Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Apple Cider Vinegar

u mean we can use the honey we put on bread?

how much of honey do we put?

oh and that means we drink this 3 times a day?

first : when we first woke up

second : 1/2 hr before lunch

third : 1/2 before dinner

that means the first one is before breakfast rite?

wanna ask.. how long is it after meal we will go to the toilet? :P

thanks smileyc :) really hope it will work ^^

bronze chiqz thanks for sharing. will try it when i have pimple on my face. can we apply this on small bumps? my face haf some bumps on the cheek n jawline...

Do u know ACV is gud to clear breakoutz n pimples?Ive read on the net before.U must dilute it with water n swipe a cotton ball on the breakout part.

Yes, i've read before about this method on somewhere in myb too. It can use as toner to appy on the skin or can combine it with aspirin to apply as face mask. It really smooth my skin.

u mean we can use the honey we put on bread?

how much of honey do we put?

oh and that means we drink this 3 times a day?

first : when we first woke up

second : 1/2 hr before lunch

third : 1/2 before dinner

that means the first one is before breakfast rite?

wanna ask.. how long is it after meal we will go to the toilet? :P

thanks smileyc :) really hope it will work ^^

bronze chiqz thanks for sharing. will try it when i have pimple on my face. can we apply this on small bumps? my face haf some bumps on the cheek n jawline...

I never used honey to put on bread so i am not sure if you are talking about a normal honey or a jam.

If you ever barbeque, those honey that people applied on the foods, it's a normal honey you can get it easily everywhere in the supermarket. Just put 1 table spoon of honey is enough so that the honey won't end up more than ACV :lol:

Yes, drink 3 times a day like what you stated above. You drink it 1/2 hour before a meal because the ACV is acidic, it will mimic the acid level of your stomach and help you digest food properly and faster.

Normally it took me 1/2 hour to go to toilet. It depends on different individual i guess.

oh do we need to keep the honey n acv in the refrigerator?

should i still take lemon juice (without sugar) every morning if i take this acv drink?

No, don't keep the honey and acv refrigerated. Store it in room temperature avoiding sunlight.

The acv can replace the lemon juice. You don't have to take lemon juice anymore bcos acv is better than this.

Edited by smileyc240

yesterday i accidentally put the honey in the refrigerator...

is it ok if i put it outside today...

thanks smileyc

I store the honey in refrigerator too last time till i accidentally saw the label behind stated "Do Not Refrigerated". Since then i just stored in the kitchen cupboard. I didn't know what is the reason, just followed the instruction lo...

Yeah... it's ok you put outside now.

hey.. i've read somewhere in this forum that cinnamon actually boosts metabolisme. can i mix ACV, honey and also cinnamon? i'm juz curious.

I find it too strong to take ACV with just mixing with plain water. So, to kill the smell I mix with Ribena. Just wondering if that is okie?

hehe

Has anyone tried apple cider vinegar?It acts as a toner and many many western really swears by tiz.U can get tiz Apple Cider Vinegar at any supermarkets or Cold storage.I got mine abt rm 6.U have to mix 50/50 with water..1 things abt it dat the smell is awful but u have to bear wt it.I have small2 breakouts on my foreheads..so i took cootn ball n dipped the apple cider vingear..do it 2 dayz..breakouts gone..i just started using it last week..didnt try on my cheeks dats y tried on my forehead..so far itz gud.Lets see hpw it works..Btw, here 's the link

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/home-remedies.html

it can be used for slimming too.

mix 1 tblespoon of acv with 250ml water. drink it 30mins before u eat.

it helps.really. it just you have to bear the smell =p

I met a young guy last week who had quite bad eczema,
all over his body.

I also have had eczema for almost two decades, but mine
is somewhat milder than his condition.

When I phoned him just now to ask how he was doing, he
told me that someone told him to try Chinese black vinegar.
So he drank two tablespoons a day, and rubbed it on the
lesions as well. He said it was quite acidic, and that applied
on his skin also stung.

To his surprise, he said his skin had mproved a lot by the third
day. The red lesions had almost all gone, and his skin was much
smoother. He had visited many dermatologists before, and their
creams helped, but never as good as this.

ACV is good for skin...I use it as face toner (at 1st I dilute with water..now I apply directly on my skin)....really effective to control oils n acne...and sumtime I add in my drinking water....I use Bragg organic ACV with the mother...U can find it at Giant

Chinese black vinegar is good for detoxification, better effect is drink it empty stomach with honey...

For sensitive skin and skin prone to pimples, whiteheads & blackheads, better dont try to apply apple cider on your face...

Something to share on the risk that a lot of ppl not aware of ..

On the whole, the risks of taking occasional, small amounts of apple cider vinegar seem low. But using apple cider vinegar over the long term, or in larger amounts, could have risks. Here are some things to keep in mind.
• Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic. The main ingredient of apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. As the name suggests, it's quite harsh. Apple cider vinegar should always be diluted with water or juice before swallowed. Pure apple cider vinegar could damage the tooth enamel and the tissues in your throat and mouth. One study found a woman who got an apple cider vinegar supplement stuck in her throat. She seemed to have suffered lasting damage to her esophagus. Vinegar has been known to cause contact burns to the skin.
• Long-term use of apple cider vinegar could cause low potassium levels and lower bone density. If you already have low potassium or osteoporosis, talk to your doctor before using apple cider vinegar.
• Apple cider vinegar could theoretically interact with diuretics, laxatives, and medicines for diabetes and heart disease.

hellooooo its been years since the last post...anyone here try Apple Cider VInegar for losing weight??
the first time i tried my urine so yellow.. i assume it cleanse my kidney as well...

Right now i'm drinking that first thing in the morning, can't observe any difference yet, hope that is good for me :)

I'm drinking this: Bragg - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother