Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Apple Cider Vinegar

already bought ACV from giant supermarket, the brand is S & W

the smell very strong lar, but i like it...smell like wine :lol:

is it can b drink the ACV alone? i mean without water or honey, etc hehehhe just wondering lar.

one more think...if want to dap to acne is it hv to mix with water or can dap ACV straight to the acne

hmm.. last time my aunt used to tell me it can be used for slimming too... and i've read from the website too..

just drink 2 teaspoon of vinegar b4 u eat your meal... i think its okey for me.. last time..

hie gals..

would like to ask if its okay to mix the hooney and apple cider and bring it out so that i can drink a few times through out the day? Any specific type of container i should use for apple cider? Haha..I am solost!

hehe

THe aunty at the pharmacy told me to take after meal as i have gastric problem. Thats why i can only take it after meal.

THanks so much gals!

hie gals..

would like to ask if its okay to mix the hooney and apple cider and bring it out so that i can drink a few times through out the day? Any specific type of container i should use for apple cider? Haha..I am solost!

hehe

THe aunty at the pharmacy told me to take after meal as i have gastric problem. Thats why i can only take it after meal.

THanks so much gals!

sure you can, i always bring & drink during office hour, it makes me more awake :P

there is no specific type of container :wink3:

Any babes taking this drink? I read somewhere that it's good for those who wants to lose weright, also makes skin complexion better. Is this true? Where can I get this thing?

I bought mine at Guardian in BSC. They also sell it at the health shop in BSC next to The Body Shop. At both shops they sell Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Can't remember how much it was, somewhere around RM16-RM20 I think.

I haven't really been on it long enough to see any results. I bought it about a month ago and was rajin for about a week, drinking it daily but then I was too busy to bother. I think as with anything you gotta be on it for at least a month or so to see results.

Similar topic found and merged :)

I bought Apple Cider Vinegar from cold storage.

Wanna ask, is alll ACV available at the market is suitable to drink? The price vary, for example a HEINZ ACV is like RM4.50 for 475ml while another brand is RM10.50 for the same size. It contains 5%acid. Isit all safe to drink? Mostly dont have instruction to teach you how ACV should be mixed and drink, but some do have. How?

I bought Apple Cider Vinegar from cold storage.

Wanna ask, is alll ACV available at the market is suitable to drink? The price vary, for example a HEINZ ACV is like RM4.50 for 475ml while another brand is RM10.50 for the same size. It contains 5%acid. Isit all safe to drink? Mostly dont have instruction to teach you how ACV should be mixed and drink, but some do have. How?

does that mean in this case, we have to separately mix honey and water? :X

hope some babes can explain. it is sure a cheap alternative to try. :thumbup1:

I'm not sure if all ACV's are made the same. It's just that I went through a couple of websites and alot of ppl consume this Bragg's brand so lucky thing that they sell it here. That's why I bought the Bragg's.

I think with all ACV's you have to mix it with honey and water. Water to dilute and honey to make it tolerable to drink. I just put one tblsp honey and 2 tblsp ACV to a medium size glass and gulp it down. I can't stand the smell!

This is the website for Bragg's and it has a FAQ section for you babes to read up on :

http://www.bragg.com/FAQ/faq_applecider.html#acv_faq4

I tried the apple cider vinegar from cosway. I cannot stand the taste and smell in the beginning but the longer i take, i used to it. One thing i notice from taking this vinegar is i go to toilet regulary in the morning, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. So i guess it fasten the digestion.

I stop drinking the vinegar about 3 years d. Now i want to start back for slimming purpose - tummy trimming. One of my friend took it last time and it really effective for slimming. She showed me her before and after picture. She manage to trim her tummy. Her tummy is flat now. How envy.

I bought the Bragg apple cider vinegar from the internet. I haven't try yet bcos i am still waiting for it to arrive. I think this brand is good.

I tried the apple cider vinegar from cosway. I cannot stand the taste and smell in the beginning but the longer i take, i used to it. One thing i notice from taking this vinegar is i go to toilet regulary in the morning, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. So i guess it fasten the digestion.

