Do you love to eat bread?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love to eat bread?

• Yes please
    • No thanks
    • okay okay lah

can get po lo bao at HK restaurant!!!

then Kim Gary got annot?? tongue.gif

*scratch head*... er... i really dunno leh...mayb u can ask and c if they hav it or not smile.gif

*scratch head*... er... i really dunno leh...mayb u can ask and c if they hav it or not smile.gif

erm actually u can get it frm bread story...i guess they ve it but i havent try before dunno nice or not...ahahahha...kim gary dun ve..i ask b4. but my dad say b4 de HK restaurant name 'sek sun' juz infront of bintang palace...behind star hill...a bit diff frm de original one..but better then dun ve..hehehe...but im not sure de restaurant still ve or not...

ok...i'll go Bread story see see!!! smile.gif

i'm not!!! just finish dinner!!! tongue.gif

I have always liked bread. wink.gif Usually when Im sick as in down with flu or cold I would just eat plain fiber bread & drink water & I would get well pretty soon in a day or two. I can eat lots of bread at one time as well. Tehehehe...biggrin.gif

I'm a self-proclaimed bread addict.. *slurp*

I love bread. I love breads from Hiestand Swiss Gourmet Bakery.

Tortilla (Mexico), Foccacia (Italy), Pita (Turkey), Puri (India) Roti Canai (Malaysia), Pappad (India), Naan (Central & South Asia), Chapati (India), Sangak (Persian), Pizza, Pancakes are breads too...

now, who doesn't like bread? :P

i love it too......

i'm bread princess. actually i love carbo.. i can eat plain rice with kicap only. heheee

:shocking:

:P .....once i passing by any bread store or bakery shop.....sure i will.....imagine if i can own tat shop....can eat bread all time...... :thumbup1: ...really crazy on bread.....no matter wat kind of bread......

BREAD BREAD BREAD~~~......... :clapclap:

:P .....once i passing by any bread store or bakery shop.....sure i will.....imagine if i can own tat shop....can eat bread all time...... :thumbup1: ...really crazy on bread.....no matter wat kind of bread......

BREAD BREAD BREAD~~~......... :clapclap:

I believe you... your very 1st post is on bread already. :P

I can eat bread for 1 month without geting sick of it...

I used to work part time in bakery... TWICE... and still not sick of bread... hahaha....

B is for BREAD... Yay!!

normally we use breadmaker to make bread for the day :P

my hubby will put the ingredients into the machine before he left for work and by the time i wake up at 12 noon it'll be ready and the bread is fresh and hot..

but he himself will bring the leftover of the day before to the office as his breakfast :wub:

i'm thinking whether i should wake up earlier and share the moments of tasting the bread together with him :P

normally we use breadmaker to make bread for the day :P

my hubby will put the ingredients into the machine before he left for work and by the time i wake up at 12 noon it'll be ready and the bread is fresh and hot..

but he himself will bring the leftover of the day before to the office as his breakfast :wub:

i'm thinking whether i should wake up earlier and share the moments of tasting the bread together with him :P

awww ur husband is very lovely, but I guess that's normal for western countries?

I think youshould wake up earlier.

btw.. I AM A BREAD LOVER! proud to say.

jos...he's a taiwanese :P and yeah most of the people do make their own pastry and bread here

yeah my lifestyle has changed haha

Edited by catherinelu