Sign in to follow this  
~*jOy3e*~

LV Louis Vuitton Bags

Hi Guys...

I recently bought EVA Clutch in SG , its cost S$840 ( apprx USD 575 ) , I wonder how much cost in KL ??

The SA at LV store DFS Galleria Scotts Rd said , they have many customers from KL and they said Sing is cheaper than KL.

Planned to get another one ( Rosewood ) , anybody knows how much cost here in KL. I checked in Singapore its about S $ 1470 ( aprrx USD 1007 )

i don't know why they're selling their bags so darn darn darn expensive. omggg.. and all looks the same to me! Lol.. the same skin.. but i like the colorful logo ones. haha

Am planning to get the neverfull MM. How much would it cost in Singapore? Any ideas? Or should i just get it in europe? I know it would cost USD700++ in the US

Out Of Topic # got a LV pochette gange for sale at RM 850, bought new at RM 2xxx, reason for selling : got a new 1 from my Bday present, if interested pls. contact 017-6688 638,thanks

I just walked into LV boutique at KLCC on Tuesday recently and asked the price for Neverfull PM. If I recall correctly, its selling for RM2,700. So, the Neverfull MM should be slightly cheaper since it is smaller...

hi babe,

i just wanna know how we know tht is grade AAA and original LV hangbag?

how to compare it ?

bcos nowadays alot of ppl sell grade AAA handbag :o

1) The real ones are lighter in weight. Replicas are Heavier.

2) The real ones have strong chemical/leather smell. Replicas usually dont.

3) There are no stickers on the box for the real ones, its a dead giveaway if you see a sticker on the box or gum stains of a sticker.

4) If it sells for RM2xx to 5xx, then its a replica.

5) Ask for boutique sells slip and/or creditcard receipt.

6) I am about to say look for "date code" but even if you found it, it still doesn't proof its genuine. However if it doesnt have date codes , then its a replica( at least for the popular , recent models). And there are no model nombers on the bags itself. If you found MXXXXX on the bag , you bought a replica.

7) Make sure LV actually makes the model in the material that you are interested in from their web site.

8) Visit the boutique, see the pieces or similar ones in the shop. Replicas usually have less polished craftmenship because their cost/quality is lower.

ya, frens told me that it is time to buy LV now since the currency has dropped so much recently... :) wonder shud i get one before CNY , hehe..

ya, frens told me that it is time to buy LV now since the currency has dropped so much recently... :) wonder shud i get one before CNY , hehe..

Great! I am planning to get one too. In d midst of deciding between Montorgueil, Tivoli n Neverfull. :blink:

Any advise??? Ning, which LV u plan to get???

hye everyone.. im planning to go to singapore next month.

is it true that lv bags in singapore is much cheaper than m'sia.

how much is the different?

ya it is cheaper in singapore :D

hi all pretties

any1 knw is Singapore the luxury brand hving sales like Malaysia 2, ie : coach, gucci, burberry, chloe....etc????????

cos going to Singapore during X'mas hv to prepare enough "bullets" right???he...he...he....

Hi Guys...

I recently bought EVA Clutch in SG , its cost S$840 ( apprx USD 575 ) , I wonder how much cost in KL ??

The SA at LV store DFS Galleria Scotts Rd said , they have many customers from KL and they said Sing is cheaper than KL.

Planned to get another one ( Rosewood ) , anybody knows how much cost here in KL. I checked in Singapore its about S $ 1470 ( aprrx USD 1007 )

