Sign in to follow this  
tweetwee

Luxury and comfortable coaches fr KL-Penang

Hi All,

I'm planning to go to Penang for holiday after CNY by taking good and comfortable coaches which provide spacious seats. Hence, I would highly appreciate if anyone of you could recommend some nice coach companies? From where to where? and the fare?

I do not want the normal coaches which giving me terrible neck and body pain and it's very tiring for me. :loser:

Many thanks.... :praisegod:

konsortium one.. forgot the exact name lar.. but the seats r really nice .. and got tv summore.. fare is about rm50+ i think..

last time when i took it, got promotion then its rm30++ only..

konsortium rm50 ar? so exp wan... i used to sit konsortium.. my fav coach from prai straight to kl.. very fast and non-stop journey :)

another one is NICE that i know that offers food and toilet in the bus.. quite expensive though ^_^

konsortium one.. forgot the exact name lar.. but the seats r really nice .. and got tv summore.. fare is about rm50+ i think..

last time when i took it, got promotion then its rm30++ only..

yeah yeah! i heard of it before...it must be their 18 seats snoozer coach. Do they sell ticket at Pudu bus station? :unsure:

konsortium rm50 ar? so exp wan... i used to sit konsortium.. my fav coach from prai straight to kl.. very fast and non-stop journey :)

another one is NICE that i know that offers food and toilet in the bus.. quite expensive though ^_^

I c...i think we have to get it from Old KL railway station rite? The only coach that provide food....great! :rolleyes:

Aeroline bus departed from 3 places :1) Corus Hotel, KL (near KLCC); 2) Bandar Utama; 3) Bandar Sunway. They have buses departing in morning and afternoon, all details in the web site. The bus does not stop at Butterworth. it arrives in Penang . There are 2 stops, 1st stop at Queensbay, 2nd stop at Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal (10 mins away). If you intend to take taxi to your destination, suggest to stop at Sungai Nobong Bus Terminal. Aeroline normally takes 4.5 hours to 5 hours for the whole journey with 1 stop half way. The bus do have a toilet on board for small release ONLY. They do provide a drink and snack on board. If you are taking bus from Corus Hotel, can enjoy a complimentary coffee at the hotel coffee house - https://12go.asia/en/travel/kuala-lumpur/penang

Edited by stm3315