Sign in to follow this  
jesly84

"It's not you, it's me"

okay, i have found dis, i think it's pretty interesting so i would like to share with you people.. Have fun reading.. =)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, you've got a new boyfriend. Everything is going great... until... he delivers a lame breakup line! Why do guys use lame excuses when it comes to breaking up with someone? Here are a list of the most common lame breakup lines, and what they really mean!

"IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME"

What he really means: I want to hang out with my mates more and play around. I don’t want you to get upset, so I’ll blame myself to get out of it.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAD YOU ON"

What he really means: I like someone else and want to get out of this painlessly, so rather than telling you the truth I’ll say this because it make me look better.

"I THINK WE'D BE BETTER AS FREINDS"

What he really means: I think I’ll keep you around for a while in case I don’t find someone new.

"I'M TOO YOUNG FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP"

What he really means: I thought you would just be someone to hook up with, but now I realise I actually have to put in some effort I want out!

"I'M MOVING AWAY SOON, SO I THINK WE SHOULD BREAK UP NOW TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR US"

What he really means: I’m not going anywhere; I just don’t want you to think that there is anything wrong with you. I’m hoping by the time you realise I’m not leaving that you will be over me and I will tell you that my plans changed.

"YOU'RE LIKE A SISTER TO ME"

What he really means: I’m not attracted to you anymore.

"I LOVE YOU, BUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU"

What he really means: I care about you, but not enough to stop me from wanting to hook-up with other girls.

"I THINK WE SHOULD GO ON A BREAK"

What he really means: I’m too much of a coward to dump you, so I’ll just keep your hopes up until you realise that we’re never getting back together.

"YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER"

What he really means: I’m just trying to make myself feel better by pretending I’m doing you a favour instead of breaking your heart.

"MY MUM SAYS I'M NOT ALLOWED A GIRLFRIEND"

What he really means: I don’t have a good reason for breaking it off so I’ll use my Mum as an excuse. Hopefully, by the time I get a new girlfriend you will have figured it out.

love,

jes

i've never heard this before.... from any guys... but this is interesting biggrin.gif cool!!!

but i did say this to a guy... i call him oniisan tongue.gif means big bro... hahahah... coz he was flirting.. so i quickly say that to avoid any misunderstandings.... good thing is, he's my pet bro now... so nice biggrin.gif

hmmm.... i did said dat to my ex b4.... and she did said dat to me b4.... i'm sure i dun meant that way though... heh... i dunno bout her though... but it really reminds me about the past...

I read this from one of the emails before. But never happen in my life

What he really means: I don’t have a good reason for breaking it off so I’ll use my Mum as an excuse. Hopefully, by the time I get a new girlfriend you will have figured it out.

lol thats the lamest excuse ever

actually i never cease to be amazed - why do so many people want to twist a sentence's meaning to suit their mood? A word that is modified to sound good is made so because of a good intention. Why do people want to listen to the litery meaning instead of the real meaning it conveys?

Why do people want to listen to the litery meaning instead of the real meaning it conveys?

perhaps to accomodate straight-talking people like me.

okay, i have found dis, i think it's pretty interesting so i would like to share with you people.. Have fun reading.. =)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, you've got a new boyfriend. Everything is going great... until... he delivers a lame breakup line! Why do guys use lame excuses when it comes to breaking up with someone? Here are a list of the most common lame breakup lines, and what they really mean!

"IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME"

What he really means: I want to hang out with my mates more and play around. I don’t want you to get upset, so I’ll blame myself to get out of it.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAD YOU ON"

What he really means: I like someone else and want to get out of this painlessly, so rather than telling you the truth I’ll say this because it make me look better.

"I THINK WE'D BE BETTER AS FREINDS"

What he really means: I think I’ll keep you around for a while in case I don’t find someone new.

"I'M TOO YOUNG FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP"

What he really means: I thought you would just be someone to hook up with, but now I realise I actually have to put in some effort I want out!

"I'M MOVING AWAY SOON, SO I THINK WE SHOULD BREAK UP NOW TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR US"

What he really means: I’m not going anywhere; I just don’t want you to think that there is anything wrong with you. I’m hoping by the time you realise I’m not leaving that you will be over me and I will tell you that my plans changed.

"YOU'RE LIKE A SISTER TO ME"

What he really means: I’m not attracted to you anymore.

"I LOVE YOU, BUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU"

What he really means: I care about you, but not enough to stop me from wanting to hook-up with other girls.

"I THINK WE SHOULD GO ON A BREAK"

What he really means: I’m too much of a coward to dump you, so I’ll just keep your hopes up until you realise that we’re never getting back together.

"YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER"

What he really means: I’m just trying to make myself feel better by pretending I’m doing you a favour instead of breaking your heart.

love,

jes

so of it is so true.. but some are not... hehe.. but he do tell me those words... OMG... now i know what he mean de...