Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Michelle's Garage Sale..!

michelle, is there ANY other way i can pay you except by online transfer? (er what's cash deposit?) :(

michelle, is there ANY other way i can pay you except by online transfer? (er what's cash deposit?) :(

Find a place that has a Maybank ATM cash or cheque deposit machine. I normally pay Michelle or any of the babes here via that method. You just key in their account number, then their name comes out on the screen to confirm it's the right account, then you put in either cash or cheques into the ATM machine. Then the machine will print out a confirmation slip. I normally put in a chq cos I never seem to have the correct amount on me. Plus the ATM Deposit machines doesn't accept RM1 bills if the amount payable requires RM1's.

Of course you can always line up at the bank itself and deposit cash or chq but I'm malas to do that. Most of my banking to babes here is always done after dinner on the way home, of course it's lucky that I have one close to my house with an ATM that accepts deposits.

Edited by imzadi

I think Imzadi already gave a very detailed info about that. ;) Thanks, Imzadi..! :thumbup1:

Yea, as she mentioned, just go to Maybank, find the machine for cash deposit, then click in my account number, when the screen shows my name to confirm you have the right account, put in the exact amount into the machine then get the slip. That's it! ;)

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions, k? :)

michelle...ur shoes r so nice..but it's too small 4 me :( hope ur sales go well :D

michelle...ur shoes r so nice..but it's too small 4 me :( hope ur sales go well :D

Thanks... I hope so too! :P Actually, I love those shoes a lot too. If only the polka dot one is just one size bigger and those heels are not so tall! :P Nowadays, I rather wear not more than 2-2.5 inch heels.

Item: Beaute de Kose Lipsticks (Glossy Type)

can I see the swatch for this??

Sure, here you go! ;)

IPB Image

And this is the close-up of the lipcolor.

IPB Image

Actually, it's really hard to capture the accurate swatch of the lipstick. Either it's too shimmery or I can't get the shimmer into the pix. Anyway, it's somewhere in between. Not so shimmery as the first swatch and not totally without shimmers in the second pix. The actual color is like the second pix, with a hint of gold shimmers in the first pix. Hope you get what I mean. :P;)

Thanks... I hope so too! :P Actually, I love those shoes a lot too. If only the polka dot one is just one size bigger and those heels are not so tall! :P Nowadays, I rather wear not more than 2-2.5 inch heels.

:lol: true true..coz if it's too high,cant walk long :P torture ne...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/mic...aprintsling.jpg

Item: Zebra Print Sling Bag

Condition: Used

Price: RM30

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/mic...scadaSports.jpg

Item: Escada Sports White Bag

Condition: New

Price: RM80

hi michellechen,i was wondering if the escada sports bag is still available?and i have some query bout the bag.is it hip/waist pouches?

Warning ! Kindly remove the %7Boption%7D tag when quoting images !

Edited by skye

hi michellechen,i was wondering if the escada sports bag is still available?and i have some query bout the bag.is it hip/waist pouches?

Hi there, thanks for your interest. I've PM-ed you, please check. Thanks. :)