Sign in to follow this  
bkk

Hannah Sarah Tan

lol, we used to take the same school bus and exchange novels. i'm pretty sure it was her! :)

she's from Sarawak, then moved to penang for a couple years before going to KL.

she's my senior in my college. met her a few times cuz she was working as admin in the college office. very pretty girl with a friendly character ;) was nice to me although she didn't know me.

Edited by crazychick

Met her a few times in person.. Petite but nice.. She's friendly..

=)

she's gorgeous n sweeet!!! :wub:

okay she's beautiful and attractive indeed..but i really dont think she's really that pretty. i mean some people are exaggerating how gorgeous she is and make it sounds like she's a perfect living goddess, which is so not true.obviously, she's one of those celebs who tried too hard to look good..imagine her without makeup..a lot more models are even prettier than her..eg carmen soo, daphne iking, nora danish etc..to say that she's prettier than them..she's so far from tht..well perhaps she wins over them in terms of boobies tho(i think they're fake)..and one thing, she has this broad jaw that makes her looks horrible at certain angle

Edited by ladylana

i've seen her without make up, but that was many years ago. she was still pretty as a lady. :)

i guess every other person, celebrity or not, with make up, it just enhances the beauty you already have.

okay she's beautiful and attractive indeed..but i really dont think she's really that pretty. i mean some people are exaggerating how gorgeous she is and make it sounds like she's a perfect living goddess, which is so not true.obviously, she's one of those celebs who tried too hard to look good..imagine her without makeup..a lot more models are even prettier than her..eg carmen soo, daphne iking, nora danish etc..to say that she's prettier than them..she's so far from tht..well perhaps she wins over them in terms of boobies tho(i think they're fake)..and one thing, she has this broad jaw that makes she looks horrible at certain angle

fake boobies ! How you know can share ? :shocking:

come on..la she is one hell of a sexy lady ! no doubt carmen soo, dapne iking all are pretty but i think hannah is way too hot (not becoz of her boobies mind you, ok not all about her boobies 8) )

fake boobies ! How you know can share ? :shocking:

come on..la she is one hell of a sexy lady ! no doubt carmen soo, dapne iking all are pretty but i think hannah is way too hot (not becoz of her boobies mind you, ok not all about her boobies 8) )

ermm im not too sure abt the boobies..but they do look fake dont u think so? and ya ya she's hot and sexy..but i really think that's all because of her boobies, her biggest asset i guess...and some people are so blind..they said she looks a bit like kristin kreuk haha..well perhaps? i dont know which part

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :shocking::shocking::shocking:

dammit, im gonna die from overpressured blood shooting up the brain :lol1:

dam.. tat site is even better than the FHM mag on her :wub::wub::wub: