;)

Jen... hugs!

Truly,

ET

who got those big plastic mat oh? we can sit on the mat and gamble or play games =x

Write $1 on pieces of paper instead of real ringgit kekkeke

No la... we take the poker chips lor... then we play using the chps... end of the day... the chips will be change for money from the players who owns the color of the chips lor... hahahaha

Truly,

ET

Using chip can avoid being arrest by cop izzit bcz not real money

pepps...do remember me for next gathering k...i don really get to come online...