I stop drinking the vinegar about 3 years d. Now i want to start back for slimming purpose - tummy trimming. One of my friend took it last time and it really effective for slimming. She showed me her before and after picture. She manage to trim her tummy. Her tummy is flat now. How envy.

I bought the Bragg apple cider vinegar from the internet. I haven't try yet bcos i am still waiting for it to arrive. I think this brand is good.

Bragg ACV is available here in Guardian (bought mine in the BSC branch). And in the health shop next to The Body Shop in BSC.

Bragg ACV is available here in Guardian (bought mine in the BSC branch). And in the health shop next to The Body Shop in BSC.

Thank you imzadi, if i am in m'sia now will definately get one from there. It's just that right now is chilly out there, prefer the postman to deliver it to me :P

Anyway, how much does the Bragg ACV cost in m'sia?

Since u have taken the Bragg ACV, how do u feel about this brand? Is it good?

Thank you imzadi, if i am in m'sia now will definately get one from there. It's just that right now is chilly out there, prefer the postman to deliver it to me :P

Anyway, how much does the Bragg ACV cost in m'sia?

Since u have taken the Bragg ACV, how do u feel about this brand? Is it good?

Meh, sorry smiley, didn't see you weren't in KL! I think it's about RM16-18 per bottle. Can't remember exact price.

Drank it only for one week then got malas. When I start it again, I'll let you know and do post your reviews later too!

Meh, sorry smiley, didn't see you weren't in KL! I think it's about RM16-18 per bottle. Can't remember exact price.

Drank it only for one week then got malas. When I start it again, I'll let you know and do post your reviews later too!

Wow... it's pretty expensive. I bought here only US$ 4.02 for 32 ounces.

C'mon... don't get malas. Since u have got it, drink for your health. Sure will post my review. I think all ACV is pretty much the same.

My ACV arrived yesterday. I drink it as soon as i have received it - afternoon and night. Guess what.... i already went to toilet 2 times :lol: This is the fastest result i got. Since it can makes me go toilet so fast mean it is very good for digestion and i hope will eventually leads to weight lost :clapclap:

after seeing babes here drink the ACV i've bought mine today its BRAGG 473ml for rm10.07(10%) frm organic shop.dun dare to buy bigger one coz it's my first time consuming it so sour till i sweat.the smell still ok.all the pharmacy shop oso sell this brand for larger bottle rm 16.9(b4 10% discount).i think any organic shop will gv 10% gua.

I'm not sure if all ACV's are made the same. It's just that I went through a couple of websites and alot of ppl consume this Bragg's brand so lucky thing that they sell it here. That's why I bought the Bragg's.

I think with all ACV's you have to mix it with honey and water. Water to dilute and honey to make it tolerable to drink. I just put one tblsp honey and 2 tblsp ACV to a medium size glass and gulp it down. I can't stand the smell!

This is the website for Bragg's and it has a FAQ section for you babes to read up on :

http://www.bragg.com/FAQ/faq_applecider.html#acv_faq4

is it all guardian outlet also have this bragg acv?

and what kind of honey can we use ? the honey we put on bread? any specific brand and where can buy this honey?

8)

and when do we usually drink this?

before or after meal? for a better weight loss result :P

thank you. i really wanna take this. coz im facing constipation problem >_<

MichiChan, it's best to take the ACV 30 minutes before meal, 3 times a day. Everytime i took it before meal, few minutes after meal i will go to toilet. So i think possibly because it digest the food i ate fast. If you can tolerate with the smell and taste of ACV i suggest to dilute it with just plain water without adding honey if you want the weight lost result fast.

icic

thanks smileyc

:)

i hope i can tolerate with it

never actually taste or smell it before. no idea on how is it like..

that means just add two table spoon of acv and half glass of room temperature plain water?

rite?

thank you :)

Yes, just add 2 table spoon acv with half glass of room temperature plain water.

Just in case you cannot tolerate with the smell and taste (alot ppl can't), you can add honey. You can use a normal honey which you can get from supermarket.

It's best you start take it every morning when you first wake up from sleep. It cleanse the toxic from your body. Then follow by 30 mins before lunch and dinner.

MichiChan, good luck trying.