Sign in to follow this  
simonethan

Wanna Clubbing Together...

Ladies and gentlemen..I would like to introduce my new topic on this site "Wanna Clubbing Together" is for the propose for anyone of you who have organize a clubbing nite and wanna invite some of the Malaysiababes.net members 2 join the party ,u may welcome to post out in here.But please 'NO' Trance/Techno/House and those "Shuffle" freak around.This site special for Rnb & HipHop lover.Thanks

hai!..anyone hav planning goin to Poppy Garden this coming Fiday (26.01.2006)

Venue : Poppy Garden

Time : 11.30pm onwords

entrance : Guy (2) Choice - I. Cover Charge

II. Share with 4 person to get (1bottle liquar)

Girl (2) Choice - I. Walk In Free

II. Join me and my fren :P

Thanks for support..keke!..Lets have fun together...

yoo..man..!ur rite..seem quit hard to get rnb kaki in our country.Mostly trans or techno..but plz man tat really serious look shit! (Ahbeng in da club).hahah :loser: especially i hate "shuffle" it look like a idiot with crossing their both octopus leg,im feel pity for their sneakers.keke!.

I think HipHop is the most have a attitude dance with the sexy and attract move and dont forget the superb accessories Bling! Bling

:thumbup1: ..hehehe..

ayyo, wussup simon. im also urban music fan, strictly for my niggas! but too bad im not in KL lah..im not KL resident either, but is nice to see urban music kaki like you. i also dun like trance, techno, house musick, pop (sorry to those fans), so i have no idea whr in Klang valley that serve purely urban music where all da niggas (and nigga wannabe like us haha) to hangabout?

im in UK at the mo, and i club once in da blue moon and i only go to 1 particular R&B/hiphop club lah in my plc here where you can see tha niggas doin dance battle there and the DJ's skit skit n loopin like no tomorrow. atmosphere so on lah cos they will start off with old skool hiphop like LL Cool J's up to 90's hiphop then to modern ones like Nas, JayZ, DMX & 50cent. chicks are hot, black, but chun wei...mostly like Beyonce/Aaliyah look, white also alot..sexay like Fergie. Asian can count wif fingers cos chinkee-chinks dun feel comfy around niggas. chinkee-chinks prefer live gigs only as they r mostly fan of alternative rock, ska & punk, and oh, shuffling in techno/trance clubs.

i happens to have fren who DJing there lah but that dood is a ragga dood who plays lotsa Sean Paul shit..i masuk there normally free cos i know the manager, eh i long time din club now aih soo busy with life. kaki also gatal already.

Akon came to Ruums last week aight? Got go not? Some of my friends went n they claimed that the place is so darn on i heard. Raekwon from Wu-tang performed in my plc last year autumn. but i missed it, damnit. Btw im a big fan of Wu-Tang Clan, BTNH, Pac & NWA. Howbout cha?

Edited by astrosurge

nice idea, very hard to get real hip hop and r&b kaki :)

eh let this tread that simon setup became official thread for urban music (R&B/hiphop/rap/ragga) fans. maybe who knows if enough quorum, can organise an outing at a suggested joint, and everyone can dress up like a homie from compton or south central hahaha..

wow astrosurge.. u really getting me the feel there are homies in the forum too haha

anyway im on for it ! how bout CNY? ya know.. everyone is dam free on CNY, btw im abit of party animal here, so dun get surprised if i partied too hard yo!

darn...i was thr last nite at poppy...but jus read ur post~

haha..whr u seat?

erm...i m running up n down bz-ing..n having lots of fun~

when is the next stop?

^^ to9?

Oh miss it!..we cant join tat nite..i was sitting nearby the dj area.i dono did u hav notice 1 group quit noisy and hav 1 gal dance on the table..haha!..tat my group loo.all quit drunk d tat nite but darn enjoy..I think coming week im not be around coz i hav 2 go UK to attend exhibition,so mostly our next party time will be on Chinese New Year,usually we darn crazy will start party frm new year eve till the 5 day of CNY.If posibble do join 2 gether party ok! anywhr we keep in tounch in msn,ok

wow..sound happening~ :praisegod:

but..em..not sure which grp~ too crowded gua...but well..looking forward fr the next 1 then~

ya~ add me in MSN..nanafishie@hotmail.com :wub:

how bout crowd thr?

