Sign in to follow this  
estherchan

cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery

Hi girls,well cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery what different? which is better? which is dangerous? which should i take? i saw a magazine that show a girl do double eyelid but it din do any operation just do something on it...i cant really see carefully..and she also do face reshaping they just inject something 3 time then can already..just need to wait for 1 week then the face become small liao.cool..no need do any operation that is what i want...but i not sure good a not..now i want to do double eyelid and nose reshape . i saw a clinic in mid valley Kalo cosmetic surgery clinic in a magazine . Anyone know about this clinic? is it good? please let me know. And if anyone know which clinic or anything that is good,safe and cheap surgery please tell me.thanks.

:D

[quote name='momo.lee' date='27 June 2009 - 10:45 AM' timestamp='1246070734' post='562157']
hi gals..
Kalo is located nearby mid valley rite? Anyone know more about Kalo?
[/quote]

ok..wat i know they use a china doctor i had just done my eye bag but the result its not good before i done i asked wil my eye will deep in the doctor said no but after 1 mths recovery my god my left eye not balance with the right one its deep in and drop down i so heart break i went back there i cried but however the doctor said its because my left face sagging i was so dissappointet ..wat to do... need to accept..right ...so please dun believe with the advertisment u see.. this is wat i had from there..

[quote name='mgsm' date='27 December 2009 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1261889710' post='577206']
do anyone have do eyebag remove from kalo i just wanna see the result? because for me ,mine very bad result...
[/quote]

Hi...u can try 'nautral' method using CARBOXY treatment for eyebags & dark circles. Try google carboxy-treatment & see the proof.Also for nose reshaping,face-slimming u can try at www.medikulit.com.my for more infos.Other aesthetics clinic tat offer same treatment=mediskin at sunway,dr.ko at Klang,dr,christina at USJ.good luck.

plastic surgery is quite dengerous i think....could end up like micheal jackson

cosmetic surgery depends on what you want to do....if just face recontouring like nose job, chin or lip augmentation opt for the non-invasive one like using dermal fillers.

i ascorted a fren of mine last week for consultation at skin club opposite shangri la hotel....she wanted her chin to be sharper...it's still cost few thousands laaa but cheaper than the other places she has gone to. they offered a lot of other cosmetic related services as well.

try to check it out urself~

i just take a look at skin club facebook fanpage...it's all about aesthetics beauty. very useful information.

if you are thinking to get cosmetic procedures, i suggest, u should know more abt it.

I think plastic surgery is better than a cosmetic surgery. A
plastic surgery is often <span id="wsWordAdd16"></span><span id="wsWord16" class="wsGeneralSuggestion">used</span> for broken skins and some skin
reconstruction. <br>

i did double eye lid operation in Kalo half yr ago, they arrange a very unprofesional doctor for me, cause this operation fail! now they say if i wanna redo this operation, i need to pay them RM500 as the operation room charges! i feel so unhappy! why should i being charge for their mistake?

To me filler is much better then doing surgery. I did this couple of months ago at this Skinclub at KL, for my lips and the result were great.:thumbup1: Now I plan for my nose. Plus it only take an hour or less per session. I value my time so much. Try it.:D

hey girls..
if u wanna do a double eyelid or just had a talk with a cosmetic surgeon on what you wanna do..
can go look for doctor victor cheong. his clinic is at midvalley boulevard there... no consultation charges...
he is really a nice doctor...

I personally think that doin cosmetic surgery is much much better than plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is too risky laa...Eventho cosmetic surgery doesnt last too long, but in case if theres mistake done, its not for forever. :whistling:

I had a fren who did dermal fillers to her nose. hrrrmmmm....quite expensive but the doc assure her its a safe and fast procedure. Her nose now is 'higher', but not that obvious....and she absolutely love the result!!

[quote name='mgsm' timestamp='1261889399' post='577205']
ok..wat i know they use a china doctor i had just done my eye bag but the result its not good before i done i asked wil my eye will deep in the doctor said no but after 1 mths recovery my god my left eye not balance with the right one its deep in and drop down i so heart break i went back there i cried but however the doctor said its because my left face sagging i was so dissappointet ..wat to do... need to accept..right ...so please dun believe with the advertisment u see.. this is wat i had from there..
[/quote]

i did my 'stitches' double eyelid ([color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]埋线双眼皮) at Kalo 2 years ago, my eyes swell after several months from the surgery, [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]i went bck to kalo..but cnt find my doctor..as their doctors not stationed at the same clinic,they will b moving around jb, kl & pg.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] (most importantly: they are all from china w/o cert)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]then the other doctor answered to my question with 'unconcern behaviour'.. and keep on refusing to admit that its their mistk.. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]and said if i wan2 repair my eyes,..i mz pay money again! omg..i nt dare to let them touch my eyes anymore!,,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]so aftertat i went to a regular or standard plastic surgery doctor in private hospital, he repaired my eyes with a much lower price compared to kalo.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]and the hygiene quality realy worth the price..the surgery room is clean, doctor and nurses all 'wrap up' with special clothing..even me also need to change into patient's clothing..[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]bt in kalo..we jz did it in a normal room..some sort like an office room..then the 'receptionist' never changed to any special attire..yes, i said 'receptionist', nt nurse because the gal who're staying in the reception caunter for whole day can walk in and out frm the room to assist the doctor..and the WORST is..the doctor smoke right b4 started the surgery on me![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#313131"][size="2"]when the 'legitimate' doctor heard abt my story..he feel resentful and indignant..he told me that there are many ppl who are facing the same problem like me...[/size][/color][/font][color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]alot of his patient came to him becoz of the deface frm previous surgery by unqualified china doctor...and there is one statement he told and i think quite true ie:' if the doctor is qualified and good, he/ she no need to come here illegaly (china doctor cnt gain license here) since china's population is so big and he/she can earn more money there.'[/size][/font][/color]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#313131"][size="2"]
[/size][/color][/font]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#313131"][size="2"]PS: Please please please! listen to my advise..[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Do Not go to any 'beauty saloon / centre / shop etc. [/size][/font][/color]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#313131"][size="2"]( u will notice these kind of 'shop' can only advertise with the word of 'cosmetic' surgery bt not 'plastic' surgery because they don't have license like those doctors in hospital or their own clinic...bt indeed these shops secretly do [/size][/color][/font][color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]plastic surger[/size][/font][/color][color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]y )[/size][/font][/color]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#313131"][size="2"] [/size][/color][/font]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Please go to a recognised or good reputation hospital. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Dont make urself regret..as i can tell u ..even until nw..mt eyes cnt fully recover..it's still swelling at some part[/size][/font][/color][color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#313131"]
[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Angel Soo' timestamp='1313541413' post='598866']
i did double eye lid operation in Kalo half yr ago, they arrange a very unprofesional doctor for me, cause this operation fail! now they say if i wanna redo this operation, i need to pay them RM500 as the operation room charges! i feel so unhappy! why should i being charge for their mistake?

