Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Plastic Surgery. Would you or wouldn't you?

m schoolmate just went for a plastic surgery for his nose, he somemore! according to him, his nose looks pretty ugly due to swollen and redness. :shocking:

but now after 2 weeks........he look so hansome , very pointed nose men

He somemore told me his next plan is to do make his single eyelid to double eyelid, :lol1:

why a HE wants to have plastic surgery...

hehe.. guys nowadays also so ai mei xD

hmmm~ i wonder if u girls can accept metro guy? specially those tat look themselves in the mirror whenever they pass by 1 o.o

changing ur facial features is a normal thing already...but plastic surgery is too extreme. if i want to do something to my face to make it look nicer...i'd put collagen filler instead.

lot of my frens go to skin club near shangri la hotel to get their nose done and it looked great.

For my whole life I have always felt insecure about my appearance so I would probably undergo one. I mean, I wouldn't have plastic surgery if I was happy and confident with my looks, but I'm not. I never look good in photos, and I avoid being in photos as much as possible because of how unattractive I look in them and this has caused me to become shy and introverted around people. It's affecting my life - my self-confidence,self-esteem,social skills, and this creates a problem for me when interacting with people or trying to apply for a job/interview because there's zero confidence in myself. After all, if beauty is what makes you happy and confident, why not? :)

For my whole life I have always felt insecure about my appearance so I would probably undergo one. I mean, I wouldn't have plastic surgery if I was happy and confident with my looks, but I'm not. I never look good in photos, and I avoid being in photos as much as possible because of how unattractive I look in them and this has caused me to become shy and introverted around people. It's affecting my life - my self-confidence,self-esteem,social skills, and this creates a problem for me when interacting with people or trying to apply for a job/interview because there's zero confidence in myself. After all, if beauty is what makes you happy and confident, why not? :)

I agreed what you said, Kristin000.

Outlook is more important this recent years and definitely affect the first impression with people. In fact, pretties have many advantages such as interviews, dating, working, purchasing etc.

For me, I am a girl but I also enjoy to look pretty girls :lol:

Plastic surgery is recently even more popular so I intend to do double eyelid and breast surgery procedures in Kuala Lumpur soon. I believe that professional plastic surgeons are around in Malaysia. ;)   

If I have the money, why not?  I'd do rhinoplasty & breast augmentation. That's if I have the extra money lying around, after getting all the assets I want in my life, good education for my kids & traveling the world.  :bounce:But obviously I don't, so I'm living with what I'm born with. No problem with anybody going under the knife either, their money their body. If they turn out to be a living monster like Heidi Montag, then too bad.  o_o