Sign in to follow this  
pinku_no_neko

Lakme

anyone had try lakme products before? went to shins in midval yesterday. recommended by the sales asst. i just rebonded my hair last saturday, so after my first wash it became so dry and frizzy. i hesitated at first since i never heard of it. then she put some leave in conditioner and lotion to my hair and wow...very good..frizz one and hair immediately become softer and healthier..she manahed to make me buy the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner and lotion (like serumlah). but the lotion quite expensive, 75.90. but oklah, i'm satisfied.

anyone had try lakme products before? went to shins in midval yesterday. recommended by the sales asst. i just rebonded my hair last saturday, so after my first wash it became so dry and frizzy. i hesitated at first since i never heard of it. then she put some leave in conditioner and lotion to my hair and wow...very good..frizz one and hair immediately become softer and healthier..she manahed to make me buy the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner and lotion (like serumlah). but the lotion quite expensive, 75.90. but oklah, i'm satisfied.

Hie there! I am using Lakme too, for permed hair.. Been using for two weeks now.. so far ok la.. But i heard it's good cos it has less chemicals unlike other brands..

Didnt heard b4 woh. Is guardian n Watson got sell?

I don't think so.. It's more likely to be available at Hair Care retail outlets. I bought mine at SHINS MV Megamall. I am not sure whether other SHINS outlet has it anot.. :wink3:

Edited by jenljp

Didnt heard b4 woh. Is guardian n Watson got sell?

www.shins.com.my look under lakme. They have it at megamall.

ooh... This brand doesn't suit my hair or should I say my head. :(

Wasted money on it coz although the results were softer and less frizzy but I had constant headaches after using it...

yep itz fom India n quite a famous brand over there.They have cosmetics n skincare before n now they've come up wt hair range too.Im using their eyeliner, darn gud!