Sign in to follow this  
sizzling_gal

Can't wake up from sleep.

i have a few incedence of like when i was sleeping but i'm awake actually or lying on my bed ... suddenly i can hear noises and all the parts of my body cannot move, then i wanted to shout for help but i cannot...

i can hear noises like lots of children screaming, or angry cats purring, i know i'm awake but i cannot move for like 10 minutes but i will pray till everything is gone...

do a you has similar types of incidence happen to u all??

I think that is because your brain can't get enough oxygen hence your mind is wondering away but your body wouldn't move. I suggest that you continue going back to sleep then everything will be ok.

hey same...I oso got this kind of exp b4...a very noisy nite..really cant move my body...I really duno how to explain but actually quite funny when wake up...but mine different I heard a old "demon" voice really horror liao T_T ...if I am not wrong it warning me sumthing...but really cant remember...^^

i experienced this b4 a few times!!!

the voice very kasar one right????

i even saw a guy(demon??) dressed in black, have a pale complexion, long straight black hair and...is quite good looking :P

stupid me...i always concentrate on how kasar his voice is instead of what he's telling me.

every time this happens, i try very hard only can wake up.

dont think is lucid dream

I had the same experience many times and that was like when i was still in secondary school. I dont think i'm having lucid dreams at that time cuz most of the time, i can feel some 'presence' near me. I can hear lots of kids playing, or some old man or old lady mumbling near my ear. Chinese called them 'being pressed by ghosts' .....

Happened quite a few times to me.. i thought I was awake, either lying on the bed or even to the extent of walk off the bed do some other activities.. then suddenly my eyes opened and wide awake for real and realised I had only juz woke up by then.

TS, could there be chance that your mind perceived that you had already woke up but in reality you are actually still 'trapped' in the realm of dreamland.. and only 'officially' wide awake from the moment that your body could move?

had something like this before.

when i was in my teens i sleep less n most times while sleeping, i end up in a 'out of the body experience' as what my friends would say. the only difference is that, i'm still at where i was sleeping. i see, feel, sense, smell everything around me exactly the way it is... i'll know who came into the room, the songs my friends were singing while i was asleep n etc. however, i can wake up whenever i want... according to my own control.

but the past 2 years, i've another experience. n i'd say its just a nightmare, horrifying ones. both incidents are dreams of me being raped. exactly at the spot i was sleeping. everything around me is the same, no differences except that i can feel the sensations n the pain from the dream. i've tried screaming, kicking, moving n etc but i can't move. by the time i wake up, i've jumped out of my bedside, drenched in cold sweat n the pain will be there for the next 5 minutes or so before i can really move. pretty weird i'd say... it would most probably have to do with the subconscious mind. at least that's what i think it is.

That Ghost thingy about this is just an old folklore. Lucid Dreaming is the condition when your mind is aware that you're dreaming. Something like what shown in the movie Inception.