Sign in to follow this  
@Li3N

Do all guys goes after gorgeous gals?

Hmm...I wonder is it true that most of the guys would prefer their gf to be a hot chick or gorgeous gal? Does look really matter to you? Will all the good looking guys only pick those who are pretty & sexy so tht they are a match with them?

Hmm...I wonder is it true that most of the guys would prefer their gf to be a hot chick or gorgeous guy?

yes, most guys prefer their gf to be a hot chick rather than a gorgeous guy.

lemme put this is a simpler way. think of choosing a partner as adding up all the plus points/strengths of that person and see if it surpasses all the people that you have known up till now.

intelligence can be one of them. wisdom another. maybe body is one of them. big breasts. understanding attitude. cute. sweet.

these are the attributes that different people will label as plus points, but certain people will label as minus points.

people normally go for better looking people because generally speaking, beauty is a commonly accepted plus point in most people. therefore since most people consider it as a strength, it is hardly surprising that most people would want a gorgeous looking partner than anything else.

Will all the good looking guys only pick those who are pretty & sexy so tht they are a match with them?

no.

okay i can say that all guys would want a hot chick to be their gf its a fact

but sometimes we will lower our standards i think

well for me

i dont really want a hot chick either, cuz i dont want other guys staring and chekcing out my girl, but on the other hand, i do want a hot chick, for self satisfaction naughty.gif lol nah but i'd just rather have a girl who loves me good enough, and of course she could be a little gorgoeus smile.gif

i dont really want a hot chick either, cuz i dont want other guys staring and chekcing out my girl

aiya... for this reason you don't want a hot chick? like that it's kinda of selling yourself short right? let them stare man; she's with you, not them.

i know man!

but the thing is having them staring is one thing

but having them do other things, thats somethign to think about

i mean if i'm with her they can stare i dont care, i know they cant do anything, well technically speaking if they got a big group to bash me up and rape her later then i cant do anything but its when she is alone, then i start to worry my ass off, its very nice to have a hot chick as ur gurl, but its very stressful to have one too, cuz its it stresses u out when u think of her safety, or if other guys are trying to steal her away from u, and stuff liek that, i mean i know i'm not a very good looking guy, just afraid some rich ass eang li hom or edison chen loo aliek would just wanna steal her from me eh? lol

Come on Dazzy, r u really THT insecure bout urself..? Ther must b a reason y she had chosen u over other guys in d 1st place... Doesn't tht boost up ur confidence a lil?

lol i'm not insecure about myself

just that u know? sometimes girls can really change their minds with a blink of an eye.. just scary.. i dunno maybe i've been meeting up with the wrong girls sad.gif maybe u can show me that gorgeous gals can stay loyal with a peasant? ahaha

Come on Dazzy, r u really THT insecure bout urself..? Ther must b a reason y she had chosen u over other guys in d 1st place... Doesn't tht boost up ur confidence a lil?

summer flick maybe? or m,aybe someone dared her to do so?

like that movie 100 ways to dump a guy or something that

for me girls nowadays can be so.. mysterious and two faced.. LOL

no offence yea?

summer flick maybe? or m,aybe someone dared her to do so?

like that movie 100 ways to dump a guy or something that

for me girls nowadays can be so.. mysterious and two faced.. LOL

no offence yea?

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?? i love that movie wub.gif <---- maybe we talking about differnt movies ler... but u made me remember this one tongue.gif

but this show leh.. in the end, she really fall for the guy... happy ending inlove.gif

he said he was worried to get bashed up for having a hot chick. not his insecurity here, more like mild suggestive paranoia.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?? i love that movie wub.gif <---- maybe we talking about differnt movies ler... but u made me remember this one tongue.gif

but this show leh.. in the end, she really fall for the guy... happy ending inlove.gif

yea that movie

but maybe i dont have that happy ending hehe

hahahahahah. laughing.gif ya lor.. joanne... i dun think straight guys are interested in gorgeous guys tongue.gif

yaya unless they are gays hahhahaha

ahahahaha what she meant was normal guys or gorgeous guys would prefer their gf to be hotchicks

ahahahaha what she meant was normal guys or gorgeous guys would prefer their gf to be hotchicks

no lar dear... we know what she saying.. just teasing her oni...

no no.. she meant...

Hmm...I wonder is it true that most of the guys would prefer their gf to be a hot chick or gorgeous girl?

obviously yes right?? i mean lets rephrase the question to u gals out there.... who doesn't want a good looking bf and who is kind hearted and bla bla bla... biggrin.gif

in my opinion ar..........good-hearted is a must la...... good looking a not doesn't matter but not too bad looking la....... at least tidy a bit dun whole face got tissue here or watever la.................... MY PERSONAL DEFINITION AR>........

in my opinion ar..........good-hearted is a must la...... good looking a not doesn't matter but not too bad looking la....... at least tidy a bit dun whole face got tissue here or watever la.................... MY PERSONAL DEFINITION AR>........

in the end... looks still matters right??

ya

hehe. in my fact i think so la....coz i think in this world we can't run away from this fact. but LOVE IS BLINd. hehehe.....

love is blind only applies to those that they trully love each other and there is no way to seperate them d la.... so... i think it doensn't applies to us yet... heeehh tongue.gif