Sign in to follow this  
sara_wow

Most effective way to lose weight

Hi guys im new in this topic

previously im 86kg.and now im 69.

by today im going to start to share a little bit on how i manage to lose my weight without taking any drug or suppliment

the first think you should have is you spirit.in doing anything you must have the spirit and passion to realize it.it doesnt matter how long it take.you must have the heart to keep o\it going till you achieve your dream weight.

Second is proper training plan.

in most cases . only people which diciplin and have proper plan on their diet activity have the rate to success higher than other.the important of this plan its to guide you to more proper daily activity which can contribute for you weight loss.

third...

dont ever leave rice in your diet menu.to tell you the truth.i never leave rice since the first day i start my diet plan.but of course there is certain time and amount you only need to have daily.i will tell you more on my next post.

lasly...lets diet babes.you can do it.if everyone can do it.you cn do it also. :thumbup1:

can you please elaborate on your 'proper training plan'? thank you..

sory for late reply...

im preparing for my exam today.hehe :rolleyes:

thanks babywanie

the proper plan mean you will organize a flexible timetable that fit with your daily activity.however the time table must consist with your exersise ( what you do in morning or what shud you do everyday )

remember to guys!!!

to sumone which is in obesity state they must exersise everyday to increase in your metabolism.your metabolism is very important to burn your fat.

lets continue with the proper plan....

the proper plan as what i state must have 2 important item.

1. your exersise routine

2. your diet list ( what food you shud take )

the exersise routine didnt need to be like 3 hours straight routine.to start you only need at least 15-30min.

for example when im starting to exersise , i walk on my trade mill for 15-30min.

i promise to my self that everyday i going to exersise eveyday to increase my metabolism.

meet next post ok...got to go hehe

b4 end...how about start to talk a walk for 15-30min tomorow.im asking for walk not jog.later im you already build your stamina.thaen we can start to jog ok :thumbup1:

aiyaa.. i managed a half hour stint on the treadmill the first day. next day i malas dy. :P

Also a bit the memalukan la.. cause my parents installed the treadmill OUTSIDE the house. OMG, i dont want the neighbours to see me puffing and panting la right!

cant wait!

haha...later i show my pic k guys

actually there will never have a short cut to get your dream weight.

it takes me almost 3 mont to lose 10kg.but my diet is isnt hard to be follow,believe me if i can you guys can too

do you guys know that actually when you in diet, you body actually takes almost 2 weeks to suit with your diet.

so dont ever listen to people say that they can easily lost 5kg or 7 kg in 1 weks.that all just bluffing.

becouse my house is corner lot.my paprent put the trade mill side to the window.im quit shame to it.but seem all my family is also like to exersise so i think is not shame bcoz eveyone know that we are family which like to exersise except me ( tapi itu dulu la )

i forgot to tell you guys that its better to do exersise by watching tv or listening to music.i do that also.usually i wil watch cartoon when im on the trade mill.so when the cartoon already end, my routine for walk 30min also finished.

you will not bored.trust me.

so what r u waiting girlz.lets walk

if i can do it.you can do it also.

aiyaa.. i managed a half hour stint on the treadmill the first day. next day i malas dy. :P

Also a bit the memalukan la.. cause my parents installed the treadmill OUTSIDE the house. OMG, i dont want the neighbours to see me puffing and panting la right!

y malu wen u have d right figure later on?

haha...later i show my pic k guys

actually there will never have a short cut to get your dream weight.

it takes me almost 3 mont to lose 10kg.but my diet is isnt hard to be follow,believe me if i can you guys can too

do you guys know that actually when you in diet, you body actually takes almost 2 weeks to suit with your diet.

so dont ever listen to people say that they can easily lost 5kg or 7 kg in 1 weks.that all just bluffing.

becouse my house is corner lot.my paprent put the trade mill side to the window.im quit shame to it.but seem all my family is also like to exersise so i think is not shame bcoz eveyone know that we are family which like to exersise except me ( tapi itu dulu la )

i forgot to tell you guys that its better to do exersise by watching tv or listening to music.i do that also.usually i wil watch cartoon when im on the trade mill.so when the cartoon already end, my routine for walk 30min also finished.

you will not bored.trust me.

so what r u waiting girlz.lets walk

if i can do it.you can do it also.

wah congratulations....

everytime i watch movie i prefer to sit and watch...

but my mummy will force me to do exercise...

i just do for a while then i stop already

wah congratulations....

everytime i watch movie i prefer to sit and watch...

but my mummy will force me to do exercise...

i just do for a while then i stop already

ur mom forces u to exercise??

Hi guys im new in this topic

previously im 86kg.and now im 69.

Wow, that's some acheivement! Congratulations!

dont ever leave rice in your diet menu.to tell you the truth.i never leave rice since the first day i start my diet plan.but of course there is certain time and amount you only need to have daily.i will tell you more on my next post.

I don't understand what you meant by don't leave rice in the diet menu. Did you mean that all rice should be eliminated from your diet? Or did you mean that you must finish eating all your rice and leave none behind? ^_^

hi sze

what i mean here is you can have rice in your meal.but take it in small quantity.

another thing is i ate b4 7 everyday.i only take rice on lunch not in my diner becouse i need energy in the afternoon.

y i dun take rice for my diner? bcoz i dun need too much energy in nite.

eat wise guys...

Dancing!!! n eat food moderately. i felt if i suddenly take in alot of food or not eating at all can b very bad. metabolic rate slow n end up fat. so must eat same amt at all times.

dancing is a very good sport ppl says.