Sign in to follow this  
pinkybaby

Studio Pics

i can see pearly almost everyday if i wanted too ^_^

she hasn't changed much from last time i guess :) as tall, as hot, as nice, as friendly :)

My sis take a simple stuido pic at times square. It juz 4 those who wana take a few pics for interview perpose only.. Got many package.

RM30 for 3 pics if im not mistaken. Hm.. result so-so la.. Mayb u guys can hv a look there :)

Edited by nikki

My sis take a simple stuido pic at times square. It juz 4 those who wana take a few pics for interview perpose only.. Got many package.

RM30 for 3 pics if im not mistaken. Hm.. result so-so la.. Mayb u guys can hv a lot there :)

what's the name of that studio?

i got cooperate with a studio name 'Gas Studio' b4, it's located in pandan indah (near the steven's corner). they are very good in it, very professional. in additional, the picture quality is good material.

pricing vice is not cheap, cost at least rm500-600, depending on how many style image u want...

i like their post and style, something we always see in those fashion-beauty magazine style.

make-up and hair-do provided. best to bring along ur own accessories for matching and some cloths as well.

personaly, i don't like to wear the cloth apparels they(the studio,any) provide, because i know they don wash it unless it's really dirty. (i work as a make up artist, so i know what's behind).

and bringing our own cloths is better to create our own stlye.

i hope my opinion will help. :)

thank you

Could you pls give the contact no, and the full address?

Im interested...

i am planing to take 1 more set of studio pic. but donno which 1 is nice in pj area? any 1 know?

Hey gals,

I'm planning to take studio pictures as well. Any recommendation in KL area? I'm looking for a place with reasonable price and they should at least do the make-up and hairdo

where is this moonriver studio ? they have nice portfolio :)

according to the info in their friendster...

Address:

Lot 1514B, 1st Floor, Jalan Besar

43300 Seri Kembangan

Tel:

03-89412018 / 016-3145018

anyway,anyone knows where is city image in cheras?any landmark?

i know, it is near to taman cheras, juz before the roundabout of taman cheras, taman cheras in chinese name is u-lik, i m sure can help u or not....

wow moonriver one really nice.. so pretty eh.... mayb wan go take thr :P

wow moonriver one really nice.. so pretty eh.... mayb wan go take thr :P

how much is their price range, kire?

btw how to go there? i donno where is that place :(

Edited by Strawberrybaby

i dunnoo wo.. mayb we shud cal up to check ... its in sri kembangan... me aso no idea how to go thr.. ehe.. google da map lo... :P ..

i dunnoo wo.. mayb we shud cal up to check ... its in sri kembangan... me aso no idea how to go thr.. ehe.. google da map lo... :P ..

hahahhaa my fren wanna go.... i feel like tagging along also... might go have some fun also :P

how about ivory romance??

my fren said is ok. but i the peron who help her to change to bridal gown quite rude...

as the gal jus pull of her bra without telling her...scarry la...

anyone else experince it?