Sign in to follow this  
tarrytng

your recomend steamboat restaurant

there is a quite famous steamboat restaurant in a chinese village called cold stream river 冷水河,somewhere near bidor, perak...the soup is very very special, it's called zhui wo 醉锅。some sort of alcohol smell in it. i dunno how to decribe it.but it reallyyyyyyyyyyy.........taste good!!! i've tried a restaurant in puchong with the same concept but it really taste bad!!!

Hallo... Anyone try Eastern Delight Steamboat ????

HQ at Seri Petaling and branch at Kota Damansara ....

I saw their website, seems like delicious.....

Anyone know the steamboat " Twins " that Steph-75 recommended??? I cant find the location :(:(:(:(

there is a quite famous steamboat restaurant in a chinese village called cold stream river 冷水河,somewhere near bidor, perak...the soup is very very special, it's called zhui wo 醉锅。some sort of alcohol smell in it. i dunno how to decribe it.but it reallyyyyyyyyyyy.........taste good!!! i've tried a restaurant in puchong with the same concept but it really taste bad!!!

War... Perak O :shakehead: very farrrrr. But I believe what you said, I tried similar in HK, very very nice...

Steph75 -

I went Kuchai Lama on Monday, but i cant find Hong Leong bank around there... I just saw a big food court and Maybank only... Izzit around there or I went the wrong location ????

Pls reply me ASAP, I really want to try... Thank you....

Sorry ah, din log in for so long now only see yr msg :P Yes, there's a Hong Leong Bank. if u see the food court n Maybank, hong leong is located on those shop lots opposite the food court. Hope this helps :D But don't go on Mondays k coz they are closed on alternate Mondays. So on the safe side, avoid Mondays :D

Edited by steph75

Sorry ah, din log in for so long now only see yr msg :P Yes, there's a Hong Leong Bank. if u see the food court n Maybank, hong leong is located on those shop lots opposite the food court. Hope this helps :D But don't go on Mondays k coz they are closed on alternate Mondays. So on the safe side, avoid Mondays :D

Ok Ok, i will try to find... Thanks ya.. :praisegod::praisegod:

Not expensive lar...

If you order by set is around RM 12.50 per person. also can order ala carte.

I went there with my friends and we ordered ala carte, around RM 70-80 for 6 paxs.

The Otak fish ball, must try....

May i noe wer exactly is de location for Kepong Happy City restaurant? Thx! :wink3:

May i noe wer exactly is de location for Kepong Happy City restaurant? Thx! :wink3:

You noe Kepong Carrefour ? There is a traffic light between carrefour and big food court, turn in and you will c the Happy City stemboat just behind of the food court, corner lot. There open everyday. :P

You noe Kepong Carrefour ? There is a traffic light between carrefour and big food court, turn in and you will c the Happy City stemboat just behind of the food court, corner lot. There open everyday. :P

I'l try to find it, thanks a lot!!! :D

Shabu shabu King!!! Buffet style korean/japanese steamboat. RM20 per person. additional RM5 per pot if you want kimchi soup. very worth it. the desserts - ice cream, tiramisu, pudding- was good too. ingredients all quite fresh as they replenish very often due to the small display containers. the place is clean.

Shabu shabu King!!! Buffet style korean/japanese steamboat. RM20 per person. additional RM5 per pot if you want kimchi soup. very worth it. the desserts - ice cream, tiramisu, pudding- was good too. ingredients all quite fresh as they replenish very often due to the small display containers. the place is clean.

Where's the location ??

My fren told me the drink at Yuen Buffet Steamboat at Sunway is excluded. The buffet is only included 1 small drink only.. So how about Shabu Shabu King ? RM 20 included drink or not ??

Edited by tarrytng

there's a steam boat restaurant located behind TIME SQUARE..opposite THE STORE...

they provide many special steamboat soap and many special food to put in..

i especially like their "ma la" steam boat..super spicy steamboat..very special..the spicy part in the center and surrounding it is a special soup differ from normal ajinomoto soup..

there are many varieties of soup.. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

the shop name..cant realli rmb...smtg like "golden mountain.."

there's a steam boat restaurant located behind TIME SQUARE..opposite THE STORE...

they provide many special steamboat soap and many special food to put in..

i especially like their "ma la" steam boat..super spicy steamboat..very special..the spicy part in the center and surrounding it is a special soup differ from normal ajinomoto soup..

there are many varieties of soup.. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

the shop name..cant realli rmb...smtg like "golden mountain.."

Is that expensive ?