Er, I have rosewood also!! is really really nice especially RED !! If not mistaken, i think malaysia is abt 3.6k or slightly more? =)

sunny: I love the first one more :D

Hi Girls,

I am new here! Glad to see that there are so many LV lovers here! I am one of them. I am a Malaysian based in Singapore. Just to share with you all, indeed, LV bags or designer bags in Singapore is slightly cheaper than Malaysia. However, I would never buy from the boutique in Singapore still as I usually get from this personal shopper who bring in LV, Prada, Gucci, Fendi and a few more brands directly from Europe. I used to buy from boutique in Orchard but these days, I will go to boutique and see first, then I just tell her what I want and weeks later, I am able to get my bag and only pay when I am happy with the bags. It's always at least 15% cheaper than that of boutique in Singapore!!! By the way, I am a big Miu Miu and Prada fan also! I would like to know more Malaysian girls that love these brands! Cheers :)

Great! I am planning to get one too. In d midst of deciding between Montorgueil, Tivoli n Neverfull. :blink:

Any advise??? Ning, which LV u plan to get???

Neverfull is my favourite!!! By the way, are you looking at Damier or Monogram never full? Damier never FUll is not out yet in Singapore and Europe, though it's already out in USA and Japan. I am asking my friend to get me Damier Never FUlll next year! She said it can be about RM 500 cheaper than in Singapore ! Yoohoo! *excited*

I am contemplating between both....any suggestion? :)

wish.jpg

whisperPM.jpg

When I first saw this , I was awe struck . So beautiful . Looks like cordoroy or something the material . Its not when I find its name (Its Wish & Whisper respectively) go and zoom in on the material on the website that I saw its suede . and cost like RM12000 in England . Its one of those pieces that looks nice on photo but not really pleasant if you look up close. I'd say go pick a different material one. or if you must , pick the black one-Dirt resistant. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by kahyeec

When I first saw this , I was awe struck . So beautiful . Looks like cordoroy or something the material . Its not when I find its name (Its Wish & Whisper respectively) go and zoom in on the material on the website that I saw its suede . and cost like RM12000 in England . Its one of those pieces that looks nice on photo but not really pleasant if you look up close. I'd say go pick a different material one. or if you must , pick the black one-Dirt resistant. Just my 2 cents.

Kahyeec, you are right! Called up LV today, the black one is priced at a whooping RM12300!!! I was expecting the bag around RM8000 max, can't convince myself to buy a bag above 10k. :P

Kahyeec, you are right! Called up LV today, the black one is priced at a whooping RM12300!!! I was expecting the bag around RM8000 max, can't convince myself to buy a bag above 10k. :P

The Black Wish in the foto is like RM8700 if converted from GBP . I converted the Whisper GM's price of GBP 2030 to get RM12k , so the LV in Malaysia is really expensive. 12300-8700=3600 . Buy Air Asia ticket for London (round trip = RM 2500 all incl) and go buy in England and you still have money to spare.

Hi... I just got my self a LV Speedy Azur 35 from London recently last November. Now I wanted to sell them off as it seems to be a bit too big for me. I should have got myself the Speedy Azur 30. Please let me know if you are interested to buy them from me. It is much cheaper than the price that they are selling in Louis Vuitton stores in KL.

Thx.

I see...sounds good ..... cheap? by how much?

I'm taking orders for LV Bag. Check out my earlier post here: LV for less from London

http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....24659&hl=LV

Procedures on Order and Delivery:

1. You check out the LV websites for the bag you want. And email me the name of the bag. I'll then get back to you on the price including delivery cost to you along with my account number.

2. You'll then deposit payment for the bag into my account. I'll get the bag here to malaysia for you, (i'll let you know the date of my next shipping once order is confirmed) and will deliver the bag to you as soon as possible.

Few things for you to note:

1. To avoid scammers, I'll not allow COD. You'll need to pay the full amount into my bank account.

2. Don't worry, I am not a scammer. My best friend is staying in London (married to a British). She'll help me buy the bag for you and have it shipped to malaysia.

3. You can meet me to get the bag if you do not want to incur cost on delivery. One Utama and The Curve are ideal for me.

Hope that explains everything. Please let me know if you need more information. =)

And if you do decide on getting a bag or many bags, please let me know by end of next week,25th Dec. So, my friend can do the bag shopping during xmas holiday.