Sign in to follow this  
~*jOy3e*~

LV Louis Vuitton Bags

as long as you are tourist at Singapore, u will enjoy it. But dun forget to get the VAT voucher from the retail shop and endorsed at the airport custom counter. The SA will advise you the procedures. biggrin.gif

My mum just brought a Damier Canvas Bloomsbury GM, but she would like to exchange to some other models, prefer with zip handbags/shoulder bag, which one do u recommend?

She already have
Montorgueil PM
Monogram Canvas Speedy 30

Any sugguestion or advise? Edited by shiyou

hi any1 knows how much is monogram zippy wallet, sarah wallet or insolite wallet in HKD? i am going to hk next month.. is d price cheaper then malaysia? if not then my-as-well i buy it in malaysia.. tq smile.gif

Im so crazy about irene coco and i went to starhill, SA told me it was fully sold out in malaysia.im going to hk by end of this mth but he(SA) told me irene coco is limited edition so he is not sure whether i can b able to get it from hk or not. I really so wish to get it!! Anyone there who know where can get brand new irene coco? Besides, im seeking for you all opinions , is it buying lv worth than buying chanel?

QUOTE (LV Lover @ Sep 7 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im so crazy about irene coco and i went to starhill, SA told me it was fully sold out in malaysia.im going to hk by end of this mth but he(SA) told me irene coco is limited edition so he is not sure whether i can b able to get it from hk or not. I really so wish to get it!! Anyone there who know where can get brand new irene coco? Besides, im seeking for you all opinions , is it buying lv worth than buying chanel?

it depends on how u value the standard of "worthy"..u mean quality, resale value or what??chanel is always more expensive than a normal lv..unless u are talking about those super expensive surya, mahina, suhali leather..

QUOTE (parrotsim @ Sep 7 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it depends on how u value the standard of "worthy"..u mean quality, resale value or what??chanel is always more expensive than a normal lv..unless u are talking about those super expensive surya, mahina, suhali leather..

Thanks for ur advice, parrotsim! I certainly wont resale for all my bags cuz i think it's worthless to do so and might as well i can pass it to my daughter next time. smile.gif Currently, i've already owned LV monogram ,damier canvas, epi leather, monogram vernis and suhali. I'm actually looking for a shoulder bag and therefore been adviced by my bf to get irene suit me more, so i was thinking if i can't b able to get irene,....maybe i can try to look for any bag suit me from chanel (although my bf disagree me to buy chanel as it's more mature.) No matter how, i still wish that i can get a irene coco in the end! ! smile.gif

used mini lin speedy for 400usd, price is negotiable smile.gif

This mini lin speedy is a pre-owned Louis Vuitton bag. I bought it from an ebay seller by the name if authentic LV lady. Due to some financial crisis in this hard economic times I am selling this bag away. The reason i'm starting this bid low eventhough the item is authentic is because it does not come with a dustbag, or tags of any kind. I am honest in how I sell my items so i would like to describe exactly how it is. - Monogram Mini Lin cotton and linen canvas, textile lining and grained calf leather trimmings -Golden brass pieces - no stains or smell at all. - i've only used it a couple of times since i bought it. If any of you would like to see more photos, email me at veildegalore@gmail.com. or visit veildegalore.blogspot.com for more pictures.

Hello All!

I have a few pre-owned LV bags for sale. I am shifting house and I have to get rid of some of these bags sad.gif 100% authentic and GOOD CONDITION! If interested, please contact me at luxpurse@gmail.com . I don't log in very often. So don't pm me ok? Drop me an email and I will reply shortly smile.gif

I don't think the people here are looking for replicas. Selling and buying replica is a serious offence. You can be fined and jailed. Louis vuitton is now catching all those selling fake. I had a friend's friend who brough a fake LV to LV store and it was confiscated! Better be careful

QUOTE (blutulip @ Oct 1 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LV for sale... Bought for my mom but not suitable for her. Selling at cost. Please PM me. Thanks.

U can always go back to any LV shop (otherthan in CHINA or JAPAN, dunno y) to exchange for another bag which suits ur mom smile.gif

Italy also doesn't allow exchange.... sad.gif You must go back to the same shop you bought it from. How many of us can afford to do that. Edited by blutulip

Dear all LV lovers,

I have a LV Tivolli GM and is considering to sell it to upgrade to a Boetie MM. How much do you think I can sell?
- 100% aunthentic.
- used less than a year.
- market selling price is RM5350
- receipt is missing (no intention to sell when bought, so didn't keep the receipt well) but will cod in KLCC/Starhill LV entrance, so that buyer can verify authenticity before paying.
- still in very good condition.

Please advise me the selling price. If the price is good, I'll sell it off.

i'm undecided in btw lv damier speedy 30 azur & lv neverful damier MM. Which one is better as it's both same price... i wonder whether it's suitable for age early 30s?

will lv have sales in singapore?

QUOTE (happybaby @ Nov 21 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lv doesn't have sales

hey babes..
am new here..currently holidaying in europe..hotel is next to LV (had a jolly good time shopping there tongue.gif)..I can help get bags/wallet for anyone SINCERE in getting the original LV..uh, i'm not in any business yea..my daddy just happen to give me a holiday here smile.gif
sms me if anyone wants anything.
+6017 8866130
will be in europe til dec 29..but moving around europe..currently in germany..next to belgium..not goign to paris tho..

Anyone bought the stuff from them, the stuff really authentic? for those who has bought stuff from them, will appreciate u all can share your experience / comments.

TQ and Merry X'mas

[quote name='chui' date='04 November 2009 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1257331760' post='574283']
anyone know how much is monogram vernis alma mm in rm? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] tq...
[/quote]

hi chui, have u got ur vernis alma yet? the price is RM7950. which color you plan to buy? anyway, smart choice !

[quote name='LV Lover' date='12 December 2009 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1260593422' post='576724']
hi chui, have u got ur vernis alma yet? the price is RM7950. which color you plan to buy? anyway, smart choice !
[/quote]

I got my Vernis Alma MM last month (bleu nuit) and it was still selling at RM7950 then. Apparently the price is now increased to 15% more. I didnt call LV to clarify, just heard it from a friend..in a way I was relieved that I bought it when it was still less than RM8k! :)