Sign in to follow this  
Jes

Anyone interested in running a tuition centre?

Anyone interested in running a fully licensed tuition centres? We assist people in setting up fully licensed tuition centres in any locations. Besides, a tuition centre (based in Kota Kemuning) needs partner(s) to operate at a profit sharing basis. The tuition centre is partitioned, fully air-conditioned and surrounded by many schools. College students/ Graduates/ Tutors welcome. Kindly PM me your contact no for further details..

tuition center...oo..but now to many tuition center d...quite hard to fight wif them...

tuition center...oo..but now to many tuition center d...quite hard to fight wif them...

Though there are many tuition centres in the market, many of them are actually operating illegally without a license/ approval from the ministry of education..These tuition centres will face trouble in the future. There are competitions in other businesses as well. However, education business is never outdated. As long as your centre is fully licensed and operates legally, u'll have no worries. The most important thing is your ideas in making your centre an interesting one. If there is no competition and challege, there'll be no improvement. A winner always welcome challenge.

hmm..u r rite dun giveup b4 fight...^^

hmm..u r rite dun giveup b4 fight...^^

So Kenz, if you happen to know anyone interested in this tuition business, kindly PM me their contact no. Your help is most appreciated..

Okay...I am proud that can help u^^

Jes, does setting up a music and dance school requires license as well?

All these license, are they from MoE or ?

Anyone interested in running a fully licensed tuition centres? We assist people in setting up fully licensed tuition centres in any locations. Besides, a tuition centre (based in Kota Kemuning) needs partner(s) to operate at a profit sharing basis. The tuition centre is partitioned, fully air-conditioned and surrounded by many schools. College students/ Graduates/ Tutors welcome. Kindly PM me your contact no for further details..

dear jes

me interested in setting up a tuition center. care to elaborate in details?

I am currently working in licensing consultantcy firm. I have a prospective client interested in opening a few licensed tuition center in Malaysia. Thus, I hope you can furnish me with information of how you would like to proceed from here. My email is teohbs@yaleconsultant.com or boonsia@gmail.com . You may visit our company's website for minor introduction www.yaleconsultant.com

Thank you. Awaiting you reply

[quote name='Jes' date='20 November 2006 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1164022147' post='354909']
[/quote]

My company is running our own research and training ctr and tuition for young students is part of the operation/service. I'm quite interested with your tuition centre in Kota Kemuning. Can we discuss further? My email is rosaidi@msn.com or ndc.corporation@gmail.com.

TQ

[quote name='Jes' timestamp='1164022147' post='354909']
[/quote]

i m keen. pls call me at 012-9190100. tq

Hi Jes

I know that you posted the message many years ago. Are you still offering fully licensed tuition center. I would like to set up one in Johor. I hope you can offer help and I am agreeable to profit sharing. My email is [email="leejjhh@hotmail.com"]leejjhh@hotmail.com[/email]. I will give u my number via email.

Thanks.

Hans

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='shirlee' timestamp='1313120813' post='598715']
i'm interested to open a tuition centre..
headache to apply the license...
pm me for detail ya...
shirlee_88@hotmail.com
thx
[/quote]

Hi, I am looking for about 4 partner to set up a tuition centre in Kampar.
Wonder if any is interested.
By the way, does anyone know about the approximate budget to set up a licensed tuition centre?

[quote name='keane16' timestamp='1208080004' post='488065']
QUOTE (Jes @ Nov 20 2006, 07:29 PM) Anyone interested in running a fully licensed tuition centres? We assist people in setting up fully licensed tuition centres in any locations. Besides, a tuition centre (based in Kota Kemuning) needs partner(s) to operate at a profit sharing basis. The tuition centre is partitioned, fully air-conditioned and surrounded by many schools. College students/ Graduates/ Tutors welcome. Kindly PM me your contact no for further details..

dear jes

me interested in setting up a tuition center. care to elaborate in details?
[/quote]

RM 29K (negotiable). Location: Selayang Point, Business ongoing. Chinese operator. Reason for leasing: Fiance promoted to Singapore for 5 years and following him to there ,so do not have time to continue operating.

Item List A
Takeover Rented Premises with

2)2 classrooms (total sitting capacity for 60 students per class),
4)3 units of a/conds (3X1.0HP),
5) 1 unit high speed digital printer
6) lobby tables, chair
7) 4 power supplies
8) Lighting& Ceiling Fans (ceiling mount fluorescence with reflectors)
9) Front and back stair case for fire escape.
10) 20 units chairs, fully carpeted, gypsum board wall
fire extinguishers
Student and databases, teaching aids

For further inquiries or appointment to visit please
call 017-2233720 Edited by srk123

[quote name='shirlee' timestamp='1313120813' post='598715']
i'm interested to open a tuition centre..
headache to apply the license...
pm me for detail ya...
shirlee_88@hotmail.com
thx
[/quote]

RM 29K (negotiable). Location: Selayang Point, Business ongoing. Chinese operator. Reason for leasing: fiance promoted to Singapore for 5 years, and following him to there, so do not have time to continue operating.

Item List A
Takeover Rented Premises with

2)2 classrooms (total sitting capacity for 60 students per class),
4)3 units of a/conds (3X1.0HP),
5) 1 unit high speed digital printer
6) lobby tables, chair
7) 4 power supplies
Lighting& Ceiling Fans (ceiling mount fluorescence with reflectors)
9) Front and back stair case for fire escape.
10) 20 units chairs, fully carpeted, gypsum board wall
fire extinguishers
Student and databases, teaching aids

For further enquiries or appointment to visit please
call 017-2233720 Edited by srk123

[/quote]

Hi, I am interested in open the tuition centre at Butterworth, Penang, can you please PM me the detail? Thanks...

teresa_ang85@hotmail.com

hi, we are now setting up a new tuition center at Puchong.

It is not a corner unit.

We visited Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor more than 4 times.

First, the name is not suitable. then we change.

Second time, we must get the tenancy agreement first.

3rd, now they need to go to SMM search

4th times, office must have partition...

so, what else is required to get the license?

Btw, the Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor do not require us to have the staircase at the back, but the bomba will definitely need this.

Best regards,

Kent & Jossie