Sign in to follow this  
fred

Add random pictures to your wordpress

I came across this plugin called FAlbum, it can actually extract your photos from Flickr and display directly into wordpress blog, can take a look at my blog for demo : www.frederickgoh.com/blog

Nice plugin to have :-)

hurmm..cool..am powered by wordpress too..where you get the plugin from ? the pictures you said..is it those displayed on the right site ? the ones under Random Photos is it ?

eh..tak kena mengena question here..you know any plugin i can use to create a list ? thanks..

For the album plugin, i'm using FAlbum

It will pull you your photos from your Flickr account, you can display random pictures or recent pictures.

And yes, those pictures are on the right hand side.

you know any plugin i can use to create a list

What kind of list is that? May be you can elaborate more, coz i got 1 week of experience in wordpress only, still got lots to explore :P

For the album plugin, i'm using FAlbum

It will pull you your photos from your Flickr account, you can display random pictures or recent pictures.

And yes, those pictures are on the right hand side.

What kind of list is that? May be you can elaborate more, coz i got 1 week of experience in wordpress only, still got lots to explore :P

FAlbum eh ? I think I'll check em out..

I'm looking for a wishlist plugin..but not those Amazon or Wishlistr.com ones..its the one where we can have our own list..a standalone ones..