Sign in to follow this  
Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy

Perfume For MEN

Since there is so many ladies around. I would like to know which perfume for MEN do you ladies like your guy to be using and why the reason you chose that perfume? How does it turn you on?

Truly,

ET :praisegod:

Polo Black.. :P

for some reason when my guy friend wore it i couldn't keep my nose off his shirt..sounds stupid right?

it just smelt really nice..

but when i went to the counter to get a whiff of the perfume..it didn't smell the same..

i think it smelt good on him because of the body's chemical interaction withthe perfume..

what might smell nice on one person might not smell as nice on the next..

personally i feel that whether or not a perfume smells nice depends on the person..

i'm selling perfume with discount until 50%..now on promotion.. there've waranty about it.. dun worried coz i'm profesional :wub:

p/s-->plz contnt me at 016-9335532 :thumbup1:

Hugo Boss is OK, i mean every man wears that now i guess.. Wondering has anyone heard of Blue Stratus? I remember it back when i was in Sydney.. haven't seen it around Malaysia or anywhere else for that matter..

xoxo

hmm something smells like food!haha kidding onli..

aqua d' gio

guy laroche..

both also smell nice,cool and masculin...~sniff!sniff!~ :thumbup1:

1. Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio

2. Davidoff Cool Water

3. Polo Sport

oh ya forgot to add in Giorgio Armani

Black Code

nice magnetism smell

hmm...cant wait to hv dat smell on my man :lol:

Edited by sillysu

CK One Summer also very nice...my boyfren have all the CK perfumes. Eternity is for men so it has the masculine smell but One Summer is for unisex...so it smell abit sweet...hehe

love CK...and Clinique Happy for Men.... fresh scent... and oh ya Arber from The Body Shop...seriously it really smell nice... at a small price

1. Polo Blue - OMG... this smell.. turns me on (lol hope im not being too graphic? ;) ) its such a sexy smell... i love dis smell on my man... :D

2. CK Eternity.. dis one oso not bad...

3. Davidoff Cool water... good casual wear... hehe

all of this smell.. very sexy smells... make me want to go close close with my boy boy... lol

i love his HUGO BOSS...

makes me go ahh...

everytime we hug and when i got home, i still can smell him on my clothes..

and i keep smelling the scent till i fall asleep..hehe.ok too much info..

few month ago i bought him JEAN PAUL GAUTIER..

the scent is very sensuous+masculine and i love it, so does him..

1. Incanto pour homme -Salvatore Ferragamo: So darn sexy, this scent turns me on to no end.

2. Higher Energy- Dior : Another arousing scent

3. Arber by Bodyshop: GOD! This is the best, combining the sex appeal of the former with a cheaper price... any man wearing this will simply be irresistible to a sensualist like me wei... i LOVE men scents, even more then women's.

I don't know why everyone likes Aqua di Gio and Cool Water.. smells too fresh for me. I like my men smelling MANLY. You know, the woody musky MAN smells. :D

acqua d' gio and davidoff cool water.. =)

and CK too.. i like his CK smell.. everytime when we hug like i dont wanna let him go.. even only go for class.. sounds so stupid.. lol.. :wub: and also although past few days liao i still can smell it in my bedcover.. and i kept smelling it until i fall asleep... =) *whooppss must cut it off too much info liao* =)

Chanel Homme Sports Allure. very manly!!

n nvr forget, hugo boss. Classic!

Davidoff has cool one too....

yeaa... i am using Chanel Homme Sports Allure! Many of my lady friends like it too...

Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio. Bought that for my ex-boyfriend a few years back. Still love that smell up to today. Whenever I smell guys' using that, I'll lingers around him for a moment but of coz not that obvious. Lol.