Sign in to follow this  
anthem

i miss my gf

teddys...i'm busy almost everyday here, no offday for me till march next year. i'll be working 7days a week..

1 week so long ah? u guys stay very far away ah?

oh...so nice can go holiday. where u went?

i'm in phnom pehn, she's in stockholm now. she was in new york few days back. when she's there, can call me, cos got those ring ring card type calling card. we chatted for about 15mins, each second of it mean so much to me....

i miss my non-existence bf... he's taking too long!!!!

me too :(

Anthem, be strong! How long will you not see your gf for? I dunno why but time flew by very quickly for me even tho I didn't get to see my ex for 1 year since he was in USA and I am in KL....(we broke up due to other reasons and not distance)...the thing is that you have to keep busy, take up a new hobby/sport/activity to keep your mind occupied.

thanks versace :)

well, at least for the coming 114days...been counting the days. i migh not be back to malaysia to celebrate CNY cos my turn to go back falls on the 28th feb, and by that time, many of my koliks are back to malaysia, so i have to wait at least for them to come back, then its my turn.

here, very occupied one...wake up morning, work till 9 or 10 local time, sometimes 12, sometimes 24hours on call..

thanks versace :)

well, at least for the coming 114days...been counting the days. i migh not be back to malaysia to celebrate CNY cos my turn to go back falls on the 28th feb, and by that time, many of my koliks are back to malaysia, so i have to wait at least for them to come back, then its my turn.

here, very occupied one...wake up morning, work till 9 or 10 local time, sometimes 12, sometimes 24hours on call..

anthem, u post this question on the other forum, i guarantee u'll get different answer.. :D

sinister, will get alot of smiley one...hehe

snow, i'm stil as jiwang as b4..

Sometimes it is healthy to get a short break from the r/s for both to enjoy some privacy and personal moment for awhile and to help to make the heart go fonder, if not for appreciating the moment when you are together. Just don't get too naughty too obvious ;)

i'm in phnom pehn, she's in stockholm now. she was in new york few days back. when she's there, can call me, cos got those ring ring card type calling card. we chatted for about 15mins, each second of it mean so much to me....

Ahh.... at least your relationship with her is still going strong and the fact that she takes the effort to call you is a great thing, IMO.

My LDR's getting worse. For my case, she's in UK and the replies I get from her (skype) are getting lesser with each coming day and sometimes she ignores me totally eventhough she's not busy.. It's not even half a year yet after she left Msia. :(:(:(

14 more days...she'll be flying to see me...feel so hang fook.

yeshy yes surely will be belly belly de happy one de...