Sign in to follow this  
Petite Cherie

Bob/Bangs

u guys know hebe from s.h.e? her short hair is so pretty..wanna cut like her but dont have the guts just yet!

Hebe's bob hair is nice... It make her looks fresh and trendy... :wub:

I want to get a bob too. But how do you girls kepe your hair so sleek? I have naturally wavy hair and they seem to curl out towards the end. I'm afraid it's look very messy and ugly if I'm to get a bob. Do you girls blow dry your hair everyday?

i really like Victoria Beckham's short hair-do. it's so hip & trendy. very edgy. :wub:

but it's really hard to maintain. rich young girl afford it coz they can have hair extension when they wanna change or jus trim by the personal hairstylist when it gets out of shape rite?

sigh. unfair!!

i really like Victoria Beckham's short hair-do. it's so hip & trendy. very edgy. :wub:

but it's really hard to maintain. rich young girl afford it coz they can have hair extension when they wanna change or jus trim by the personal hairstylist when it gets out of shape rite?

sigh. unfair!!

yeah .. agree with ya.. but i dont like her platinum color.. i prefer her with black with highlights!! :P

so for those of you who have long hair, would you have the guts to cut your hair like hebe? 8)

ME!

But I wonder if that style suit me.... :unsure:

victoria_beckham400x300.jpg

elisha cuthbert & posh becks in the HOTTEST hair this season,

do you just love it!

ps. i personally have long hair (kesian to cut), i decided to update it with the layered bob style in front around my face + fringe only, thus while I maintain my long tresses at the back, I can look really stylish when I tie them up, cos the layered front looks like the stylish posh bob that is so IN.

Edited by sylly

I've just cut my waist long hair to bob last week. Too bad my hair is dry and spoilt so the effect is not there. The only time is looks nice is after I bathe and blow dry. If I don't my hair curls out at the end. Any suggestions to "cure" my hair? One of the reasons I cut my hair is because it's spoilt. Thought it would be easier to take care

yea I saw many girls with "Victoria Beachkam" hairstyle all over my uni. It's so 'in' now. But i dun think I wanna cut my hair short though.

I just had my waist length hair cut to a bob 2 days ago. Totally liberating but all the girls at work just looked at me and say siao; asked if i was sick or something. I was kinda offended by their reaction, though.

But I like my new hairstyle, though I wish for it to be shorter. Hehe, if and when I've lost enough weight, I'm seriously thinking of cutting it short ala keira knightley.

I think girls with very feminine features just look so much hotter with short crops. :P

how u girls keep yr bob hair in shape??

cz my hair is naturally wavy

so if i cut bob style it won have the curve in style

so u girls blow it everyday??

any rebonding can be done to make the end curve in..??

how u girls keep yr bob hair in shape??

cz my hair is naturally wavy

so if i cut bob style it won have the curve in style

so u girls blow it everyday??

any rebonding can be done to make the end curve in..??

actually kinda found out tat maintaining bob hair is a bit hard ... eg. if u wanna maintain it properly, then every 2 weeks u need to see ur stylist to trim it ....

eg. if u r those a bit 'cincai' person, then onli cut once in 2 months(tat is wat i normally do)...

ehmm... about rebonding ... i think u hv to see ur stylist to analyze ur hair and aso his opinion.. cos kinda worried after u do the rebonding, sked ur hair will be flat and make ur face a bit plump..

actually i wanted to do rebonding cos toward the end of the hair,i hv this irritating curve and wanted to rebond my hair .. well, my stylist told me not to do so cos later it wont called as bob anymore and my face will b more plumpier... anyway, he trimmed off my curve :P

trimming is okay

but then my hair is wavvy curve in and out

am afraid after I cut Bob the end of my hair will all be curving out like aunty *sigh*

hope natural perm will help me~

oh ya angle bob look nicer rite?? thts the hair of Victoria and hebe??

here's rihanna latest bob haircut...i think its pretty cool... wat do u gurls think? anyone with this hair cut?

i think its very daring...wish to cut this style but hair still short lorr... have to wait till it grow longer...hehehee...

rihanna.jpg

rihannahair02.jpg

rihannahairback.jpg

rihanna has thick hair.... for fine and very thin hair like mine is totally not suitable for the bob hair style.... but... i'm now in the hair style too:lol: i don want to cut it off actually but my stylist (which is a close fren of mine) help me to cut without asking my permission because i usually let her to do anything she like to my hair, and now i have to visit her saloon nearly everyday because my hair is very oily and if not blown properly, it looks so... flat, untidy, and... i just donno how to maintain the hair la.... cause i used to have curls and she didn't help me to trim off all the curls (cos she say it will be too short if she cuts) and i cannot rebond cos my hair is so thin and will stick on my face makes my face looks even bigger....

so now, what can i do is wait and wait and wait until it become long...

I had mine cut like Rihanna's except that both sides of my hair are equal in length. I dun dare to sport such an unconventional style as hers, though I highly admire her hairstyle. :P

yea im kinda trap in this hairstyle too until i found out that the stylist has misunderstood my instruction...*sigh* both are equal lentgh but it is slanding from above till below n now the hair just reach till shoulder!!i was darn mad :mumbling: that day but what to do. :( i just hopine that my hair grow faster.i even looking for extension for faster result but now so pokai... :( dunnoo where got cheap one!aiiyyaa loose topic redi!somehow love rihanna's haircut!

I've been wanting to get bob style too but it's really high maintenence. need to blow and style the hair everyday if not it'll go out of shape! =.="

here's rihanna latest bob haircut...i think its pretty cool... wat do u gurls think? anyone with this hair cut?

i think its very daring...wish to cut this style but hair still short lorr... have to wait till it grow longer...hehehee...

Her haircut makes her chin looks longer isn't.. anyway, i love Rihanna and Victoria's hair cut. :)

But if i cut like hers but don't dress attractively.. dun really match lar... working already.. dun dare yet :afro:

Edited by tau_fu_fah

I had mine cut like Rihanna's except that both sides of my hair are equal in length. I dun dare to sport such an unconventional style as hers, though I highly admire her hairstyle. :P

ya...yah...dat is nice aso... :clapclap:

u mean angle bob?

angle bob definitely edgier :wub: :wub: