Sign in to follow this  
epileatheral

Airsoft BB Guns

hi there...new friend over here...i found your discusion thru internet...

Actually I also a bbgun collector and so far I only got 1 plastic bbgun and the barrel made from metal...quite ok lah..but still searching for the whole metal body....where to get aaa...

what bout paintball gun? look like M4 or AK47 one.

any idea where to get it?

Besides BB Gun, I also looking for a police badge such as LAPD shield (looks very nice) and always dream to be a cops with police badge+handcuff and a Glock...heh heh so macho... :clapclap:

Saper2 nak join I pegi Thailand, indonesia main airsoft? Tak pun kite gattering borak2 pasal airsofts ni.

mesti ada yg tau jalan dapatkan airsoft punya.

adamdanial1@yahoo.com

Saper2 nak join I pegi Thailand, indonesia main airsoft? Tak pun kite gattering borak2 pasal airsofts ni.

mesti ada yg tau jalan dapatkan airsoft punya.

adamdanial1@yahoo.com

woah..here also u lepak

hehehe

well.. for the paintball gun.. only owner/manager of paintball field can buy it..they have letter for that... if for simply.. then cannot.. unless you have letter from the paintball manager.. only pro paintballer!!! and the shield. .you can get it in Times square.. at hobby shop... im not sure how much.. but i saw there...

jay.. u use real one ?? you from state ?? no wonder if yes... over here in malaysia..its totaly illegal!! and hye people how about he TASER /TAZER ??? the one for safety reason.. electric gun that make anyone down for 20-30 secs if you shot it!! its safe to use but in malaysia illegal!!... wish to have one taser!!

i'm sure there's hunting in msia too. legal ones have to buy license. yea i got mine here to go hunting. Have to buy license to hunt (if get caught fine big time). gun no need license but have to keep in case if not use

ohh so fun trying shoot those geese and ducks hehehe hard also they keep flying so fast

hello newbie here.. airsoft anyone? i have a kaki to get it.. all range of it.. huhuuu.. u google what u like then PM me aite. but a bit pricey la coz it's hard nowadays to get thru the border..

jay.. u use real one ?? you from state ?? no wonder if yes... over here in malaysia..its totaly illegal!! and hye people how about he TASER /TAZER ??? the one for safety reason.. electric gun that make anyone down for 20-30 secs if you shot it!! its safe to use but in malaysia illegal!!... wish to have one taser!!

if u want

can pm me

i know a few people who are into airsoft. spend up to thousands of ringgits just for them. tsk! but i'm really interested in it too. it's illegal here though, i think!

i know a few people who are into airsoft. spend up to thousands of ringgits just for them. tsk! but i'm really interested in it too. it's illegal here though, i think!

Nah...If u stick on Branded Japanese stuff sure spend you thousand something. Try get china stuff dat cost u bout RM600-RM1000

Like Cyma and JG is the best choice as ur 1st starter AEG

haha my whole office is crazy about airsoft now but my bf and friends are crazy over paintball. :)

Hi guys, check this site out:

http://www.speedytoys.com

Below is a description of the guns from the website.

Types of Airsoft guns

a. Spring Guns:

Spring guns are generally the most affordable Airsoft guns, and they are the easiest to use. By definition, spring guns are powered by the air push caused by an internal spring, but the potential energy transferred to the spring when the gun is cocked originally comes from the user himself. Therefore, you don’t need gas or batteries for these guns, but you have to cock them yourself.

In pistols, the spring is usually cocked by pulling the slide back on the top of the gun, similarly to the slide action of the real gun. So before each shot of the pistol, you must pull the slide back like you were cocking a real gun. Revolvers vary slightly in that you only have to pull the trigger back with your thumb to cock them.

Spring rifles are similar in that the action is like that of the real gun. In this cast the action is usually the same bolt you would use in the real rifle.

b. Gas Guns:

Gas are generally pistols, and they allow the guns to operate on semi-automatic fire, similar to real pistols. The most commonly used gas in Airsoft guns is Green Gas because it can be loaded directly into the gun’s magazine along with the BBs so the gun can keep its real form.

c. Electric Guns:

Electric guns have two major sub-categories: Electric Pistols and AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns).

i. Electric Pistols

Electric pistols are similar to gas blowback guns in their operation but rather than using gas to power the gun, they require 4 or more AA batteries. Electric pistols are less expensive and easier to use than gas blowback guns, but they are generally quite a bit lighter, made of plastic, and less powerful. Electric pistols are better suited for the beginning or younger Airsoft player, as seasoned veterans who require semi-automatic action from a pistol prefer the gas guns because of their weight, power, and sturdiness.

ii. AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns):

AEGs are the most powerful, highest end, most expensive Airsoft Guns available. Their prices can differ quite a bit because more and more cut rate, cheap Airsoft manufacturers are offering flimsy cheap AEGs for prices as low as $50. High end AEGs can cost as much as $500, though. The low end AEGs are hardly worth their cheap prices, but high-end AEGs are the best of the best.

ICS manufactures fully-automatic Airsoft rifles that are replicas of several MP5 models (most commonly used by police SWAT teams) as well has M4s and M16 (standard military issue assault rifles). All of the ICS AEGs feature full metal bodies, high-capacity magazines, and the ability to fire 600 rounds a minute - the same firing rate as the real weapons.

AEGs use a rechargeable battery pack similar to those used for radio control cars. The battery packs can cost a bit of money, but they are easily recharged in standard sockets.