Sign in to follow this  
epileatheral

Kuantan

Nice picture but you need to resize them to the correct allowed size otherwise I would have to take them down.

i'll be going there again this weekend. any idea where can i get good otakx2 or authentic nasi dagang and such?

*im heading to Kuala Terengganu, therefore will do a quick stop at cherating area...had no idea where's kuantan... :P

Hi, i am from kuantan too ..... the nice places is the teluk cempedak beach .... really very nice ...like it so much ..

Hi Caterpillar, only get to see this post today.

Yeah.. I think Gelang Patah seafood is better than Pak Su.

I went to a laksa place at Teluk Chempedak. That one supposed to be very famous. Not sure if it's the one you mentioned.

But it was practically tasteless! Maybe so happen they just mix water. Kolam Air laksa is way way better.

What about great pplaces to eat in Kuantan town itself... U know...for people in Kuantan yang dah menyampah makan mcd and KFC. Hehe. I live in Indera Mahkota...any places nearby with good food for my daily meals?

ahhh unfortunately they spend most of their time at Kuantan Parade instead of being home ! Have to jaga business lah so most of the time they will eat at that area instead.

hahaha well, kuantan is not that big but its a nice town to be in. I go there everytime I have holidays LOL !