Sign in to follow this  
reenagan

What can we do before, during and after Sauna/Steam Bath?

example:

before-drink water, put on moisturiser for skin and hair

after- take cold shower and use body scrub

drink a glass of warm water 1st b4 going for sauna....after sauna(rest for a while a wipe off ur sweat 1st b4 ur shower). dats all i know

i know ppl put location or dont know what skin care product during sauna, coz they say your body will absorb it better.

for me, lots of water before and after.

i like to do cold shower and sauna in alternate also. which means i'll take icy cold shower before sauna, then go sauna, come out for another shower immediately, then sauna again. do that alternately. it really feel good if your body can take that.

i've stayed in sheraton KL before, the jacuzzi room actually come with a pool of ice water beside, coz that jacuzzi is with darn hot water. if you didnt take the ice water to make your body temperature goes down, you can't hardly stand that hot jacuzzi tub.

i know ppl put location or dont know what skin care product during sauna, coz they say your body will absorb it better.

for me, lots of water before and after.

i like to do cold shower and sauna in alternate also. which means i'll take icy cold shower before sauna, then go sauna, come out for another shower immediately, then sauna again. do that alternately. it really feel good if your body can take that.

i've stayed in sheraton KL before, the jacuzzi room actually come with a pool of ice water beside, coz that jacuzzi is with darn hot water. if you didnt take the ice water to make your body temperature goes down, you can't hardly stand that hot jacuzzi tub.

wah..a while ur thing shrink and a while it open...can tahan ka(i mean ur pores... :P )

wah..a while ur thing shrink and a while it open...can tahan ka(i mean ur pores... :P )

i read some article b4 said that is good to do that, warm water->cold ->warm-> cold...that is to let your pores to exercise, become more tone and strong wo... :P

Edited by reenagan

pores definately can tahan, as long as the heart can tahan :P

homg lol i've been doing it wrong the whole while then. usually at fitness first -- i workout, take a quick shower and then jump straight into the steam room -- sometimes, i don't even take a drink of water. afterwards, i take another shower -- but i don't bother slapping on the moisturiser etc. so lazy la.

Edited by misa

homg lol i've been doing it wrong the whole while then. usually at fitness first -- i workout, take a quick shower and then jump straight into the steam room -- sometimes, i don't even take a drink of water. afterwards, i take another shower -- but i don't bother slapping on the moisturiser etc. so lazy la.

sauna normally will lose a lot of water, so have to take a lot of them. when is hot, your pores open, so it absorb better, but i never bother about that also :P more important for girls LOL.

sauna normally will lose a lot of water, so have to take a lot of them. when is hot, your pores open, so it absorb better, but i never bother about that also :P more important for girls LOL.

yeah, i guess i should drink some water before heading into the sauna haha i noticed that a lot of the other girls usually put all sorts of stuff on their hair before heading into it. i'm like totally lazy.

can i ask whether izzit ok to wear contact lense in sauna room?will it like melt the contact?

I think i did that b4 :P , but now don't think is a good way...so everyone better avoid doing that...hehe

before - have a good bath, apply hair mask (do hair treatment in the sauna)

after - drink a lot water and have a good bath and apply body lotion

haha... this is wat i do lor...