Sign in to follow this  
EVANS

Losing hair

hmmm......myhair is very thin and fall off,who can tell me how to make my hair become thick and prevent from sheding?thks should use which shampoo? thks,thks :unsure:

i went to sg wang last week with my mom

the shop recommended NIOXIN

it's a US brand

she said it's quite good for treating thinning hair

you can give it a try

but it's quite pricey

btw, maybe it's due to diet / lack of sleep that may contribute to your hair shedding

ever thought of getting another hair style? (im assuming that you have long hair because most long hair girls do shed hair)

hope this helps

heard of nioxin before,yes it a bit expensive coz my friend got bought it from us...me?can afford to buy leh unless got this kind of probs.. :P anyway evans do u always tie ur hair arr?if yes better make it seldom lor...if tie oso dun too tight coz it pulls ur hair from the cuticle..got try any malaysian product of hair fall control?my sis got this kind of probs oso,she use Mustika Ratu --->uRang aring + coconut milk.the ingredients are traditonally portioned for hair fall control n embolden hair stimulasion.dunno la depends on compatibility of ur scalp.try to use kinda pantene / or sunsilk limau purut? :D

if i'm not mistaken ... unhealthy scalp de main coz of falling hair... soli... but i dun rili so remember how 2 fixed it...

if i'm not mistaken ... unhealthy scalp de main coz of falling hair... soli... but i dun rili so remember how 2 fixed it...

ya lor drin2!true unhealthy scalp is the major reason.thats y if recommend medication also must see if suites her scalp or not... :unsure:

Said it in a similar post before and will say it again, try vivisal. Or you could go to Dr Ranjit in SS19, highly recommended if you have $ to spare. One cheaper but highly effective solution to try: coconut or almond oil. It really stops the hair from falling and makes it grow thicker. Although one might get put off by the smell (which will actually go off once you wash it properly), it’s the ONLY cost effective way that I can think of which actually works!

Said it in a similar post before and will say it again, try vivisal. Or you could go to Dr Ranjit in SS19, highly recommended if you have $ to spare. One cheaper but highly effective solution to try: coconut or almond oil. It really stops the hair from falling and makes it grow thicker. Although one might get put off by the smell (which will actually go off once you wash it properly), it’s the ONLY cost effective way that I can think of which actually works!

see evans?cas also recommend sumthing similar like my tips...should try then ley..think wisely n choose ur best options of products!good luck! :thumbup1:

Well it depends on your budget, if you can afford it then go see a doctor, otherwise try coconut or almond oil, it really works and I know people who have used it and seen much results. You have nothing to lose but trying it. Good luck! :thumbup1:

Well it depends on your budget, if you can afford it then go see a doctor, otherwise try coconut or almond oil, it really works and I know people who have used it and seen much results. You have nothing to lose but trying it. Good luck! :thumbup1:

yeah hahaha true! :thumbup1:

yup... hav 2 do so many thing... n sum times juz srew up n become horrible... :doh:

do guys facing this kind of probs too?hmm never ask my bf..should.. :rolleyes:

do guys facing this kind of probs too?hmm never ask my bf..should.. :rolleyes:

erm.. i wonder oso... should ask ur bf... i curious 2 noe , do boys hav dis sorts of problem..

hmmm

speaking about losing har

everytime i comb my hair, or wash my hair or tie my hair ,sure will drop some hair one

when i sweep my room floor everyday i cant imagine how much hair i;ve drop everyday

the thing is how come so many hairs drop but my head still so much hair ar? if this continue ,will my hair get thinner and thinner and thinner.....

so i was wondering any of u gals out there face the same problem or not.. espcially those with long hair

hmmm

speaking about losing har

everytime i comb my hair, or wash my hair or tie my hair ,sure will drop some hair one

when i sweep my room floor everyday i cant imagine how much hair i;ve drop everyday

the thing is how come so many hairs drop but my head still so much hair ar? if this continue ,will my hair get thinner and thinner and thinner.....

so i was wondering any of u gals out there face the same problem or not.. espcially those with long hair

lots lots lots of gal facing this..me also ley..especially when washed hair..but if just combing hair..the fall seems to be minor..

lots lots lots of gal facing this..me also ley..especially when washed hair..but if just combing hair..the fall seems to be minor..

me oso... mostly my hair fall when washing hair , combing hair n pulling pony tails... but my hair thick.. lose so many hair but still so thick...

my hair have the same problem as evans and after read cas suggestion, a tips using coconut and almond oil.. im looking forward to try it..heehehe.. any other tips babe??

p/s : to izza.. that's way i said my hair disaster actually last time.. hehehe.. :P

i've asked my bf, he don't facing it as a huge problem[ a mann, u should understand.. hehehe..] but he said.. falling hair is a normally happen for everyone.. heheh.. but, my bf hair is thick, so there is no problem to him.. hehe.. but his gf "yes"... hehehehe

Don't worry its NORMAL to lose hair up to 80-100 strands each day. Hair will naturally grow back. Unless you have obvious bald spots then its something you should start worrying about. Otherwise, it's perfectly normal. Also, hair tends to fall more when you have long hair. So a trim every 3-4 weeks is highly recommended. You could try applying coconut oil or almond oil once a week for thicker hair regrowth but if you're quite hard working then try it every other day.

shame to said this... i've bald spot.. aiyyaaaa~~ :shy: hehehehe

Is it very obvious though? Should see a doctor, I recommend Dr Ranjt at SS 15.

Is it very obvious though? Should see a doctor, I recommend Dr Ranjt at SS 15.

yupz , agree vit CAS , u should see doctor ... scared its become more worse n bigger... rite...