[/quote]

[color="#5C6375"][size="2"][left]i did my 'stitches' double eyelid ([color=#313131][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]埋线双眼皮) at Kalo 2 years ago too, my eyes swell after several months from the surgery,[/size][/font][/color][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]i went bck to kalo..but cnt find my doctor..as their doctors not stationed at the same clinic,they will b moving around jb, kl & pg.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"](most importantly: they are all from china w/o cert)[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]then the other doctor answered to my question with 'unconcern behaviour'.. and keep on refusing to admit that its their mistk.. [/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]and said if i wan2 repair my eyes,..i mz pay money again! omg..i nt dare to let them touch my eyes anymore!,,[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]
[/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]so aftertat i went to a regular or standard plastic surgery doctor in private hospital, he repaired my eyes with a much lower price compared to kalo.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]and the hygiene quality realy worth the price..the surgery room is clean, doctor and nurses all 'wrap up' with special clothing..even me also need to change into patient's clothing..[/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]bt in kalo..we jz did it in a normal room..some sort like an office room..then the 'receptionist' never changed to any special attire..yes, i said 'receptionist', nt nurse because the gal who're staying in the reception caunter for whole day can walk in and out frm the room to assist the doctor..and the WORST is..the doctor smoke right b4 he started the surgery on me![/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]
[/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]when the 'legitimate' doctor from hospital heard abt my story..he feel resentful and indignant..he told me that there are many ppl who are facing the same problem like me...[/color][color=#313131][size=2]alot of his patient came to him becoz of the deface frm previous surgery by unqualified china doctor...and there is one statement he told and i think quite true ie:' if the doctor is qualified and good, he/ she no need to come here illegaly (china doctor cnt gain license here) since china's population is so big and he/she can earn more money there.'[/size][/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color=#313131][size=2]
PS: Please please please! listen to my advise..[/size][/color][/left][left][color=#313131][size=2]
[/size][/color][/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Do Not go to any 'beauty saloon / centre / shop etc. [/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]( u will notice these kind of 'shop' can only advertise with the word of 'cosmetic' surgery bt not 'plastic' surgery because they don't have license like those doctors in hospital or their own clinic...bt indeed these shops secretly do [/color][/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]plastic surger[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]y )[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Please go to a recognised or good reputation hospital.[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Dont make urself regret..as i can tell u ..even until nw..my eyes cnt fully recover..it's still swelling at some part[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"][/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left] [/left][/size][/font][/color] Edited by dave.danone

There is not much difference for both Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery.In Plastic Surgery there are two kinds of surgery one is Costmetic and another one is reconstructive surgery.

Costmetic surgery can performed all areas of neck , head and body.Plastic surgery can de defined for reconstructive for the facial and body defects due to birth disorders.

For both Plastic and Costmetic surgery korea is the best and affordable place.There are so many plastic surgery clinics are available which is well highy equipped materials with all facilities with accomadation also.You can do your operation in Best Plastic Surgery Clinic in korea.They will help throughout your operation.

it is not cosmetic surgery, it is aesthetic, which is non-invasinve and non surgical treatment for beauty.

double eyelid can be done by stitiching or surgery, it's up to you.

however my friend done her double eyelid at this clinic last year and the result was good.

Before you decide to do any plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery, please go trough this website http://www.newhope4u.jeunesseglobal.com/ about the Dr.Nathan Newman products call Luminesce. He is a world-renowned cosmetic surgeon with a fully-accredited and respected cosmetic surgery practice in Beverly Hills, California. Hope this help.

Hi,

Plastic surgery has two branches, cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery aims to improve the aesthetic appearance of a person, while plastic surgery may include this, or just the reconstruction (reconstructive surgery). Reconstructive plastic surgery aims to improve function; however, it may also involve trying to approximate normal appearance, but that is not its primary function. Reconstructive plastic surgery is often referred as simply reconstructive surgery.More information vist:http://bit.ly/J9aNU1

Thanks

Shantait

SelectCiti

You can check out LAFA located at Dataran Mentari Sunway, PJ. My friend did her eyebags removal 2 years ago and is now looking great. =)

They provide surgical and non-surgical procedures, and also aesthethics treatments. Feel free to find out more from their website, http://www.lmg.com.my/

Edited by Lqinwe