Sign in to follow this  
tarrytng

your recomend steamboat restaurant

I tried the Mongolia steamboat last9... Most of the waiter and waiteress are from Mongolia, I think..... Coz they only know Mandarin and some of them dunno....

We didn't take buffet style bcoz they have another kind of promotion... ( Actually is the buffet promotion ended :(:( )

If you order more than RM50 food - free soup.

If you order more than RM100 food - free soup and dishes cost RM18

If you order more than RM150 food - free soup and dishes cost RM36 ( if not mistaken )

We ordered lamb slice RM8, pork slice RM8, meat balls RM6, fish balls RM6, fews vege RM2-4 and ........ They serve yun yong pot which is ma lat and clear soup, herbal soup and sour soup. We ordered ma lat and herbal soup for yun yong pot.. Not bad, at least you wont feel thristy after you drink the soup but they add the same base soup for both spicy and non spicy soup bcoz all soup is using the base soup and adding different ingredients like herbal, chili, herb and chile oil to make different soup .. The total bill come with RM75.30 for 3 of us... :P:P Opps, we ordered 1 pot of Pu Erh tea..

Not bad, if you like lamb then you should go for a try.... :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Huh, havn't log in this forum long long time .....

I had tried fews new steamboat restaurant....

Near Sri Petaling has a steamboat restaurant named Harbour.. There is a hong kong style steamboat like 1+1 but is sharing pot ( 1+1 having individual pot )...

D food is very very nice, there is only serving by ala carte which is like hong kong style... Ticking d food on d menu paper... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

We usually order Tomyam + Teow Chew soup = RM 12.. Mushroon meatball and Wantan is must order.. clapping.gif clapping.gif

i like ho ho steamboat in sri petaling. really dislike all those buffet steamboats. i rather get charged per portion and have em fresh! wub.gif