Is that expensive ?

its not very expensive..just that they dont provide buffet or set...u choose ur own dishes that u wan put into the soup...very nice.. :D

tried a Shabu-Shabu last week at Puchong....

their concept is follow Sushi King....the raw food is on the turning belt like sushi king/genki sushi...

got Ala Carte / Buffet

Ala Carte - depend on how many plate and price per plate (like sushi king-genki sushi)

Buffet - RM25 per person eat until u full

It will be worth if u choose buffet because sure u will eat > RM25 if u do some calculation after makan based on how many plate u eat

everybody have their own steamboat pot so no need to fight for the food or maybe some people will think dirty if kongsi same pot....and everybody can control the fire themselve and everybody can create their own soup...

for me its quite cute lo...

I've tried one restaurant in Taman Lensen, Cheras. Didn't get the restaurant name but their steambot is yummy..... :P Their side dishes - "nam yue" fried chicken wings is also to die for !!!! The bill only comes to around RM180 for six person and you leave there very satisfied !

tried a Shabu-Shabu last week at Puchong....

their concept is follow Sushi King....the raw food is on the turning belt like sushi king/genki sushi...

got Ala Carte / Buffet

Ala Carte - depend on how many plate and price per plate (like sushi king-genki sushi)

Buffet - RM25 per person eat until u full

It will be worth if u choose buffet because sure u will eat > RM25 if u do some calculation after makan based on how many plate u eat

everybody have their own steamboat pot so no need to fight for the food or maybe some people will think dirty if kongsi same pot....and everybody can control the fire themselve and everybody can create their own soup...

for me its quite cute lo...

Agree with you, I tried fews time. :clapclap::clapclap:

Always leave with pregnant stomach... :lol:

Shabu-Shabu only at Puchong?Other places don hav?Puchong is quite far for me, I stay at Kepong :(

SweetyAngel , I stay at Kepong too... :P If you wan to try something similar, you can try Mizi shabu shabu at kepong. The pot and foods are same as Pchong but there don't have buffet, only by set or ala carte. You can try Mizi first, if you like the food, you can go ahead to Puchong. Don't go Puchong too late, have to wait for seat. :(

yeah lo...last week oso by coincidence go there...tot makan other things but when saw those brochures on the entrance...juz change mind and try it...so i started the buffet at abt 6pm and finished at abt 8:30pm...when i leave oledi alot ppl sit at outside and wait for seat....

i went to Yuen Steamboat 2 months ago, the chicken wings is a must-try! Ppl actually wait for it to arrive, everytime the lady replenish the tray, the chicken wings vanished in a few seconds. They just grab as many as they can, so havoc. Like they have no other food to eat...

anyone tried steamboat in porridge? i went to 1 restaurant in Seri Petaling, can't remember the name.

I tried the chicken wings at Yuen...dun really think it's something to shout about. it taste bland.

The steamboat porridge in sri petaling...i think it's called Farmland. There's one in Bandar Puteri, Puchong too.

Mizi Shabu shabu @ Kepong.........

RM 9.90 lunch set with soup pot ( charge RM2 for ala carte ), a meal with rice / mee hoon, a glass of bubble jasmine tea/ honey lemon...

is quite value for this set lunch. 2 kind of soup, clear soup and CIY spicy ( white pepper spicy )....

try go to tis restaurant call "yuen" something. they have very tasty food.

like a buffet where u can grab prawns, fishes, balls, veges, eggs, crabs, etc.

n they have cooked food for ur eating while waiting for the steamboat. esp the black sauce chicken.

my frens told me to grab s fast s i could, they said it is out like hotcakes.

as i was told, it's true. much faster than i expected. big tray can gone in 20 seconds i reckon.

u shud try.

opposite sunway lagoon shops....

i'm actually still hunting for this steamboat that i had before in beijing, china.

its called "shua yang rou", whereby u have slices of lamb and beef with some veges and thats all.

they have this superb sesame seed sweet sauce which goes extremely well with the meat.

any idea where to get it in malaysia?

i'm actually still hunting for this steamboat that i had before in beijing, china.

its called "shua yang rou", whereby u have slices of lamb and beef with some veges and thats all.

they have this superb sesame seed sweet sauce which goes extremely well with the meat.

any idea where to get it in malaysia?

There are some steamboat reataurant around Pudu, Shua Shua yang rou guo is available there.

I tried Curry steamboat at Shanghai. The name of the shop is 锅 比 盆 大 :thumbup1::thumbup1: . Several branches around Shanghai.

The curry steamboat is very nice, I duna why curry is our country food but curry steamboat not available here. <_<<_< The squid ball and prawn ball are fresh and I ordered lots of chinese cabbage to cook in the curry soup.... Opps, very very nice... :praisegod::praisegod:

Edited by tarrytng