IMPORTANT! : DON'T EVER go Sanctuary at the curve i hav a very bad experience on last Christmas Eve,I hav few comment in this WORSE Club tat happen here java script:emoticon(':loser:',%20'smid_13'):

i) The service is very bad (The waiter will scold u..shh!)

ii) The waiter not responbility on the customer order

iii) The waiter is darn rude to customer (our group nearly fight with the waiter) Long story...

iii) Alot seafood around (Lala Chai)

iv) Never delivered customer order and very slow

v) Music mostly thrt play is trans mix java script:emoticon(':loser:',%20'smid_13')

If u guy have tat same situation like me, Don't think to complain bout this to theirs management bcoz thr wont even bother u at all coz im the one of the victim java script:emoticon(':(',%20'smid_3').Im alreadi banned hardly goin 2 party is this worse club in town.This kind of bad experience really is my 1st time get it frm this "SANCTUARY" club. (LOUSY) java script:emoticon(':loser:',%20'smid_13')

Im say NO to "SANCTUARY"

Edited by simonethan

Hei boyz and girl do u have any plan coming Chinese New Year?

- Feel Bored?

- Lonely?

- What meet up some new friend?

- Wanna check out hottest chick around?

- Do you think you can dance?

- Are you a hardcore drinker?

- Are you a HipHop freak?

So,If you have this few point what make u think...Come to join together rumble up the nite!..

Here my plan party from Eve till the 5th CNY..Hahaha..sound cool.

Venue : Poppy Garden or Aloha club

Time : 11pm till the end

Date : 17.02.2007 till 20.02.2007

Entry : As usual (Cover charge or Open liquar) / Free Entry For Sexy Ladies

Attire : Hip Hop (Don't forget your "Bling Bling")

Lets jam it up everyone!...make HipHop ALIVE...

P/S: Onli for HipHop lover and cool fellow.Straightly "NO" Shuffle kaki/Trans & House freak or Seafood Fellow.

Thanks for the corporation..hehehe..."come on don't to formal men"!..

BLING...BLING NITE!!

count me on devil simon~

miss r n b...but..u sure aloha its good place to hang out ^_^

hows things at UK? enjoy life fren~ :wink3:

Aloha?

the last time i went was a saturday.

darn crowded n ppl fighting inside!!

Fight? oooo I wish I could come!

Ladies and gentlemen..I would like to introduce my new topic on this site "Wanna Clubbing Together" is for the propose for anyone of you who have organize a clubbing nite and wanna invite some of the Malaysiababes.net members 2 join the party ,u may welcome to post out in here.But please 'NO' Trance/Techno/House and those "Shuffle" freak around.This site special for Rnb & HipHop lover.Thanks

hai!..anyone hav planning goin to Poppy Garden this coming Fiday (26.01.2006)

Venue : Poppy Garden

Time : 11.30pm onwords

entrance : Guy (2) Choice - I. Cover Charge

II. Share with 4 person to get (1bottle liquar)

Girl (2) Choice - I. Walk In Free

II. Join me and my fren :P

Thanks for support..keke!..Lets have fun together...

sorry... im late for a year time adi...

laundry at curve?

not bad huh? but jus pass by...hows d crowd n songs?

Hai Nana Angel...hahaha..Im back!..UK is a great country.The club is absolute perfect,I would say Malaysia club can't even can compare with it.The weather thr is so nice.I feel everything is perfect and freedom.Imagine u can bring a bottle liquar and drink anywhr u like even i hav saw a gal holding a bottle of wine drink with a group of fren in 'Underground' (LRT Station but better then ours LRT La!).Feeling wanna stay thr.keke..

So,how r u Nana Angel..wat the plan coming tis friday,have go party?