Sign in to follow this  
sillysu

How often do you wash your face a day?

I was wondering how often do u gurls wash ur face in a day?

I mean like when u woke up in the morning u wash once.

And then when its nightime or time for ur beauty sleep do you wash as well?

And how often do u all use scrubs to cleanse ur face?

i wash every single time i come back home because of the dirty pollution outside.. also when it feels oily/too sticky :) I use a facial cleanser once a day. Also scrub once or twice a week depending on how much make-up i've been using.

xoxo

i wash face everytime when i take a bath..

2times in a day..

oo...its it wise or neccesary to wash dat many time a day?

well our fac skin is quite delicate rite

a fren of mine use to tell dat washing twice a day is a lil too much as we kenot deprive our skin from its natural moisture.

cos if too dry our skin will peel.

and by right how often shud we use scrubs?

full cleanse...means 1,2,3 steps for morning and nite. :)

wash with clean water, without cleanser when come back home from outside.

for mask...3-4 times per week....using TSF kiwi yogurt mask :thumbup1:

for hydrating mask...1-2 times per week...currently using artistry one...may change to other brand after this finish... ^_^

1,2,3 regimes=2times a day..

i only scrubs once in 2 days but not more than 2times a week cuz my skin is very sensitive+pimple prone..

I wash my face twice with facial cleanser a day...

once in the morning n 1 at night....

I use 1s with exfloliating beads for night...

If i got go to sch i wash once more after sch...

Skin wont dries up n flakes if the cleanser is not too strong for the skin n got use moisturiser...

I oso use scrub mask once or twice a week.... :)

i wash my face twice daily ... sometimes 3 times lor... at night i use double cleanser (cleanser oil or exfoliating gel and cleanser wash).. felt cleaner after using it ...in the morning.. only use normal cleaanser gel..

i wash face twice daily

only scrubs twice a week coz my skin quite oily so hv to do deep cleansing mask n hyradate mask more often ...

I wash 2x a day too...sometimes 1x only on weekends if i dun go out, just splash with water if face is not too oily. I think if the cleanser is the strong/ harsh type, even if wash only 1x/day also will feel the tightness on the skin.

A very strong cleanser not only strips away the moisture but the acid mantle of our skin as well. Strong cleansers are usually very alkaline in nature and will upset the pH balance of our skin, which is usually 5.5.

In a normal skin, it takes ~ 20 minutes after washing to restore the acid mantle, which protects our skin from bacteria and infection.

I wash my face twice a day with bath. In the morning b4 go for work,after come back form work.

hey, u meant u used the shower gel/form to wash your face? not good ler... should use proper product. i have a colleague she said she very busy have to look after the childs so no time for facial and product so she used her form bath to clean her face everyday when showering, i see her face so so and ok but with lotsa wrinkles maybe her face has lost of acid or hydration due to form bath too strong to our skin on the face.

I wash my face twice a day with bath. In the morning b4 go for work,after come back form work.

hey, u meant u used the shower gel/form to wash your face? not good ler... should use proper product. i have a colleague she said she very busy have to look after the childs so no time for facial and product so she used her form bath to clean her face everyday when showering, i see her face so so and ok but with lotsa wrinkles maybe her face has lost of acid or hydration due to form bath too strong to our skin on the face.

wow...icic...ya i know washing too many times will damage our skin as it is quite delicate.

i myself wash twice a day as well,AM n PM

and if i'm applying make up,i will wash it off with a make up remover liquid before washing wit cleanser.

i do mask once/twice a week.

I wash my face twice a day...I use cleansing gel in the morning, cleansing gel and cleansing milk at night.

I wash face twice a day , morning cleasing gel only; at night cleansing milk/exfoliate gel/scrub + cleansing gel. exfoliate gel / scrub only use twice per week will do....if too much skin will get sensitive....then no good lah

I only wash with cleanser at night. day time I just rinse with water cuz it's actually not necessary to use cleansers at day time if night time you've applied all your treatment and stuff.

I scrub every 2-3 weeks.