Sign in to follow this  
pinku_no_neko

Shiseido Clearance Sale 21-22 Dec 06

i'm not sure whether this one has been posted, but so far i didn't see any. received this email from a friend. too bad its on thursday n friday. sigh.IPB Image

Edited by pinku_no_neko

shisheido warehouse sale!! :clapclap:

i'm an avid fan of this warehouse sale..i usually go on the first day to just browse at the items..i only make my purchase on the second day because they really bring down the prices by then..

like the foundations can go for rm20 in the firstday will be cut down to rm10 on the next day..

the last time they had this warehouse sale..the foundation was buy 1 free one..

i'm not sure of the price range this time round though..it's been quite a while since they had a warehouse sale

Oh... cool!... I'll go tmr to have a look, then will keep you other babes posted on what that is available there...

The last time I went, I bought a Shiseido makeup box for RM30 and lotsa Senscience Hair Shine Treatments...

went there a few years back, i remember i grab lots of shiseido cleanser n moisturizer at RM20 each!

but there were so many ppl, make sure u wear sleeveless otherwise u will be sweating mad hehe.

be prepared for a very very long queue at the cashier.

wahlau,i went this morning,and i think it's only worth it to go if you're a serious fan of the brands or if you really need the things la.

the items are not as cheap as other sales i've been to (e.g. ZA eyeshadow from RM28 to RM14).

but the people are seriously very very very uncivilized,pushing and shoving like they never eat for 10 years.

and the management is bad.

the items are not individually priced,so when paying,the cashiers have to slowly look through the whole list (few pages long) and then find the product and price,then they write down on a piece of paper,and then key into the cash machine and THEN only can pay.

and one woman in front of our queue so obviously CUT THE QUEUE,everyone saw her,but the staff didn't say anything,somemore let her pay.

i didn't buy anything in the end cos too fed-up ready. :mumbling:

hope others who go have better luck la :D

Went there today morning as well, agree with butterflyz10. I think warehouse sales bring out the worst in malaysians - tons of pushing, shoving, cutting line, even saw two women argue.....all for makeup....very uncivilized lot. But nevertheless, i managed to get 11 bottles of senscience shampoo and conditioner so i'm probably set for the next 6 months, lol. Cosmetics wise, not that cheap as before. Most women were busy with the cosmetic side so didn't bother. Very unorganized indeed, took forever to pay for the items. It wasn't like that the last time they had it in KL. Oh yea, most of their products like mascara are already sold out, just less than one hour. So only go if you're really need to get something.

Went there this morning too. As per what butterflyz10 and Cas said, it's darn packed. The women were pushing like there's no tomorrow, all for cosmetics! I was behind the "uncivilized" crowd jumping up and down peeking at the stuffs on sale, then suddenly I got pushed and shoved to the front. ^_^

The management is not favoured. Cashiers are like snails! Besides, the payment counters should not be located at the entrance. When people piled up the cashier queue, the whole entrance got blocked. People were pushing to get in and out. :wacko:

agreed with suki, and baby

terrible! not many items are there....all those fair colour foundation/compact powder or those nice item <not many though> are grab within 1 hour.

too crowded as not many item are on sales, so basically, shiseido range will be the most ppl pushing here and there. took 1 hour just to paid! but luckily i managed to buy 2 foundation and 2 compact powder from ZA for only RM4 each, fair colour. 4 lipsticks, thats for mum and MIL. 1 hair gel from scienscience and uno for bf..thats all i got!

In fact i only favor shiseido products but turn out bought ZA, as its impossible to squueze in over the counter.

This is the most dissapointed shiseido sales i have been.

Whoa, sounded scary... Btw, how much is the Senscience shampoo and conditioner? How many ml?

i'm not very sure,but i think it's RM10 for a big bottle.

quite cheap la the shampoo and conditioner.

there were ISO spray and styling products too,RM10.

i wanted those but then couldn't tahan the crowd la.haha.

agreed with suki, and baby

This is the most dissapointed shiseido sales i have been.

I totally agree!The staff/management team should really look into the problem la.

We might be paying a lot less than the usual price,but we're still customers.

Whoa, sounded scary... Btw, how much is the Senscience shampoo and conditioner? How many ml?

It's RM 15 each actually for 300ml for senscience. The reason why it's so cheap is because it's going to expire in july/august 2007. Didn't know shampoos and conditioners got expiry dates? You can get some of their styling products from RM 10-15 althought the bottles are REALLY old.

i'm not very sure,but i think it's RM10 for a big bottle.

quite cheap la the shampoo and conditioner.

there were ISO spray and styling products too,RM10.

i wanted those but then couldn't tahan the crowd la.haha.

OMG, RM10 for the huge bottle?!! :shocking: That's DIRT cheap..! The retail price is like RM90-100+ if I'm not mistaken and even if you buy from those salon product distributor shops, after discount is around RM60-70+. Correct me if I'm wrong...

It's RM 15 each actually for 300ml for senscience. The reason why it's so cheap is because it's going to expire in july/august 2007. Didn't know shampoos and conditioners got expiry dates? You can get some of their styling products from RM 10-15 althought the bottles are REALLY old.

Oh, I see... But 300ml is not the big bottle, right?

Oh, I see... But 300ml is not the big bottle, right?

Quite big but not the biggest bottle. Should last for 2 months i think? Best you buy the 300ml one, then you can buy a few variants....i got the smooth and volume shampoo and conditioner set. Oh and you should grab the bain de terre mega masque hair repair- only RM 12, it's selling for RM40 at shins.

Quite big but not the biggest bottle. Should last for 2 months i think? Best you buy the 300ml one, then you can buy a few variants....i got the smooth and volume shampoo and conditioner set. Oh and you should grab the bain de terre mega masque hair repair- only RM 12, it's selling for RM40 at shins.

The price is indeed a steal... :nod: but not sure I'm going though... :( Sounds scary... :bag: Already can't stand usual crowded warehouse sale, somemore this one sounded so extreme... ^_^ But thanks for the tips, will sure get it IF I end up going. :nod:

oh my god its jus 5 minutes away from my office...

and now only i saw this...

and tomorow im off...

sighhh.... ^_^

Totally agree with both butterflyz10 and Cas... I went there around 12.30 pm and the queue lines were like crazy!... It's so hard to get myself into the products part as the lines were up till the products table...

At first when i saw the queue... I decided not to buy anything... then, luckily, I saw a friend of mine, already halfway down the queue... so, I walked around to pick up stuffs that I want...

Managed to grab 1 each of Senscience Silk Moisture and Smooth shampoo... and Bain de terre's Mega Masque (last bottle :lol: )... and the rest of the goodies were all gone when I arrived...

But then, I saw a lot of "aunties" buying cartons of Senscience, as though "they are gonna giveaway to neighbours"...

Oh, and luckily, when I was walking to the main entrance... I saw a MBPJ guy on walkie talkie on the opposite road... so, I told my bf to wait in the car... else, we'd surely be summoned... :whistling: